Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 301. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
We had many questions about where TIME token will be traded.

It will be traded on 5 exchanges.

Wait for official announcements at the end of ICO

Wow. That is fantastic news. It instills a lot of confidence right from the start to know these kinds of things are being arranged even now. Great work.

+1

WOW !! 5 Exchanges already....these guys mean serious business!
Activity: 126
Chronobank Community Manager
I've still waited for signutre campaigne accepting since more 2 weeks.
The list of participants is updated manually. Wait a bit Smiley

Correct, updates happen manually in batches. So long as you follow the directions upon signup, and follow the rules of the campaign, you are fine.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
Contact ahmed on slack, maybe he will help u
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
The list of participants is updated manually. Wait a bit Smiley
Activity: 154
Activity: 126
Chronobank Community Manager
By the end of ico I think we can count Waves DEX as well as an exchange Smiley Because part of time tokkens will be created on waves, check on main site "LH tokens and Chronobank.io dapps will be created on Ethereum, Waves and NEM blockchains."

Those and more, eventually!
Activity: 961
Merit: 529

Great newsย  Cheesy
with this kind of news i think we can reach 3000 BTC in 30+ days very easyย  Wink
start to make fuzz ppl!!! we go big!! i woul like to see 10k btc till the end. Smiley GL

5 exchanges, no doubt that op will not released what 5 sites but we can geuss now, bittrex, liqui, livecoin, gatecoin, yunbi(maybe), poloniex(unlikely), kraken(impossible), yobit(don't be there, it will kill time)?

By the end of ico I think we can count Waves DEX as well as an exchange Smiley Because part of time tokkens will be created on waves, check on main site "LH tokens and Chronobank.io dapps will be created on Ethereum, Waves and NEM blockchains."
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
Liqui.io for certain. They got the genius to bring good coins most of the time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Well in sweden anything with bank in it if not autorized can take a bad turn , banks have this and other problems worldwide...
there will be offices in many places in the world so to help distribuite the innovation directly to
workforce ?

Yep. We plan for offices in each country where we start our activity.

Great newsย  Cheesy
with this kind of news i think we can reach 3000 BTC in 30+ days very easyย  Wink
start to make fuzz ppl!!! we go big!! i woul like to see 10k btc till the end. Smiley GL

5 exchanges, no doubt that op will not released what 5 sites but we can geuss now, bittrex, liqui, livecoin, gatecoin, yunbi(maybe), poloniex(unlikely), kraken(impossible), yobit(don't be there, it will kill time)?

Nice try Smiley
Activity: 294

Great newsย  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
Well in sweden anything with bank in it if not autorized can take a bad turn , banks have this and other problems worldwide...
there will be offices in many places in the world so to help distribuite the innovation directly to
workforce ?
the price of btc is now stable after hitting 1000...

Lets see how much btc will be collected

Stable but won't be for long Cheesy

How much do you expect in a while?ย  ย Undecided
Activity: 339

Stable but won't be for long Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
So just reading through the site, it states 1 BTC = 100 TIME. ย Is 1 BTC the minimum one can invest in the ICO or is there a chance for those that want to go in a bit lower?

Same question here. I don't think i can generate 1 btc right now as i'm tied with the rest of the investment i did. But sure i can send .5 if possible.

I'm a freelancer and i'm more interested to LH Smiley

Its just for orientation how much TIME you can get
for 1 BTC. Ofcourse, you can invest lower than 1 BTC,
even 0.01 BTC.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503

Should we expect seeing a functional wallet to store our TIME tokens once the ICO is finished ? I know the developement speed is based on the money you guys are going to gather and that's why I'm a little afraid , Bitcoin price is decreasing and the amount of USD decreased from 2.9m to 2.2m already now, unless you are paying your developers in BTC directly of course.

Actually, yes. However, the TIME distribution will take some time.
When we started bitcoin was cheap.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
Should we expect seeing a functional wallet to store our TIME tokens once the ICO is finished ? I know the developement speed is based on the money you guys are going to gather and that's why I'm a little afraid , Bitcoin price is decreasing and the amount of USD decreased from 2.9m to 2.2m already now, unless you are paying your developers in BTC directly of course.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501

Great newsย  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

Great newsย  Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Wow. That is fantastic news. It instills a lot of confidence right from the start to know these kinds of things are being arranged even now. Great work.
Jump to: