Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 300. (Read 453660 times)

legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
so why btc pool for signature bounty is so small? For 2 months the campaign everyone will get a few cents?ย  Undecided Undecided Undecided

Current total signups minus existing rejections = 541. More will be rejected in the next manual update batch. Still more will be rejected at the end of the campaign for not meeting the minimum requirement upon completion. The Minimum pool for this campaign is 2000 TIME.

Using conservative estimates from averaging on prior project's incomplete entry rate of 15%, an additional 71 of this 541 will fail to meet the 50 positive post requirement and be rejected at the end. This leaves the current Number of participants at 470. This would mean 4.26 TIME per participant upon completion, if it ended today.

The current price of TIME is 0.01 BTC. Even assuming 0 growth upon first hitting exchanges, and even with such a limited supply (with some of that locked up for months, to boot), that is a value of $34.79 per participant at current USD price of 1 BTC. This is quite a bit different from 'a few cents'.

The price per 1 BTC would have to fall below $1 for this to be worth a few cents per participant. If that happens, the value of a signature campaign will be the last of anyone's worries.

but depend of rank bct..
legendary
Activity: 1470
so why btc pool for signature bounty is so small? For 2 months the campaign everyone will get a few cents?ย  Undecided Undecided Undecided

Current total signups minus existing rejections = 541. More will be rejected in the next manual update batch. Still more will be rejected at the end of the campaign for not meeting the minimum requirement upon completion. The Minimum pool for this campaign is 2000 TIME.

Using conservative estimates from averaging on prior project's incomplete entry rate of 15%, an additional 71 of this 541 will fail to meet the 50 positive post requirement and be rejected at the end. This leaves the current Number of participants at 470. This would mean 4.26 TIME per participant upon completion, if it ended today.

The current price of TIME is 0.01 BTC. Even assuming 0 growth upon first hitting exchanges, and even with such a limited supply (with some of that locked up for months, to boot), that is a value of $34.79 per participant at current USD price of 1 BTC. This is quite a bit different from 'a few cents'.

The price per 1 BTC would have to fall below $1 for this to be worth a few cents per participant. If that happens, the value of a signature campaign will be the last of anyone's worries.
lol best comment 2017
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Just applied for the Signature and Avatar bounty. Hopefully, I'll get accepted to this. Smiley
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
legendary
Chronobank Bug Bounty Program

We created a pre-alpha version of TIME and Labour-Hour smart contracts and offer a bounty for finding errors in our software!

50 TIME for disrupting the system by exploiting source code.
100โ€“200 TIME for finding flaws that allow stealing money or unauthorised balance change.

Open this link for the full list of rules:
https://blog.chronobank.io/chronobank-bug-bounty-program-269d97b9a5b1

Oh, this is good, you can obtain great interest from pro-users Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

We created a pre-alpha version of TIME and Labour-Hour smart contracts and offer a bounty for finding errors in our software!

100โ€“200 TIME for finding flaws that allow stealing money or unauthorised balance change.

The bounty program is awesome, pays well and I will try it, although I am not a professional hacker, I am a software tester.

Great! Thank you.
Activity: 227

The bounty program is awesome, pays well and I will try it, although I am not a professional hacker, I am a software tester.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I just made a group on Facebook for my country to help them understand more about Chronobank.ย 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ChronobankPH/

I'm planning to make a Chronobank Commemorative Coin Soon like what I did in the first Cyrptocurrency of my country you can see it in my posts in my fb timeline.
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
i saw the whitepaper, seems interesting, i hope devs will do this!

Whitepaper part 2 (LaborX) will be ready in the beginning of February
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
seems like the next great opportunity , so i am in and also take part in signaturecampaign
legendary
are there innovative project in development with this coin?

Very much so. Time-banking on the blockchain, multiple platform LH, LaborX, and much more. You can check out the FAQ, Whitepaper, Business Plan, Development Plan, and much more here:

https://chronobank.io/
i saw the whitepaper, seems interesting, i hope devs will do this!
are there innovative project in development with this coin?

Very much so. Time-banking on the blockchain, multiple platform LH, LaborX, and much more. You can check out the FAQ, Whitepaper, Business Plan, Development Plan, and much more here:

https://chronobank.io/
legendary
Can I still join the signature campaign?

Yes till ICO ends. But your status needs to be Jr. Member to be able to have a signature in your posts

Correct, you can still join but not until you are a junior member. You will have less time to complete the requirements of the campaign though, keep that in mind. Thank you for your interest!
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
Can I still join the signature campaign?

Yes till ICO ends. But your status needs to be Jr. Member to be able to have a signature in your posts
Activity: 238
Activity: 420
I've still waited for signutre campaigne accepting since more 2 weeks.

Please, update your signature if you want to take part in signature campaign.

Correct:
ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย โฑ Chronobank.ioย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 
Incorrect:

It takes a while before everyone's accepted, please be patient. You should be ok as long as you follow the rules: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/chronobankio-signature-avatar-campaign-1697787

Thank you.

Jump to: