Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy ETH or not? - page 16. (Read 3903 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 07:56:21 PM
I still buy it because eth must be used in transactions in erc20 wallet, it is very sad to see the decline in eth prices which is almost 70%, but actually they are very good and reasonable if their prices are also determined by the bitcoin trend. there is nothing wrong with this coin and they still have many holders.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
August 28, 2018, 07:26:44 PM
Now ETH price is pretty low and ETH has one of the biggest community, so in your case I will definitely thinking about buying it, of course dont invest all your money in one order. You could buy some ETH for the first time and then watch how does the market change and then make your second decision .
Those who bought on $270 are already makes a good profit right now, ETH is the best in altcoins so I think its really worth it to invest on this technology. Its good that you invest money in different great coins because we cannot say if that one coin will make profit to you or you money will be useless so be careful on investing and make sure to invest with solid coins.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
August 28, 2018, 07:24:32 PM
Of course buy. Now, when the price of the eth is so low, you just need to buy it. Of course, no one will tell you exactly whether the price will be lower or not, but most will agree that this is a very low price for the eth. The most important factor of buying is that it is the best and most reliable altcoin for today. It will definitely be in demand and popular, which means that its price will certainly grow.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 07:14:49 PM
The truth is that ETH keeps the second position in the market and I do not think it will drastically reduce its market share, however, if you want to bet on a new project with enormous potential, I invite you to visit the following page: http://www.ultrapoint.net/
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
August 28, 2018, 06:48:14 PM
In my own knowledge, all crypto market is very down. So any coin price is low rate. I think, now is the very good opportunity to buy ethereum. I already buy some ETH for my future life and hold them long term.
You can't be more profitable if you just keep it on holding, it is better to make some gains by doing trades on it.  But if you have enough money, then you take the chances of having them more eth in you wallet.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 06:26:11 PM
I advise you to buy bitcoin rather than ethereum, I see ethereum's development at this time is very slow and it will make you regret it.
On the contrary, eth is now just on the bottom, next fall it will be gone!If now they buy it you can do a lot of x,it's like buying bitcoin when he was 300 dollars,only a fool now will not buy eth .

You might be right. But I think the real bottom on ETH still had not been reached 200-210. Only when I see that level I will buy it.
Activity: 82
August 28, 2018, 06:24:57 PM
In my own knowledge, all crypto market is very down. So any coin price is low rate. I think, now is the very good opportunity to buy ethereum. I already buy some ETH for my future life and hold them long term.
August 28, 2018, 03:25:39 PM
I advise you to buy bitcoin rather than ethereum, I see ethereum's development at this time is very slow and it will make you regret it.
On the contrary, eth is now just on the bottom, next fall it will be gone!If now they buy it you can do a lot of x,it's like buying bitcoin when he was 300 dollars,only a fool now will not buy eth .
August 28, 2018, 03:24:17 PM
Invest boldly!If eth dies then almost all the tokens will die out, do you believe it? I think that now the best price to buy, I personally buy more (to get superprofit) and do not sweat!
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
August 28, 2018, 12:51:22 PM
I think it's too early to buy Ethereum. according to technical analysis, it can be understood that Ethereum will fall to 250$-200$. But I do not claim anything, so technical analysis shows.
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 28, 2018, 11:39:28 AM
Even though how market falls including Ethereum but still I don't lift my trust from it. I still holding my eth and buy more as we have opportunity to catch it in low price.  And I may sure that Ethereum will soon to be moon when the time comes.
Right now, I will prefer to buy Ethereum because I have a positive feeling that it will go up together woth bitcoin. These two coins have a potential to be more profitable in the future.
Activity: 181
August 28, 2018, 11:32:00 AM
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
August 28, 2018, 11:13:30 AM
In a situation where prices are still falling, you can buy etherium as much as possible because trying to hold these assets is likely in the future your opportunity to create success is greater and certainly makes you interested in continuing to invest.
Activity: 112
August 28, 2018, 10:27:28 AM
Today i am decided to that i want to buy some ETH but in this bear market i have get panicked because ETH is continuously dying. So what should i do now? Can i invest in ETH or not? Please give me some suggestion.   
This time still good time to buy ETH, BTC ( i think so and keep believe in this market )
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
August 28, 2018, 10:13:40 AM
Even though how market falls including Ethereum but still I don't lift my trust from it. I still holding my eth and buy more as we have opportunity to catch it in low price.  And I may sure that Ethereum will soon to be moon when the time comes.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 10:01:23 AM
I think no one knows the future of ETH. But I think ETH is a solid, solid foundation for ICOs, so it's worth the investment.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
August 28, 2018, 09:34:40 AM
Buying ETH is a good investment you that you can have and since its market price is also down, it will be a wasted opportunity if you don't buy on it. Ethereum is also considered as one of the best cryptos for long term hold because of its use case.
Eth bring the name of crypto since from the start and it would stand from drowning for sure.  Recently we saw eth moving quietly slow, the bullish time for crypto isn't arrived yet and we never expect eth will grow high as still market down.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
August 28, 2018, 08:43:38 AM
Buying ETH is a good investment you that you can have and since its market price is also down, it will be a wasted opportunity if you don't buy on it. Ethereum is also considered as one of the best cryptos for long term hold because of its use case.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
August 28, 2018, 08:28:16 AM
Today i am decided to that i want to buy some ETH but in this bear market i have get panicked because ETH is continuously dying. So what should i do now? Can i invest in ETH or not? Please give me some suggestion.   

I would say it is a good time to buy now because it has been steadily getting some good movement. Its value has been going up and down lately, but the good side about it is that it is steadily increasing little by little. Therefore, if you would buy now while the value is not that much yet, you can get some good returns because it is already on the track of increasing its value and reaching the point where it left of. Also, I think that given the status of most coins in the market, Ethereum is still one of the best coin around, considerably.
Activity: 364
August 28, 2018, 08:21:46 AM
at the moment I see some coins including ethereum now also have experienced price increases so you should be able to buy the ethreum right now so you can get a profit and not miss a moment like this that can provide benefits for you.
exactly as the price goes down last time and seeing how is this can be able to recover buying this currency are the better option to be that making some regret in the future for not buying this currency.
Pages:
Jump to: