Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 89. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Sold my ARK too early and had tears the lastday. I wont do the same mistake with my TIME. I believe it would go over 0.1.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Time volume increasing on Bittrexย  Wink

But it's price still less than ICO's priceย  Grin
And yeah it's volume also increases on liqui, it seems likeย  people start realizing the importance of TIMEย  Cheesy

I think we are on increase rally and it will hit 0.01btc in next days. Just hold your Time tokens and buy more tokens . I believe that there are some good news coming soon.
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
I'm still waiting for my signature campaign bounty, are there remaining distribution rounds or have i to complain?
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Time volume increasing on Bittrexย  Wink

But it's price still less than ICO's priceย  Grin
And yeah it's volume also increases on liqui, it seems likeย  people start realizing the importance of TIMEย  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

i also agree with originality. but where are all the Time goes? you promise 3000 then give them all to thise 15 who passed your requirements. because by this we wouldn't be thinking you are fucking cheating and putting them all to your wallet to dump.

This team is full of cheaters who will justify their wrong to grab Time.

That would be too much in this case.
Distribution of 3000 TIME among 15 blog/articles, means 200 TIME for each article.

BTW , my article is accepted. Still, I was presenting my views.

to whom do you think those TIMe shoud go?

IF you add all those time those 15 authors got doesn't add up to a 200Time. will it be fine if the team can just dump them?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

i also agree with originality. but where are all the Time goes? you promise 3000 then give them all to thise 15 who passed your requirements. because by this we wouldn't be thinking you are fucking cheating and putting them all to your wallet to dump.

That would be too much in this case.
Distribution of 3000 TIME among 15 blog/articles, means 200 TIME for each article.

BTW , my article is accepted. Still, I was presenting my views.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Everyone asking "bounties". Hey u can ask those questions on chronobank slack channel. We are coming here for to follow developing news.

I visit this thread like once a week and every time i come here it is about bounties. Is really a mess in here, Chronobank should really hurry up and pay those bounties because this is ridiculous.

that is becuase chrono team is making it hard for them. if they just distribute it at once, these bounty hunters could have move on to another thread and not stick around to keep asking it.
the team is very dishonest about their bounty campaign too.

all the rest of the ICO since the start posts pool of bounty per campaign. if they say they allocate 300,000 tokens for all blog bounties, they distribute the 300k for all. this chrono team is different. they even rejected those blogs after promoting them for several months.
I agree. This is called - greedy Russian spirit Grin

greedy indeed. they bought thier own token and sold them for the late investors and now they are rejecting the blog posts. check how much had been left after taking out almost everyone.
saw this on the chronobank slack channel to which the distribution is already done. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hoG2sOdumReZ0GVCYaj-hGIDrFXXs0X4PDANlhqHAYM/edit#gid=964505233

I've seen it.
Draw conclusions and gentlemen!
Never to promote and help the russian projects!!!!!!

A short note on the blog bounty.
Most of the submitted blogs were created using three buttons: "Ctrl", "C", "V". Any user could submit his/her blog post to the form. That is why all the submitted articles were displayed in the form.
Another group of articles was a simple rephrasing or retelling (sometimes incorrect) of the Chronobank.io first page. Most of them lacked uniqueness, originality and quality.
The third group of articles was created by authors who tried to cheat the automated services like plagiarisma.net. They uses synonyms, removed spaces and paragraphs, inserted unknown words, etc. As a result they got absolutely unreadable and senseless texts.

We are strongly convinced the rewards should be adequate to the efforts. We are not responsible for the actions of the bounty program participants who, unfortunately, submitted mostly duplicated and low quality materials. When taking decision on the rewards we took into account:
ย ย  ย  ย  ย 
- uniqueness ย  ย  ย  ย 
- originality ย  ย  ย  ย 
- language quality ย  ย  ย  ย 
- content quality ย  ย  ย  ย 
- author's own opinion existence ย  ย  ย  ย 
- author's analytic abilities
- blog post size

Most of the negative comments come from the authors of rejected blogs. One of the blog posts was rejected because of its small size. It didn't even have 900 characters without spaces. It had about 8 sentences. Unfortunately, we couldn't accept the blog post for the formal reasons. 900+ characters without spaces was our requirement.

you are working well for your project and it can avoid bounty cheaters . I agree with you. You should have more strict rules to keep under control of cheaters because these cheaters will make our project down. Thank you for your hard-working.

legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
Activity: 176
https://twitter.com/HelioHash
So many cheap TIME tokens to buy... Soon at ICO price again.
and big green hill on charts once LaborX is launched. Cheesy

ย also received my bounty today, Thanks Chronobank team.
Activity: 462
Today I would like to confirm the I receive the reward for the Newsletter campaign. Thanks for Chronobank and good luck
And I have to confirm that, today, I realized that this projected is going to burn to the ground...

Being a earlier supporter of ChronoBank and making part of the ICO and also some Bounty campaigns (with high requirements and scammy payments), i can simply say that they suck.

- for the Blog Bounty was stated, that would be a maximum amount of 3000 Times: they distributed less than 100 Times for the all blog bounty

- signature campaign, well there is no need to say anything else... they just f. that up

- Investors and supporters, that had to change ICO accounts and register more than 3 different times, with different emails?!?! (is that a joke or what???) never seen nothing like that before.

And is not just Ahmed!! Everybody blames the guy. Yes ok, is a poor Professional, but who hired him, for that function, has also a poor judgement and also is responsable for this poor ICO management and execution... this project will need, in future, more people to be hired, this will happen more often. You will have a lot of Ahmeds in the Chrono project...

By far, the worst project (if you can named like that), that unfortunately I participate on BtcTalk

As much i know it this project bounty program was handled very poorly from the starting, in the starting itself Ahmed as not responsive on this forum and even when complained about it the chronobank team did not cared and just ignored it, but even then seeing that lot of people were not cared about it that time but now they are crying after getting affected of bounty claiming problems.

I'm lucky i got my bounty, I got allergic when came to this thread and everyone still talking about bounty. Now i saw everyone blame on team and especially ahmed, everyone assume Ahmed Ashraf is horrible person and not professional manager which make this thread full of bounty complain. IMO, I saw other project distribute bounty very fast and make their thread clean, so every member/holder/follower can read nice info about the project progress, not read bounty complain.

Good project wont waste everyone TIME .

payah, bertele2
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Today I would like to confirm the I receive the reward for the Newsletter campaign. Thanks for Chronobank and good luck
And I have to confirm that, today, I realized that this projected is going to burn to the ground...

Being a earlier supporter of ChronoBank and making part of the ICO and also some Bounty campaigns (with high requirements and scammy payments), i can simply say that they suck.

- for the Blog Bounty was stated, that would be a maximum amount of 3000 Times: they distributed less than 100 Times for the all blog bounty

- signature campaign, well there is no need to say anything else... they just f. that up

- Investors and supporters, that had to change ICO accounts and register more than 3 different times, with different emails?!?! (is that a joke or what???) never seen nothing like that before.

And is not just Ahmed!! Everybody blames the guy. Yes ok, is a poor Professional, but who hired him, for that function, has also a poor judgement and also is responsable for this poor ICO management and execution... this project will need, in future, more people to be hired, this will happen more often. You will have a lot of Ahmeds in the Chrono project...

By far, the worst project (if you can named like that), that unfortunately I participate on BtcTalk

As much i know it this project bounty program was handled very poorly from the starting, in the starting itself Ahmed as not responsive on this forum and even when complained about it the chronobank team did not cared and just ignored it, but even then seeing that lot of people were not cared about it that time but now they are crying after getting affected of bounty claiming problems.
Activity: 420

Activity: 532
I want to pay tribute to Mike of the Chronobank Team who handled my bounty situation with kindness and efficiency yesterday. If you're having any difficulty with a bounty, I would encourage you to join the Chronobank slack and send him a DM. I'm satisfied that they are fair and acting with good faith. It took longer than I had anticipated, but all is well that ends well. Smiley
Activity: 518

Bounty hunters are always very apreciated when there is the need to promote a new coin.... then when the coin is launced, and STILL not all the owed bounty have been paid, lot of people keep complaining about bounty hunters requests... IS THIS FAIR???

Is it fair to make bounty campaigns partecipant wait for MONTHS, when this kind of long wait wasn't specified in the rules?

I don't know what you think about this, but in my opinion it's impossible to judge fair a project that isn't fair with it's early promoters.
indeed we always get like this often waited and waited but when I've talked about this with the dev and he answered still not passed the exam.. but she also could not give certainty on this point, I am not so happy when they launch always stalling no preparations a week before to get the bounty and could enter the market!!
Activity: 586

Bounty hunters are always very apreciated when there is the need to promote a new coin.... then when the coin is launced, and STILL not all the owed bounty have been paid, lot of people keep complaining about bounty hunters requests... IS THIS FAIR???

Is it fair to make bounty campaigns partecipant wait for MONTHS, when this kind of long wait wasn't specified in the rules?

I don't know what you think about this, but in my opinion it's impossible to judge fair a project that isn't fair with it's early promoters.
Activity: 168
Ahmed is very honest person. Sometimes is just not everything working best, but I strongly believe from my personal experience, that everything will be done correctly and everybody will receive own bounty from campaigns.
yeah but he is slow respons, i has been DM him in slack 2 days ago and he didnt reply my DM. i has been waiting it for a weeks. ย Sad

Check the spreadsheet. Like me, they probably retrospectively and arbitrarily rejected you for daring to politely ask why you are being ignored or where your bounty is.

If this is how they behave with us - would you really want to rely on them to get you your hard earned wages paid?

I dont think that hes currently being honest with u. He sold his soul to demons of tartarus and now tries to buy a pile of horse meat. Shame on him. Because he never responded to inquiries of numerous members he was busy earning bacon for himself on the streets of the city he lives in. I will borrow his behavioral model and stop reply to him now what? He will beg me to come back but it will be too late.

Well, the name "Ahmed" is done in BTCtalk campaigns. For future ICOs, don't bother to join if Ahmed is the campaign manager.
Activity: 588
It turns out that project chrono is project poor . A little advise to investors . Better move the bow of before btc you in take it away . Only tell stories about experiences
I just as hunter . If finally like this , why not do it from the beginning ? only give false hope
yes very bad, I agree with you.

Ex: bounty blogs / articles, many of which rejected. although I am not one of them, but I feel sad Chronobank do not appreciate the efforts of their are. ย Make disappointed, it makes no sense at the beginning received of the end rejected.. ย Where your conscience ... !!
Pages:
Jump to: