Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy ETH or not? - page 17. (Read 3903 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 08:05:31 AM
at this time don't let us buy ETH, ETH now the price is falling, surely we will lose a lot when we buy ETH now, buy ETH when the ETH price goes up, if I wait for ETH to go up, if the ETH price goes up I will definitely buy ETH.
Activity: 252
August 28, 2018, 07:54:06 AM
for us you can do it now, because ethereum prices are now starting to increase again, so I think you will also get more profits, with you can be patient waiting for a higher price increase.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
August 28, 2018, 07:52:36 AM
Ethereum is the queen of crypto and is one of the best coin good for investment next to bitcoin. So better take this opportunity to buy more ETH while the price is still low so that you won't regret in the future. As long as ICO projects are still there, no worries at all because Ethereum will be still in demand.

Those people who are ready they can wait several months and even a year (or more) to see the risen price of Ethereum, can invest in this cryptocurrency right now. ETH is very cheap now but soon it will gain much.
Activity: 20
August 28, 2018, 07:08:34 AM
Today i am decided to that i want to buy some ETH but in this bear market i have get panicked because ETH is continuously dying. So what should i do now? Can i invest in ETH or not? Please give me some suggestion.   

I believe, ETH is a low-risk investment as compared to the rest of the altcoins and absolutely worth investing.
You may wish to comb the forum to find a lot of evidence to support my claim.
Hopefully, that helps Cool
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 06:59:18 AM
Wait, accumulate 'cash' (fiat EUR or USD) and wait. Start steadily buying only when the price drops down below 210 USD per 1 ETH.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 06:33:13 AM
You need to buy eth because it has the potential and I do not think that Vitaly Buterin will leave it without improvement and development !
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
August 28, 2018, 05:28:07 AM
at the moment I see some coins including ethereum now also have experienced price increases so you should be able to buy the ethreum right now so you can get a profit and not miss a moment like this that can provide benefits for you.
seeing that the current developments are quite good, especially today the ETH price is up 3%. Well, that's not a big increase, but I think in the near future, if there is good information, I think the increase will be even greater.
Activity: 18
August 28, 2018, 04:48:41 AM
I do believe ETH is totally worth buying. But don't forget to buy low.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 03:49:16 AM
at the moment I see some coins including ethereum now also have experienced price increases so you should be able to buy the ethreum right now so you can get a profit and not miss a moment like this that can provide benefits for you.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
August 28, 2018, 02:51:03 AM
with the price now at $285, it is not too expensive to buy ethereum and if you have money, then we can suggest buying more ethereum because you won't see this happens again in the future. as long as the price is less than $300, then it is a good price to buy and you can buy a lot of ethereum but always remember that you still need to analyze the price so you can get a low price and your profit will bigger.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
August 28, 2018, 02:11:51 AM
You must know that ethereum is a good coin and will become strong and continue to grow, so there is no need to hesitate to buy ethereum because it will be profitable if you can be patient
Don’t say any cheap coin, just say ETH, cause I’m very sure that before next two to three years time most of these altcoins might break down due to lack of support. As for ETH, I trust it and I know that it will never fail just like Bitcoin never does that.

This current $270+ price rate of ETH is quite cheap, so it’s not something for anyone to be questioning about, cause it’s cheap. Anyone who has been into this market for long would see and know this as a big opportunity.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
August 28, 2018, 01:22:32 AM
Today i am decided to that i want to buy some ETH but in this bear market i have get panicked because ETH is continuously dying. So what should i do now? Can i invest in ETH or not? Please give me some suggestion.   
Have you been watching the price of Ether lately? Well If you have, I will advise you to go for it, maybe if you have a thousand dollar you can invest it and leave it there, trust me the price will soon go up.

You may not know when it is going to happen, but before the end of this year you’re definitely going to make some profits. This the right time, go now that the market is still panicking, cause if you waste more time, people might start getting back and it will be too late for you.
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
August 28, 2018, 01:16:37 AM
You can take advantage of this situation by trading for profit, but if you ask to invest I will ask you back, the investment you want is long term or short term
If the long-term answer is yes, buy now, but if you are short-term it is better to trade in the current state
Activity: 18
August 28, 2018, 01:16:26 AM
Don't ask - buy! Eth is the best crypto after Btc, so I don't think you'll be sorry about that.
Activity: 70
August 28, 2018, 12:13:21 AM
I believe that ETHEREUM value will rise again. Buying some amount of ETH is a very good idea because you can get profits by selling them when the value of ETH rises up. Do not give up.
Activity: 17
August 27, 2018, 09:52:12 PM
I would and hold

Totally agree. ETH is a good alternative to BTC.
Activity: 584
Merit: 500
Colo - PBX - Server - IPv4 Broker - RemotePC - VPN
August 27, 2018, 08:19:48 PM
I would and hold
Activity: 140
August 27, 2018, 07:49:52 PM
Ethereum is the queen of crypto and is one of the best coin good for investment next to bitcoin. So better take this opportunity to buy more ETH while the price is still low so that you won't regret in the future. As long as ICO projects are still there, no worries at all because Ethereum will be still in demand.
Activity: 20
August 27, 2018, 06:18:28 PM
I guess, buying ETH is a good idea because it's the second-best coin following BTC. I also believe in smart contracts that would make ETH even more attractive in the long run.
Activity: 154
August 27, 2018, 02:57:59 PM
Actually it is your own choice, I can't suggest you have to buy ETH or not because of the risks and benefits of those who receive it, it is time to increase coins when the market is bearish, even the ETH is also good enough to start investing in the present. , I know at least you have experience in investing so use your best method to get the benefits without the advice of others
Pages:
Jump to: