Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy low and sell high is very tough - page 13. (Read 2609 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 04:05:13 PM
I'm a relative newcomer to the forum and it's hard for me to decide which coin is better to buy, but I'm studying the forum, the exchange is watching the video and drawing conclusions for myself.
Activity: 494
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 03:35:49 PM
yes, it's a good strategy to buy low and sell high in that strategy sure you earn in trading but it's better to join the group of altcoin traders so you can buy them altcoin and then you earn because it is difficult to learn trading especially if you are just a newbie
Activity: 560
June 23, 2018, 03:28:01 PM
It is hard as we are all driven mostly from emotion and FOMO. I think many people knew and had read numerous times about the most evergreen financial advice of all time, sell when everyone are chasing it, buy when everyone dumpping it. Bitcoin has move to a new lease of life, it is getting main stream now comparable 12 or 24 months ago. One thing to note it is much easier and cheaper to buy crypto than other investment instruments. the entry level could be only few bucks.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 03:27:08 PM
When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

What is your strategy for buying low and selling high?

Do you agree with buy low and sell high is very tough?

This strategy is very helpful these days as market is red fluctuations at climax.For buying low and selling at high you have to touch with market most of the time.I remember one of my friend bought one BTC at $6102 and would hold it and when it would reach $7000 or high then would sell.For this strategy you have to be very quick and skillful.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 03:17:09 PM
Is easy to say but hard to achieve.
If you choose coins carefully, if you are patient .....
Activity: 97
June 23, 2018, 12:20:16 PM
Yes, I agree that it is difficult. But it is difficult only as long as you do not learn to understand when there is a decline in prices, where its bottom when it goes up. And to understand this, at least enough to learn to analyze market trends and... news!
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 12:20:10 PM
In buying altcoins in my experience because i was also a trader , i buy low altcoins that have big potential in a long term or in a short term to go high in price , and then i sell it once the price of the altcoins that i buy goes high in value to gain more profits from it. It is advisable or recommended that when you buy in a low price , tge altcoin should have a good gain in the future.
Real traders do that. But not everyone is lucky in this matter. Here you need to have intuition and have a good understanding of the companies. Then it is possible to wait for success
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 12:12:31 PM
In buying altcoins in my experience because i was also a trader , i buy low altcoins that have big potential in a long term or in a short term to go high in price , and then i sell it once the price of the altcoins that i buy goes high in value to gain more profits from it. It is advisable or recommended that when you buy in a low price , tge altcoin should have a good gain in the future.
Activity: 98
June 23, 2018, 12:10:23 PM
I just feel Patience here is the key. There must be market price fluctuations. but if you know what you really want just study the market trend carefully and you will know when, where and why you should either buy  or sell and make good profit.
Activity: 72
June 23, 2018, 09:48:22 AM
Buying low and selling high may sound easy, but in practice, it's much more difficult. Experienced traders use many different forms of technical analysis to identify the best times to buy and sell.
Activity: 378
June 23, 2018, 09:44:34 AM
It is extremely hard to purchase low and offer high, the trouble is I can not pick which altcoin will give numerous points of interest, everyone need to purchase altcoin with modest cost and offer with costly cost, with economic situation is going down, I think holding is arrangement best after we purchase altcoin with modest cost.
Indeed greeting low purchase and high selling is a theory that is easy to do. in fact, buying low takes a long time to wait to reach a high price. and this is a time where people sometimes feel panicked because the seduction of course causes panic so they can turn their minds high.
Activity: 224
June 23, 2018, 09:42:31 AM
It is extremely hard to purchase low and offer high, the trouble is I can not pick which altcoin will give numerous points of interest, everyone need to purchase altcoin with modest cost and offer with costly cost, with economic situation is going down, I think holding is arrangement best after we purchase altcoin with modest cost.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
June 23, 2018, 09:39:46 AM
It is very tough because you will never know what causes the changing of price that you might fall into a trap of big whales and expect the price to pump but they will manipulate it to have all your hard earned money.
Activity: 196
June 23, 2018, 09:30:25 AM
it is not difficult. it just takes some spare time to understand it. I guess you just lack patience in investing.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 09:18:03 AM
it's true if we want to earn more money. we buy at the lowest price and sell when the price is high... the way we should look at opportunities  by looking at market prices.
Activity: 69
June 23, 2018, 08:56:15 AM
Yeah it's much harder than people like to make out. Personally I use around 10% of money reserved for crypto and buy each dip, nearly run out now though as it keeps dipping.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
June 23, 2018, 08:55:19 AM
It was really tough decision to buy low of coins and sell it to high, We buy low of coins and we waiting for a long time to increase the price of so we need think about it and make plan so that in the end we not need to worry on what happen to coins that we buy.
Activity: 98
June 23, 2018, 08:25:49 AM
When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

What is your strategy for buying low and selling high?

Do you agree with buy low and sell high is very tough?

I agree with what you say, it confuses, sometimes when we think now the price is high and then we sell it, it turns out the next day the price rose sharply. It really makes us confused and looks stupid. We should be able to get more profit
Activity: 356
June 23, 2018, 08:14:46 AM
Absolutely that is the best ideas to gained more and make some suitable profit. Many advantage on that work buy low and sell high earning and gained is supposed to be their as you manipulate. That are the main strategy of some investors.
Activity: 126
June 23, 2018, 07:55:49 AM
actually not difficult. Because all it takes is a greater sense of patience. do not be easily tempted by a momentary increase. Or do not be easily afraid of the drastic price reduction. I myself always always play trading with low buy and sell high. and so the risk can be reduced. And the profit is also good.

I agree, one of my mistake was I am easily tempted when the market increase so I usually sell it.  At the end of the day I regret that decision.  After that I told nyself that I need to wait and be patient in cryptocurrency and so far I really am waiting for it to increase. In my opinion its good that you're not afraid of the drastic reduction since there is always a possibility that it will increase.  We just need to wait for it and enjoy.
Pages:
Jump to: