Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy ETH or not? - page 27. (Read 3903 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 05:08:45 AM
Today i am decided to that i want to buy some ETH but in this bear market i have get panicked because ETH is continuously dying. So what should i do now? Can i invest in ETH or not? Please give me some suggestion.   

You can invest in eth because eth will reach the point of exceeding the price as at the end of 2017. But my advice is not all the capital you have you use it all, "don't store eggs in one basket"
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
August 21, 2018, 05:14:18 AM
Today i am decided to that i want to buy some ETH but in this bear market i have get panicked because ETH is continuously dying. So what should i do now? Can i invest in ETH or not? Please give me some suggestion.   

You can invest in eth because eth will reach the point of exceeding the price as at the end of 2017. But my advice is not all the capital you have you use it all, "don't store eggs in one basket"
Now is a good time to buy ETH, because the price of the coins is falling so low, so we can see that the market is now down. Perhaps in the future will bounce back
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
August 21, 2018, 04:14:03 AM
Some coins are rising against eth, I think investing in them instead of eth would be better. You can invest in oax to make profit against eth.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 02:48:23 AM
price yesterday i traded ethereum which is over 290 dollars for 1 ethereum price very suitable so you can invest ethereum buy recently is the right time for i can invest in ethereum
Activity: 280
August 21, 2018, 01:59:32 AM
When price of ETH down to 200$ I will buy it...
At the present time I do not think ETH may rise in the future because there are too many projects ICO launches with very bad quality
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
August 21, 2018, 01:38:32 AM
I understand what you are implying to about bear market but OP on the contrary of your thoughts bear market is the best time to buy coins this is the time every trader wants buy at dip and hodl, what do you else wait before you decide to buy? buy at bull run? of course no buy before the bull run start. 
Activity: 688
August 21, 2018, 01:32:19 AM
obviously yes, bear season is the season for dumping, meaning all coins and tokens in the markets are in the reds/dips, i cannot say when it will stop but i know for sure that this is the right season to invest/buy ethereum, dont worry about the fall, eth is not dying, because it is the second altcoins that has a huge demand every moment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
August 21, 2018, 01:19:47 AM
Do your own research and take decision y yourself because most of the people here were just completing their minimum quota to get paid.

If you already decided then better buy it now already there is some bump in the ether so get into it before too late.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
August 21, 2018, 01:12:19 AM

That is the best decision.

Dont listen to people who are saying dont buy because they are saying this out of the fear of missing as the ETH is already too much down in its value. The current value does tells us that ETH is messing up many things but always remember that ETH has been here since the first time and its platform is very important to the crypto community and smooth working of the ICO's etc. So it will be modified soon for better future and thus then you will see its price rising heavily.

Get into it it and you wont regret surely.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
August 21, 2018, 01:02:28 AM
Actually it's not dying it's just fluctuating the whole market had been in a bearish trend for a several weeks now. ETH is strong coin it has good fundementals tons of projects and investors and gaining market revenue and also the current price less than $300. This is a perfect chance to buy in the dips and wait for it to surge.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
August 21, 2018, 12:47:19 AM
Its good to buy eth especially when the price is low, but you need to be able to bear the pressure, many people confused why eth price keep on falling down despite the market already strat to heal, dont worry about falling price, if you hold for long term you will get profit, eth is a strong coin that wont die easily
Activity: 224
August 21, 2018, 12:10:13 AM
Now ETH price is low so if you invest some ETH it is good time to buy it and hold it for next year. You know that ETH is big crytocurrency and it should not never die so if you buy eth you wait next year. I hope next year eth will be rise
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
August 20, 2018, 11:48:12 PM
eth is this month very low price I think a good time to buy eth ,this year not to the good crypto world,  i hope next year clear all market
Activity: 196
August 20, 2018, 11:42:31 PM
I bought from the $ 275 price and wait, the market may decrease slightly but will increase strongly at the end of the year. You can buy today because the price is quite reasonable for long term investment
Activity: 85
August 20, 2018, 11:18:10 PM
If it is bad then I will buy ETH to trade at the present time. Currently, ETH is very low compared to the market in previous months. If you are interested in this market then you should invest in ETH, ETH is a big coin in this market and it is quite safe.
Activity: 42
August 20, 2018, 11:02:53 PM
Good price for buy ETH now  Grin
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
August 20, 2018, 10:52:37 PM
If you don't have faith in ETH better stay away from it because we have seen how potential ETH is going to be, everything we have to wait because the market situation is not accurate. I have strong faith in the Bitcoin and ETH, these two coins will increase their price when the market starts recovering in this case we have to wait and keep on buying when it is at dips.
Activity: 532
August 20, 2018, 10:38:38 PM
when this is the right time to buy it, the opportunity will not come twice, so solidify your heart and buy as much as possible...
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
August 20, 2018, 05:47:01 PM
Course getting lower, so now is the time to buy eth. If you have already bought, don't worry about it. I believe that now we see micro falling.
Activity: 167
August 20, 2018, 05:45:53 PM
currently ethereum's development is very slow, I have no plans to buy it, it's better to buy bitcoin because this will be more profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: