Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy ETH or not? - page 21. (Read 3903 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 11:56:53 PM
For me now is the right time to buy Ethereum because we know that Ethereum price now is very cheap I prefer to buy more at dip price.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
August 25, 2018, 10:51:39 PM
if you want to buy ethereum then you should buy right now because the condition of ethereum prices is currently falling and the price is very cheap use the current price by buying ethereum as much as you can.
I agree, this is the perfect time to buy ethereum I assure you that many of the people that bought at the all time high will give everything they could to get the chance to buy now and not when they did, ethereum is not going to get any cheaper than it currently is, not only its price is really cheap in terms of dollars it is also very cheap in terms of bitcoin so when the next bull market comes you are going to make so much money that you are going to have trouble believing how easy it was.
Activity: 423
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 06:49:24 AM
Today i am decided to that i want to buy some ETH but in this bear market i have get panicked because ETH is continuously dying. So what should i do now? Can i invest in ETH or not? Please give me some suggestion.   
currently the ethereum price is low and is starting to stabilize at a price of $ 300. I think this price is the right time to buy ethereum and wait until the end of the year. you will make a big profit with ethereum
Activity: 70
August 25, 2018, 05:34:20 AM
Buying etherum now is a very good decision to make. Thr price of etherum is low now and the wise investors have invested and bought etherum to hold it for the long term.. This is the best way in my opinion
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
August 25, 2018, 04:43:09 AM
Today i am decided to that i want to buy some ETH but in this bear market i have get panicked because ETH is continuously dying. So what should i do now? Can i invest in ETH or not? Please give me some suggestion.   

The value of ethereum today is down to $200 dollars and it was the best time to invest a huge amount in order to earn more profit since the market is volatile so the prices will go back again to normal after a few months.
Activity: 840
August 25, 2018, 04:39:47 AM
I think no need to think twice for buying ETH at this moment. This is the best opportunity for buying some ETH when the price's cheap and will be a very profitable investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
August 25, 2018, 03:48:15 AM
This month, ETH's performance is very bad, if you plan to buy it, then you may need to wait because it is still falling! I suggest you buy it at $250!
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
August 25, 2018, 03:29:34 AM
ethereum is a good coin and will continue to grow so that if you decide to buy ethereum then that is the right decision and ethereum prices are still low, so buy now then hold
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
August 25, 2018, 12:02:48 AM

You should buy the dip. The market is in favor for the new comers like you in which an opportunity to buy much Ethereum at a the cheapest price. You have nothing to worry about price falls as Ethereum is good for long term investment and nothing to worry about the bearish market because it will end very soon to give way for the bullish market to start as it was predicted to happen this year by most of the famous experts in crypto field.
Activity: 117
August 24, 2018, 11:49:27 PM
if I don't dare to buy an ETH, the ETH price is now unstable, the ETH price is decreasing every day, I would dare to buy an ETH when the ETH price starts to rise.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 11:45:38 PM
At these prices and with Bitcoin testing the 6800 ceiling time may be coming to an end for cheap Ethereum.  I would get in right now or if your feeling risky wait till it breaches 6800.  You really can't loose at this rate. 
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
August 24, 2018, 11:27:56 PM
I think ETH is a good and profitable coin to be used as a long-term investment, the number of projects or ICOs that use ETH makes the use of ETH continue to increase and certainly makes prices continue to improve.
The price of eth today is really dropping and we really need to put basis on the price of we are going to buy eth. I believe that today is really the best time t buy eth due to the huge dip that we are now experiencing. If we buy eth today we can become more profitable in the near future,
Activity: 69
August 24, 2018, 11:21:54 PM
now is the right time to but Ethereum because Ethereum price now is very cheap I prefer to buy more and be patient hold it until the price will rise up again
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
August 24, 2018, 10:16:07 PM
I think ETH is a good and profitable coin to be used as a long-term investment, the number of projects or ICOs that use ETH makes the use of ETH continue to increase and certainly makes prices continue to improve.
Activity: 294
August 24, 2018, 07:54:06 PM
You should not buy ETH at this time, you can see that the price of ETH is constantly decreasing over time and will be able to continue to fall deeply if bitocin prices down. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price could drop to level 5300 in the near future so you should not buy ETH at this time, low profit and very high risk.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
August 24, 2018, 07:11:30 PM
I think it would be a great opportunity to buy ETH now, because you see that ETH's price is low right now and for me it's a chance to invest more. It would be a great investment for new year because i believe ETH's price will go up high at the beginning of the year.
Right.Buying ETH with its current price might be a good chance to earn more ETH while its price is still low.I know as soon as btc price will bounce back,ETH will also follow its upward trend.So don't be hesitant to invest into ETH today knowing it has also its potentials just like bitcoin.
Activity: 294
August 24, 2018, 06:39:41 PM
The market is bearish in the long term, you can see that bitcoin prices are continuing to decline and this has caused the price of altcoin fell sharply and especially ETH is continuing to fall deeply. Therefore, I think you should not buy ETH at this time the risk will be very high because according to my analysis, the price of ETH will be able to continue falling further.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
August 24, 2018, 01:02:41 PM
lately it is depreciating. it is true. but the ether collects itself shortly. ether I am most confident when investing. because ether is important. very important for new projects. It's scaring you that it's losing value. If there was a params right now, I could turn this on and buy it. if you want to take it. You will not regret it.
Activity: 624
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 12:56:25 PM
I think it would be a great opportunity to buy ETH now, because you see that ETH's price is low right now and for me it's a chance to invest more. It would be a great investment for new year because i believe ETH's price will go up high at the beginning of the year.
Activity: 504
August 24, 2018, 10:31:29 AM
I think if you have the courage you can buy as much as you can, use all the coins in the market to get a lot of profit, don't be afraid to try new things.
Pages:
Jump to: