Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy low and sell high is very tough - page 14. (Read 2609 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
June 23, 2018, 07:50:14 AM
Yes I think low buy and sell high is a very difficult thing, even I never try but even loss I get. I think all the learning needs are not just just buying and selling. Buy low and sell high just easy we talk.
Today's conditions are more difficult to guess and predict, bitcoin and cryptocurrencies trading is now so popular that it invites speculators to take advantage of profit regardless of the future, which is what makes us difficult to get profit like last year.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 07:50:04 AM

Of course it is tough to buy low and sell high. If it would had been so easy then everyone would had been doing it. And specially in a bear market it becomes almost impossible to earn using that strategy.
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 07:46:41 AM
It is extremely tough, but i assume that now is lowest point for whole crypto market, and even if I am wrong, it is still good level for a long term, so buy right now and forget crypto for a year, you will be rewarded accordingly!
Activity: 126
June 23, 2018, 07:42:19 AM
When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

What is your strategy for buying low and selling high?

Do you agree with buy low and sell high is very tough?

Yes it is true, buy low and sell it at high prices. That is a strategy in investing, not just investing in cryptocurrency but investing in everything. You must be smart in market analysis, and most importantly do not hesitate to sell when the price is high.
Activity: 70
June 22, 2018, 04:14:08 AM
Buy low and sell high is very tough for traders and those who are impatient. But those who can hodl and are investing for the long term don't have to worry about this strategy as crypto markets recover fast.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
June 21, 2018, 04:46:54 PM
Yeah exactly, i think it is almost impossible to find exact peaks and bottoms, if anyone claims that he is always able to find the peaks and bottoms i will not believe him, such person if exist should be multi-billionaire.
Activity: 119
June 21, 2018, 04:45:04 PM
It's really not so easy, you have to be able to analyze all the news affecting the course well, and also have good patience. Try to invest for a long time, and buy it right now, since the price of all cryptocurrencies is now very underestimated.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
June 21, 2018, 02:30:17 PM
Why on earth would backers like to dump cryptos with huge loses? The tokens may go up in few months and reasonably reach over high prices.
Activity: 85
June 21, 2018, 01:52:20 PM
it's simple to say , but it's hard to do . this requires a lot of experience and skills . for beginners ,  a lot of practice is required  . the best strategy is to hold some quality coins for a long time .
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
June 21, 2018, 01:51:50 PM
Technical analysis on its effectiveness in relation to stock exchange cryptocurrency is somewhat questionable. Everything depends on the high volatility of trading instruments and the presence of a small share of systematic events in this market. As a result, the courses are managed by groups of players disparate in their specificity and purpose, capable of increasing the traded volumes at one time. And yet many participants successfully apply a small list of elements of technical analysis for forecasting prices. Only basic tools and simple approaches are used, which are easier to interpret.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
June 21, 2018, 01:39:45 PM
Of course it is tough to buy low and sell high. If it would had been so easy then everyone would had been doing it. And specially in a bear market it becomes almost impossible to earn using that strategy. This strategy only works if you are patient enough to hold for the long term and avoid getting panicked at small price dumps.
Activity: 78
June 21, 2018, 11:39:59 AM
 It is really difficult to know when the market is in the real deep because there are deeper deeps. But My advice is that it is better to buy in bits along the deep.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
June 21, 2018, 11:35:32 AM
When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

Indeed, with the current market situation, that trading principle is very hard to stick. The rise and fall of crypto price has been so unpredictable lately.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 11:24:19 AM
I think it is not that difficult. It should be that you can choose to place a pending order. The difficulty is how you can achieve low purchases and high sales and control your own costs for each transaction. Some patience will allow you to get more profits. Learn to control losses and control profitability.
Activity: 98
June 21, 2018, 11:20:36 AM
Yes, I agree with that you should buy low and sell high although when doing so, is really hard. I think it is really tough because you will not sure when it is really low or really high.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
June 21, 2018, 09:08:45 AM

It is easy to speak about it after there was a pump or dump. In January, many believed that such a rapid growth is only the beginning and did not sell their coins and I including. Although I was told that it is necessary to sell, greed in all its glory Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 09:07:02 AM
Yes, Buy low and sell high does not seem difficult, but when you do it you will find Buy low and sell high is difficult because you can't accurately know what price is low and what price is high.
Activity: 149
June 21, 2018, 09:02:37 AM
Actually buying low, selling high is not difficult. Just as you are the right tactic but you can not do it, your psychology is not strong enough to do well tactics.
Activity: 126
June 21, 2018, 08:54:40 AM
You doesn't have to doubt about it. Just think with your logic. If you wanna get profit, this principal have to implemented in your investment. It's because many people sell their coin when low price because of scare or panic.
Activity: 61
June 21, 2018, 08:51:02 AM
if everything were so easy then there would not be poor people left.  everything is designed for strategy and experience.  here it is necessary to understand the market, so as not to buy low and not fall even lower, so I will agree with you that in fact it is very difficult.
Pages:
Jump to: