Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 69. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
chronobank is devalued and I do not know why. Bought some coin when it was 0.01 and now it is 0.008. i believe that in the next month chronobank will be pump

Haven't you heard? The bounty hunters are dumping.ย  Grin
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
chronobank is devalued and I do not know why. Bought some coin when it was 0.01 and now it is 0.008. i believe that in the next month chronobank will be pump

yes, This is a good time to collect some cheap coins from dumpers and I will not be regretful to invest to this coin.
I'm waiting for more plans to boost it up and I hope I can see the result in next month.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
But without investments in any way? I thought there for their work pay.
great investments and their great risk and after all great risk leads to great high gain in life no doubt...
Activity: 403
Less is more
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Hello everyone, I have been reading through the comments on this thread and feel I would like to add my perspective. I have been involved with cryptocurrencies since 2013, since that time, I have never been as impressed and excited with such an fantastic opportunity to be involved with a potential game changer in the world of real value.
I have been chairing a financial institution in the pacific rim for a few years working to unify micro-economies across the Asia pacific rim. As the only value that any currency has is the productive capacity of the people (their labor or productive time spent), "Time tokens" by design have nailed it with the only direct link to productive capacity, it is ingenious and I congratulate the Chronobank team for pushing ahead with such a ground breaking real global solution to providing honest value to the productive capacity of the living soul.
People, this is a big idea, and I believe it Time Tokens will succeed, a real investment is made based upon real market fundamentals, not upon market hype or speculation.One only has to look into Faircoin to see the work and innovation behind the scenes at a grassroots level while making sure faircoin is imune from the speculative day traders market. They are getting it right and will be a shining success. That said, Time tokens offer another tool to achieve what faircoin is tying to achieve.
Investment is backing a product or team financially with the hope of gain in the future for your own due diligenceย  to assist real innovation to reach market use. Do not worry about today's price, its the future that is important. This is a real long term investment, not a day trade. Real Profits will be in the future for those who are real investors.,,,
ย  ย 

Thank you for your professional comment and trust.

Chronobank is a project that links a real-world traditional economy and a young highly innovative crypto market. Our project will be beneficial for both realities.

For everybody who wants to know more here's a short but informative blog post:

Problems Chronobank is solving

Excellent expanation. I guess it's too early to pass judgement on TIME.
Activity: 420
Hello everyone, I have been reading through the comments on this thread and feel I would like to add my perspective. I have been involved with cryptocurrencies since 2013, since that time, I have never been as impressed and excited with such an fantastic opportunity to be involved with a potential game changer in the world of real value.
I have been chairing a financial institution in the pacific rim for a few years working to unify micro-economies across the Asia pacific rim. As the only value that any currency has is the productive capacity of the people (their labor or productive time spent), "Time tokens" by design have nailed it with the only direct link to productive capacity, it is ingenious and I congratulate the Chronobank team for pushing ahead with such a ground breaking real global solution to providing honest value to the productive capacity of the living soul.
People, this is a big idea, and I believe it Time Tokens will succeed, a real investment is made based upon real market fundamentals, not upon market hype or speculation.One only has to look into Faircoin to see the work and innovation behind the scenes at a grassroots level while making sure faircoin is imune from the speculative day traders market. They are getting it right and will be a shining success. That said, Time tokens offer another tool to achieve what faircoin is tying to achieve.
Investment is backing a product or team financially with the hope of gain in the future for your own due diligenceย  to assist real innovation to reach market use. Do not worry about today's price, its the future that is important. This is a real long term investment, not a day trade. Real Profits will be in the future for those who are real investors.,,,
ย  ย 

Thank you for your professional comment and trust.

Chronobank is a project that links a real-world traditional economy and a young highly innovative crypto market. Our project will be beneficial for both realities.

For everybody who wants to know more here's a short but informative blog post:

Problems Chronobank is solving
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This is great....

Sergei Sergienko, Chonobank's CEO has a blog....

http://sergeiedway.blogspot.com

Sergei is a real go-getter- He's even helped run a brothel, which is legal in Australia, btw.
Here is a sample...
"Looking at my brothel experience, our society has absolutely no right to dictate anyone any moral values as chances are that some of the judges that sit in court, trying to uphold society's moral values, are themselves sitting very low when it comes to morals. There is a real chance, that we will see that judge in our brothel, dressed as a dog and taking a good 20cm in the ass himself."

This post was very informative...

http://sergeiedway.blogspot.com.au/2015/06/homo-clientos-or-let-me-slurp-up-whats.html
In this Google translated post from his Russian blog, he describes a visit to the brothel by a Parkinson's victim.ย  He begins the post with a picture of Michael J Fox, then uses a picture of a car lot dancing ballon man to illustrate a description of the guy, and then it get's even better...
https://www.reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/5s53ow/chronobank_ico_ceo_blogs_about_parkinsons_victim/

And here's a little bit about how Edway does business...
"The entrepreneurโ€™s enthusiasm for training canโ€™t have been helped by some adverse publicity Edway received in April, when News Ltd press ran articles critical of its open-book examinations and near-100 per cent pass rates for RSA and RCG certificates.

โ€œTheyโ€™re common-sense courses. Itโ€™s in nobodyโ€™s interest to make them really difficult," counters Sergienko.

โ€œThe law says open book is okay, so thatโ€™s what we do."

http://www.afr.com/business/from-training-to-chasing-20120815-jzbx2#ixzz4XwVX0pxG

What a guy, good with the rubbers and the rubber stamps!

"Never in my life have I thought that I would be handling condoms by the box. I, like most people, am usually the first one to say that I love sex, but condoms by a box load..."

Happy investing!

whats the rubbish is going here i do not understand it fully.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
We'll be catching dumps sub- 0.007btc until the volume picks up. Everyone waiting for new updates.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Investment is backing a product or team financially with the hope of gain in the future for your own due diligence ย to assist real innovation to reach market use. Do not worry about today's price, its the future that is important. This is a real long term investment, not a day trade. Real Profits will be in the future for those who are real investors.,,,
ย ย  ย 

all crybabies, read that ^^. Many ICOs now are longterm projects and people seem to not understand that
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
Investment is backing a product or team financially with the hope of gain in the future for your own due diligence ย to assist real innovation to reach market use. Do not worry about today's price, its the future that is important. This is a real long term investment, not a day trade. Real Profits will be in the future for those who are real investors.,,,
ย ย  ย 
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Where the price is sitting right now is giving opportunity to get at least 50% profit as trader in short term. If you are following market for long time you should not be problem to understand the trends and previous periods of increasing and correction/accumulation in this wonderful token's amazing market. I am in for another run like at each lower I did in past. I am raising decent number of Times from profit money for long term holding.
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
investingย  the chronbank ICO is really my biggest wrong decide in 2017.

I know complaining doesnโ€™t solve problems.

Price jumped to 0.014BTC few days ago, so where you have been!

It's time to buy more time token while it's cheap. For short period, yes this project wont give some ppl profit but in long term it will give ROI

Considering the price in dollars, I bought at 10 $ now we are 18-20 $. So I'm already in profit. Not so much troubles if not great growth in short time. Solid projects requires time!
And here we have TIME ;-)
Activity: 854
Merit: 501

that's no meaning to say that it have brief gone to 0.014btc.

what we should see is when chronbank launch bittrex, itย  nearly stay in half the price of ico.

If the 0.014btc can be drawn some meanning, I invested 700000xem to get 350time, andย  when the time is 0.014btc, my 700000xem worth over 70btc. so where the time have been.ย 

the chronbank team maybe a good team, chronbank is a good project.ย 

but my decide is wrong, that's what I what to say.

keep your bag of TIME and stop running after fast profit.
Activity: 251
๐ŸŒŸ
Pages and pages of price talk, that's a sign that we still are in an early phaseย  Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
I can't believe all bounty claim appeals have been ignored by the dev and bounty manager Angry

You are not eligible to receive a signature bounty because you have not reached 50 posts lower limit. You have posted 13 messages from the date you submitted your application (12/21/2016) till the end of our ICO.

I have sent you a PM about a newsletter bounty. You have received it already.

June is around the corner and still there are talks of bounty, lol.
Activity: 462

It's time to buy more time token while it's cheap. For short period, yes this project wont give some ppl profit but in long term it will give ROI
Activity: 259

that's no meaning to say that it have brief gone to 0.014btc.

what we should see is when chronbank launch bittrex, itย  nearly stay in half the price of ico.

If the 0.014btc can be drawn some meanning, I invested 700000xem to get 350time, andย  when the time is 0.014btc, my 700000xem worth over 70btc. so where the time have been.ย 

the chronbank team maybe a good team, chronbank is a good project.ย 

but my decide is wrong, that's what I what to say.

Activity: 299
Merit: 271

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Despite low supply,TIME has fallen most in price wheather btc is up or down.It indicates Time tokens are highly centralised.Few big whales holding a lot.Cheap tokens will help its distribution
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
My prediction is that Time will be 0.1 btc in next 6 months.Time comparison with other crypto is not fair as each coin is different. Time has real world usage.Other coins like gnosis etc price is high because of hype
What? In the next 6 months Huh It was above 0.1 the day before yesterday Cheesy

I don't get your point. What we need is a hype for Chronobank BECAUSE it has real world usage.

The hype will come soon. Aren't we waiting for the chronowallet?

In a two days BTC will reach the price up to $4k

Then the price of ChronoBank will see at BTC0.001.

In the meantime, the CEO visits as a tourist NYC and takes a photo of the building Cheesy
This visits will definitely bring it result ChronoBank HYPE and new business partnerships.

and... if btc is going down ?! ...all know alts will go UP.
so lets keep pump the BTC please. i like $$
Pages:
Jump to: