Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 225. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 391
Merit: 250
You may now remove your signature and avatar

Ahmed has finished the spreadsheet. This is the "final" version. There are 376 total "approved" participants. The reason this is in quotes is because there may still be a couple disqualifications for using alt accounts to double and triple dip.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YDkF47yCP1tlYITTO-np3CQKKQGcTIyTwvyky17F9VI/edit#gid=0

Those disqualified either didn't hit the required number of constructive posts, didn't use the signature at all, removed it weeks ago, were reported to us by moderators for spamming posts that were not constructive, or were identified as alt accounts.

The blog bounty sheet should be coming tomorrow, or Sunday latest. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks for finally updating the Spreadsheet.

I have a question that involves the bounty...

It stated that I have Bounty: 1.186767542
is that converted to TIME coins?

Yes, this is the amount of TIME you will receive. Anyway, I am glad that I can now remove my avatar and signature, I took a great pleasure advertising you Smiley ! Time for new adventures !
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

how much is per stake?

will it be listed this week on the exchange mentioned earlier?

Stake Value:ย  0.2966918855 TIME/Stake

It will be listed on https://www.livecoin.net very soon
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
I hope it hits .1BTC/time.ย  Grin

thats is troll price lol to high for my predict it will 0.01 - 0.03 for the first week live on the market
Activity: 882
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Ahmed has finished the spreadsheet. This is the "final" version. There are 376 total "approved" participants. The reason this is in quotes is because there may still be a couple disqualifications for using alt accounts to double and triple dip.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YDkF47yCP1tlYITTO-np3CQKKQGcTIyTwvyky17F9VI/edit#gid=0

Those disqualified either didn't hit the required number of constructive posts, didn't use the signature at all, removed it weeks ago, were reported to us by moderators for spamming posts that were not constructive, or were identified as alt accounts.

The blog bounty sheet should be coming tomorrow, or Sunday latest. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks for finally updating the Spreadsheet.

I have a question that involves the bounty...

It stated that I have Bounty: 1.186767542
is that converted to TIME coins?
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
THE HECK?! The old spreadsheet cannot be opened? I joined the campaign December 13, 2017
I joined the campaign.

I want to advertise this chronobank ICO.

And upon checking my post history I manage to got and reached 50+ posts, 59 specifically and then I got rejected? Try to check it again ahmed and whole chronobank team.

I can't even have an access for the older spreadsheet.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Same problem ....
it is a mistake in the spreadsheet. I wear the avatar but I have "No" in the avatar's cell and didnt got rang change from Member to Full Member.
I reported about the upgrading of my rank 1st of january . I am number 5 on spreadsheet .

I think the signature appeal form should be out soon, there are so many spammers allowed in this campaign, the signature campaign manager didn't do anything to protect realย  people in this campaign, they prefer spammers and reward them.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Same problem ....
it is a mistake in the spreadsheet. I wear the avatar but I have "No" in the avatar's cell and didnt got rang change from Member to Full Member.
I reported about the upgrading of my rank 1st of january (also i contacted with Ahmed on slack)ย  . I am number 5 on spreadsheet .
Activity: 663

There is a mistake in the spreadsheet. I wear the avatar but I have "No" in the avatar's cell.

I reported about the upgrading of my rank earlier:

My rank has changed to Full Member. I've added the avatar. Please update my signature campaign details:

My rank has changed to Full Member. I've added the avatar. Please update my signature campaign details.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
The Ico is over and a great project starts,

All my best to the ChronoBank project and supporters Smiley

Thank you for 7.41+1 Time via the bounty campaign which be In Hold for long, thx to Ahmed too.

Vive ChronoBank Smiley

Always a little sad to quit a signature...

so you only get 8+ TIME for wearing then signature for months? Lol
but not bad if its going to be worth thousands of USD. ย so don't waste your time because time is gold.

how much is per stake?

will it be listed this week on the exchange mentioned earlier?
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Hello, wanna ask when will Blog bounty distributed?

And how can i check how much is my reward for my article is?

Thanks Wink

Should be very soon, they have just done the signature bounty distribution, it is a giant job. So I estimate they will distribute your blog bounty very soon.

I see, thanks alot for the information! Cheers!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
I would like to show my beloved and gratitude to Chronobank project and Teams in the ICO Launching period I've joined it.
The ICO has finished in the successful way without any complaints about this project. I expect Chronobank project will bring more profits and realistic benefits for all investors and supporters.

Once again , Thank you so much for your project . Let the Chronobank go to the moon now.

ย ย ย 
ย 
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager
nice to hear that signature bounty already is calculated, thank you very much for all you work Chronobank team, its actually pretty fast, i guess all bounty will be calculated till audit is over. Smiley
and wanna ask about mail subscription bounty, is there will be some email that we need to confirm or it just will be automaticly added to dashboard?

Hello. There have been some questions about how bounty distribution will work, as not everyone created an account on the site before the ICO ended. I have brought all of these to the attention of the team, including yours. Will hopefully be more info on it tomorrow. It will definitely be resolved well before distribution. No worries, and thank you for your patience.
Activity: 686
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
nice to hear that signature bounty already is calculated, thank you very much for all you work Chronobank team, its actually pretty fast, i guess all bounty will be calculated till audit is over. Smiley
and wanna ask about mail subscription bounty, is there will be some email that we need to confirm or it just will be automaticly added to dashboard?
what is the ICO price?

.0076 BTC from what I've read

It's actually around 0.00878, as the 12% for Team, Advisors, Adoption is not available for months. The VC firm is also not interested in selling their significant TIME holding anytime soon, though that just factors in to the scarcity of TIME on exchanges for a while.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Spreadsheet for signature can not open?

I see you listed on sheet as accepted, and others browsing it. Try clearing cache and going back to page from link?
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

Thank you team, Good luck for future projects Wink
Activity: 241
Hello, wanna ask when will Blog bounty distributed?

And how can i check how much is my reward for my article is?

Thanks Wink

Should be very soon, they have just done the signature bounty distribution, it is a giant job. So I estimate they will distribute your blog bounty very soon.
Jump to: