Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 72. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
at what exchanges i can buy chronobank tokens? except Liqui.

You can buy Time token on the bittrex exchange. This is a good and big exchange .
The price is quite cheap to buy and hold it for long term period.

Yes. I have bought more cheap Time tokens . it's worth investing at this time.
I'm still waiting for more updates from Chronobank Team to get more coins before official wallet released.

I will buy some Time tokens to join SONM project .Time is being down and that's a good chance to collect more Time tokens before SONM ICO released on June 15th. I will not miss this chance.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
One must point out that NEM (XEM) was in a price stagnation from 160sat in 2015 to 2016 for a year.
NEM the price was a lot down and it went 50sat in that time.

Some BIG fact about ChronoBank TIME:
It is very weak community is concerned.
So you are here to FUD Chronobank here as your username suggests.Why you took all the trouble to creat a separate username for it?I think you want price to fall with your FUD and then you can buy cheap

Please indicate where you see my FUD? ย Kiss
You're are crazy, please Your attention goes to ChronoBank not my nick.

Is the current price, is not cheap? Very likely this startup can growth in a few months and new valuation will be cap $500mln+ on increasingly dynamic dapps market.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
One must point out that NEM (XEM) was in a price stagnation from 160sat in 2015 to 2016 for a year.

So you are here to FUD Chronobank here as your username suggests.Why you took all the trouble to creat a separate username for it?I think you want price to fall with your FUD and then you can buy cheap
Activity: 140

You can buy Time token on the bittrex exchange. This is a good and big exchange .

Yes. I have bought more cheap Time tokens . it's worth investing at this time.
I'm still waiting for more updates from Chronobank Team to get more coins before official wallet released.
Activity: 401
Merit: 257

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Activity: 10

Activity: 606
Merit: 500
I got my TIME at around 5โ‚ฌ a piece (0.007), during the first day of the ICO. They are now worth around 18โ‚ฌ-20โ‚ฌ (0.009 - 0.01) a piece. And all that in just a few months. And you guys complainingย  Cheesy

But most importantly who cares about price in the current situation, really? TIME has been traded for less than 3 months, it's really still in his infancy. What did you expect, 10x in 1 month? Even ETH took 7+ months from the time it first got traded to show some impressive growth like that and i might be mistaken but i think it took ETH far more than 10 days to get from ICO end to being traded

these persons have mentality of pump and dump. not investment.

obviously for investment is required solid project in basis. chronobank could be a solid project for how is structured. so it is necessary to buy and hold for the moment. solid project tooks years to grow . see for example dash. 3 years very low. then it grow
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
๐ŸŒŸ
I got my TIME at around 5โ‚ฌ a piece (0.007), during the first day of the ICO. They are now worth around 18โ‚ฌ-20โ‚ฌ (0.009 - 0.01) a piece. And all that in just a few months. And you guys complainingย  Cheesy

But most importantly who cares about price in the current situation, really? TIME has been traded for less than 3 months, it's really still in his infancy. What did you expect, 10x in 1 month? Even ETH took 7+ months from the time it first got traded to show some impressive growth like that and i might be mistaken but i think it took ETH far more than 10 days to get from ICO end to being traded
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
The exchange rate during the ICO was 1 TIME = 0.75448807 ETH. Well, ether today is $115 and TIME is $20. It will never catch up ether. Loss of money.

during the ICO ย I use xem to investย  , 1 Time =2000xem. ย  today ย  1 time=81xem, Loss of money.

Isn't that also because XEM has gone up a lot though? Time has been on a stable rise in dollar terms until fairly recently.
Activity: 259
The exchange rate during the ICO was 1 TIME = 0.75448807 ETH. Well, ether today is $115 and TIME is $20. It will never catch up ether. Loss of money.

during the ICO ย I use xem to investย  , 1 Time =2000xem. ย  today ย  1 time=81xem, Loss of money.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Nothing to be worried about because of several reasons when I nought it was at 50k satoshi range and Bitcoin was also cheaper that time. I will keep waiting for some period because it will soon touch all time high just like few days ago it was seen at above 0.012 and that will repeat just hodling is way of coming out with good profit.
Activity: 28

You know what that means, right? It means that the funds that they collected during the ICO are now more than 3x the initial USD valuation
ย Wink

yes, but for whom? Wink

there is much pain in the price performance in the last days Angry an investment in any other coin since january would have been more profitable. anyway, i hope there is a brighter future.

Chronobank is a big project that requires a lot of capital and time. Patience will pay off in the long run.
Activity: 356

You know what that means, right? It means that the funds that they collected during the ICO are now more than 3x the initial USD valuation
ย Wink

yes, but for whom? Wink

there is much pain in the price performance in the last days Angry an investment in any other coin since january would have been more profitable. anyway, i hope there is a brighter future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500

ย Wink
Ethereum was not the only accepted coin for investments, I remember that most of investments were in Bitcoin and USD, they also accepted LTC, NEM, ETC, Waves, and Emercoin. But you can see that all these coins have massively increased, so it was wise decision to accept them.
Activity: 251
๐ŸŒŸ

ย Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The Worldโ€™s First Blockchain Core

It's very nice update. I can see chronobank project working well and it will bring back more profit for the long-term investors.
I'm still waiting for official chronobank wallet released in next month.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I can see many new actions released on this projec. The new wallet of chronobank is released for beta testing .
TIME will be interested by the big investors and the price will rocket into the sky later.

That's correct, guy. I can see this potential of Time token and I have bought some Time tokens to join the SONM ICO next month.
Activity: 168
I'm interested in earning LH tokens. It could be the future of online workplaces.
Pages:
Jump to: