Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 71. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Finally the FUD has started, i was worried for a bit there ย Cheesy
Always a good sign, really

So every criticism is FUD?

It's hard to see the price falling and falling while the entire crypto-world is exploding Undecided

Tell us your sight of view, please

EDIT: The market is very panic-fueled now - maybe really a good sign Wink

Not a sophisticated analysis here but if i see some new account called: "ChronoBank-DUMP" that compares the gains of very different projects against a false CB ICO price (it's actually 0.008, not 0.01) and doesn't mention failed \ failing ICOs, well i'd not call that "criticism" but FUD.

Should i have sold @ 0.014 and rebought here for a 1.7x - 1.8x profit on my TIME? Sure.
Should i have considered the double-headed head&shoulders that formed on bittrex as a strong bearish sign and sold my coins @ 0.01, waiting to get more at lower prices? Ofc.

But am i mad for not taking profits, or increasing my stake when i had the occasion? Not really. Why? Because i never looked at CB as a "fast flip for a fast profit" coin; i might be mistaken here, just stating my point of view, but every major project that had significant gains had to wait more than 2-3 months after the ICO end. And when i got in CB i didn't expect to get rich in 60 days.

People will sell and people will buy, but when i see FUD, that's when i know that someone is trying to shake cheap coins out of others hands. It's a good sign in my eyes.

Okay, thank you for your explanation. I thought you meant my post.

I can not complain too. I used the movement the last months for selling on tops (as good as possible) an buy back a little bit cheaper. so i could increase my portfolio with shares remarkable.

Of course such a new and big project doesn't tenfold over night, but it's sad that this venture, where many people work very hard for, obviously fall into oblivion for the masses. I think it deserves much more attention.

PS: For me the ICO-price was 0.01 - i was late and got no bonus Wink
Activity: 705
Merit: 500

So every criticism is FUD?

It's hard to see the price falling and falling while the entire crypto-world is exploding Undecided

Not a sophisticated analysis here but if i see some new account called: "ChronoBank-DUMP" that compares the gains of very different projects against a false CB ICO price (it's actually 0.008, not 0.01) and doesn't mention failed \ failing ICOs, well i'd not call that "criticism" but FUD.

Should i have sold @ 0.014 and rebought here for a 1.7x - 1.8x profit on my TIME? Sure.
Should i have considered the double-headed head&shoulders that formed on bittrex as a strong bearish sign and sold my coins @ 0.01, waiting to get more at lower prices? Ofc.

But am i mad for not taking profits, or increasing my stake when i had the occasion? Not really. Why? Because i never looked at CB as a "fast flip for a fast profit" coin; i might be mistaken here, just stating my point of view, but every major project that had significant gains had to wait more than 2-3 months after the ICO end. And when i got in CB i didn't expect to get rich in 60 days.

People will sell and people will buy, but when i see FUD, that's when i know that someone is trying to shake cheap coins out of others hands. It's a good sign in my eyes.

So criticism is FUD?

Activity: 705
Merit: 500
Finally the FUD has started, i was worried for a bit thereย  Cheesy

Great article.

I didn't understand the last point. How can cross border payments help? Most of the jobs would be only for local people. So there's no need of cross border payments.

Many people hired by the LOC (Labor Offering Companies) are not local. ย 
They work abroad and send money to their relatives who stay in the origin country.

In case of LaborX, why should local workers participate mostly? Anybody who have their documents and approvals can be hired legally.

Time Rocks
We have clever Dev and great team with us Smiley
Good , hold your TIME and Buy now that Time is cheap .
Thanks me later

That's a smart decision and a good investment for this chonobank project. it will prove whether this project will be effective or not?
I really believe this project and hold some Time tokens for a while.

Is the true - TIME TO DUMP friends.

ChronoBank - ICO price BTC0.01 ico finished 3 months ago - current price BTC0.008 and pulls down - loss 20%. Marketcap - $14MLN

Aragon - ICO price BTC0.0004 ico finished 2 weeks ago, current price BTC0.001 - profit 150%. Marketcap - $80MLN

Gnosis - ICO price BTC0.025 ico finished 1 month ago, current price BTC0.115 - profit 450%. Marketcap - $300MLN

Golem - ICO price BTC0.00001 ico finished 7 month ago, current price BTC0.0002 - profit 2000%!!. Marketcap - $400MLN

crap ReddCoin - RDD - 1 month ago delisted from Poloniex with price BTC0.00000004, current price BTC0.00000080 - profit 2000%!! Marketcap - $50MLN

to continue...

It's very interesting to see your Analysis but it's reached at 0.015xxbtc some weeks ago. and many investors got a big profit for this investment.
so you are newbie here and you did not know much about this increase.

Not true, but I understand your anxiety...
Some time ago it gained to BTC0.013xx but it's just for a moment and a small amount.

My analysis is based on the current market.

Sad but true.

In other words: Chronobank is #93 on coinmarketcap.com now while the value of every single other shitcoin is rising Sad

Probably a newsletter about the advantages of time banking every second week isn't enough to arouse interest for this project.

But hey, let us still have patience for a while...
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Guys what gives TIME tokens their value? Is it a share in Chronobank the company?

If it's just rewards for LH usage how much do tokenholders get and how much does Chronobank get?

Are there numbers anywhere for what the return would be for say $1m of usage per week?

Chronobank.io has listed two Scenarios on their website. btw, you can do your own calculations. You can take the data about percentage fees from their website.
Hope this woulld help.

Thanks, so for 3% in the 1st year for every LH token issued and 0.15% tx fee, could be interesting.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Great article.

I didn't understand the last point. How can cross border payments help? Most of the jobs would be only for local people. So there's no need of cross border payments.

Many people hired by the LOC (Labor Offering Companies) are not local. ย 
They work abroad and send money to their relatives who stay in the origin country.

In case of LaborX, why should local workers participate mostly? Anybody who have their documents and approvals can be hired legally.

Time Rocks
Thanks me later

That's a smart decision and a good investment for this chonobank project. it will prove whether this project will be effective or not?

Is the true - TIME TO DUMP friends.

ChronoBank - ICO price BTC0.01 ico finished 3 months ago - current price BTC0.008 and pulls down - loss 20%. Marketcap - $14MLN

Aragon - ICO price BTC0.0004 ico finished 2 weeks ago, current price BTC0.001 - profit 150%. Marketcap - $80MLN

Gnosis - ICO price BTC0.025 ico finished 1 month ago, current price BTC0.115 - profit 450%. Marketcap - $300MLN

Golem - ICO price BTC0.00001 ico finished 7 month ago, current price BTC0.0002 - profit 2000%!!. Marketcap - $400MLN

crap ReddCoin - RDD - 1 month ago delisted from Poloniex with price BTC0.00000004, current price BTC0.00000080 - profit 2000%!! Marketcap - $50MLN

to continue...

It's very interesting to see your Analysis but it's reached at 0.015xxbtc some weeks ago. and many investors got a big profit for this investment.
so you are newbie here and you did not know much about this increase.
Activity: 140

Great article.

Many people hired by the LOC (Labor Offering Companies) are not local.ย 

Time Rocks
Thanks me later

Activity: 280
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects

Great article.

Time Rocks
Thanks me later
Activity: 420

Great article.

Activity: 124
Great article.

legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Anyone know the price ratio for time:SONM? I couldn't find it anywhere in SONM or chronobank website.

It's not yet clear, SONM has delayed their ICO to June 15 and I too did not find any such information on how to participate in SONM ico with TIME token.
Activity: 72
Anyone know the price ratio for time:SONM? I couldn't find it anywhere in SONM or chronobank website.
Activity: 255
at what exchanges i can buy chronobank tokens? except Liqui.

You can buy Time token on the bittrex exchange. This is a good and big exchange .
The price is quite cheap to buy and hold it for long term period.

Yes. I have bought more cheap Time tokens . it's worth investing at this time.
I'm still waiting for more updates from Chronobank Team to get more coins before official wallet released.

I will buy some Time tokens to join SONM project .Time is being down and that's a good chance to collect more Time tokens before SONM ICO released on June 15th. I will not miss this chance.

it's very interesting. I really like Time token but it seems some investors selling cheap Times . Maybe they want to take their profit from previous investment but this is a good chance for late people. I'm aslo waiting for low price to buy it again.
Guys what gives TIME tokens their value? Is it a share in Chronobank the company?

If it's just rewards for LH usage how much do tokenholders get and how much does Chronobank get?

Are there numbers anywhere for what the return would be for say $1m of usage per week?

Chronobank.io has listed two Scenarios on their website. btw, you can do your own calculations. You can take the data about percentage fees from their website.
Hope this woulld help.
pretty much because TIME is being crashed by usd lovers so buy low and buy SONM
very low price , i suppose if TIME recovers in Time

You can buy Time token on the bittrex exchange. This is a good and big exchange .

I'm still waiting for more updates from Chronobank Team to get more coins before official wallet released.

I will buy some Time tokens to join SONM project .Time is being down and that's a good chance to collect more Time tokens before SONM ICO released on June 15th. I will not miss this chance.

I think there is no advantage of buying Time to just invest in SONM when you can directly invest bitcoin or ethereum.

Can someone explain me why would someone buy TIME for investing in SONM? The only benefit that I think Chronobank is getting from SONM ico is publicity as TIME would be listed as an payment option. So some people may try to find what TIME is.
I dont think there would be much investments in form of TIME in SONM ICO.

So SONM will take average price of TIME over ICO or price at end or price at the time of investment?

If number of SONM received depends on price of TIME at the time of investment, then you would waste your extra TIME (since price would be low) which would be more valuable later on.
Activity: 29

legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
pretty much because TIME is being crashed by usd lovers so buy low and buy SONM
very low price , i suppose if TIME recovers in Time

I think there is no advantage of buying Time to just invest in SONM when you can directly invest bitcoin or ethereum.

Can someone explain me why would someone buy TIME for investing in SONM? The only benefit that I think Chronobank is getting from SONM ico is publicity as TIME would be listed as an payment option. So some people may try to find what TIME is.

Pages:
Jump to: