Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy low and sell high is very tough - page 16. (Read 2609 times)

Activity: 290
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 11:22:00 PM
it's just a theory and a strategy. but in reality we again have to see the state of the market. because we can not control the price, so we just wait for back up prices in the market. we can buy when prices go down and sell when prices go up, but it all depends on the state of the market. sometimes price changes happen so fast, sometimes very long.
yes I believe your statement is correct, the market is not ours to control and all we do is wait and become hopeful. Buying cheap and selling high right now is not possible due to how the prices are right now. If you are willing to hold a little longer maybe you can earn a decent profit but that is not a guarantee. All we can do right now is wait and speculate.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 20, 2018, 11:19:15 PM
it's just a theory and a strategy. but in reality we again have to see the state of the market. because we can not control the price, so we just wait for back up prices in the market. we can buy when prices go down and sell when prices go up, but it all depends on the state of the market. sometimes price changes happen so fast, sometimes very long.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 11:16:54 PM
At this time this is very tough . recently i bought some coin when i saw thats are in deep but today i saw that going to be more deep . bad luck for me and everyone.
Activity: 69
June 20, 2018, 11:13:14 PM
Yes, it is very tough because you need a full patience for it, a patience to hold until you gained more profit from it.
It takes time to wait for the price to rise for sale and time to wait for the low price to buy again.
Activity: 164
June 20, 2018, 11:12:08 PM
It's hard because of the waiting/holding process but you just got to have a huge amount of patience and right timing when to buy the tokens. When the coin/token prices is at its lowest, that's when you start to buy and never panic sell.
Activity: 22
June 20, 2018, 11:03:02 PM
No, it is not that tough if you follow the news regularly. Like TRON will now pump because of main net.
Activity: 28
June 20, 2018, 10:56:28 PM
It is not tough when market is stable and you have some experience. You need to have good observation skills also to analyse past trends.
copper member
Activity: 262
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 10:55:52 PM
I don't think buy low and sell high is very tough.If you want to do then first you must have technical knowledge and then you must keep up to date news about cryptocurrency.If you have technical knowledge then you find sinlgnal when you should sell and when you should buy.
Activity: 131
June 20, 2018, 10:50:29 PM
Yes, I do agree with you. We always want to buy low and sell high, but the reality is not that easy. There are many unexpected situation, all the rise and down that make us lose control and make the wrong decision. Even for expert, it is also hard, some people just forget, they are not playing the game, they are not gambling also, but they are investing. And for investing, if you don't carefully, it will lead you to dead-end
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 10:38:13 PM
For us to buy low prices and wait for high prices, for us we will easily benefit.
Because now the price is still low, so now is the right time to buy bitcoin.

Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
June 20, 2018, 10:27:36 PM
When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

What is your strategy for buying low and selling high?

Do you agree with buy low and sell high is very tough?
It is easy to think than do it. It is really hard to see when is the low and when is the high. I f we can do that, we will definitely make a huge fortune. We need to be the smartest one and fine the relaible resource of  our information. It is really hard at least for me.
Activity: 45
June 20, 2018, 10:19:00 PM
Yes, we agree that to buy low and sell high is a very tough concept as we don't even know that the value is low today and tomorrow it is high. we cannot predict the value of the coins. It seems to be easy while looking after investing then it seems to be hard.

Definitely a tough one because, no one can't redict truly the characteristic of a coin excluding on its estimation. Perhaps, buying and selling is even a risky one because even if you already bought it during its down price and wishing to sell it during its high then you don't know when would it be. It needs proper estimation and time for you to success in buy and sell situation.
Activity: 14
June 20, 2018, 10:15:46 PM
Yes, we agree that to buy low and sell high is a very tough concept as we don't even know that the value is low today and tomorrow it is high. we cannot predict the value of the coins. It seems to be easy while looking after investing then it seems to be hard.
Activity: 36
June 20, 2018, 10:06:37 PM
Totally agree but when you are up some tend to get greedy and end up hodling. Then things start turning sour. You still hodl and now at a loss convincing yourself it will come back. Of course it usually comes back but just need to keep your emotions out of it
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
The TRUTH shall set you free ;-)
June 20, 2018, 10:00:25 PM
When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

Yes it is tough. Specially when you wanted to sell because you are in need of money right away.
Let's buy crypto coins when the price is low then HODL it. Sell it only when the price is high.

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 09:49:53 PM
In buying altcoins in my experience because i was also a trader , i buy low altcoins that have big potential in a long term or in a short term to go high in price , and then i sell it once the price of the altcoins that i buy goes high in value to gain more profits from it. It is advisable or recommended that when you buy in a low price , tge altcoin should have a good gain in the future.
Activity: 196
June 20, 2018, 09:45:12 PM

which I know it is because many people buy altcoins at low prices and so wait for high prices and sell at high prices is very difficult, so it is very difficult to wait Altcoin prices rise especially as now the price of altcoin has not risen and the market has not been good either

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
June 20, 2018, 07:48:40 PM
Research about tokens or altcoins, list the ones that has the most potential. If those coins' prices are down, they are the most likely to go up again. That is how you buy low and sell high. Just know whst you are doing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 07:05:53 PM
You're right you buy low and sell high is very tough but in some point many people use this strategy always because they can earn much more profit from it and they think that this strategy is much better than other.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
June 20, 2018, 07:02:52 PM
a very small percentage of people can really buy at a low price and sell at a high. if someone succeeds, it means that this person is very well versed in the brand of cryptocurrency. ordinary people do not have time, and at the right time to make a purchase sale.

You are right. Only few people can get the coins at he lowest point and sell it on the highs. This is a lot harder than it sounds and most people fail to recognise the market changes.
Pages:
Jump to: