Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy low and sell high is very tough - page 11. (Read 2609 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 11:01:29 AM
I understand that buying low and selling high is not a very easy thing to do but the fact still remains that buying low and selling high is undoubtedly the best way for you to make money as an investor. It can be hard to gauge the market properly to know when is the lowest point to buy and when is the highest to sell but it is still a good method
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 10:56:51 AM
When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

What is your strategy for buying low and selling high?

Do you agree with buy low and sell high is very tough?
Yes I agree but only if I had full knowledge about the particular altcoins that is is it is the best when you participate in an ICO or even in bounty program to have an update news about the situation of an altcoin that caught my attention.
Activity: 518
June 26, 2018, 10:56:00 AM
I am telling you, I have been trading all sort of asset for over twenty years and I still find it difficult to predict the market up to 50 to 69 percent accuracy. It is indeed tough to buy low and sell, but it is doable.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 26, 2018, 10:53:58 AM
When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

I personally fully agree with this investment strategy. That's why I never worry when the market goes down because it's just a chance for new investments. And if some one think about this strategy, he will find that it is very logical.  Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
June 26, 2018, 10:52:25 AM
Yeah for now it is a very tough to get a good profit in selling crypto because the market has low fluctuation and sometimes it stabilizes. There are many day traders that results to stabilizing the crypto market price. Only them could enjoy small profity daily and the rest that are waiting to ge a good profit or long term investors will just have to watch how the pool of investors or whale manipulating and doing day trade.
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 10:36:29 AM
For me this is the basic strategy when you are going to do a investment,especially trading because if buy in low and sell high you have a chance to gain a big profit.
Activity: 310
https://eloncity.io/
June 26, 2018, 10:34:08 AM

Yes I was wondering about it too, because you can never know what is simple buy low and sell high what does it mean and what is the limit of low and the limit of high price who can know for sure where would be this high price the highest.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 26, 2018, 09:28:25 AM
I think it's just necessary to have patience and wait for the growth of the right coin. If you have chosen good coins for investment, they will definitely grow after some time
Activity: 581
Merit: 108
June 26, 2018, 09:24:04 AM

I think this buy low sell high works best when everyone recognises the market dipping in prices

And once the buying spree is opened it implies that demand is restored and prices jump up again which opens the opportunity to sell and take out your profit but I fear if everybody is doing this we might see very huge drops as this mimicks coin dumps.
Activity: 98
June 26, 2018, 09:18:30 AM
Yes it is very tough especially for newbies because it is hard to anticipate the price every time and also i do believe that you must need to be a veteran trader first to get buy low sell high but it is not impossoble it is possible through hard work
Activity: 98
June 26, 2018, 05:53:31 AM
It is certainly not easy to do. Only experienced and knowledgeable people can do this. Unfortunately, most people do the opposite of this.
You need to follow the market before you get started. I think you shouldn't hurry to get this started. Get all the knowledge you need. Its very paramount as well to
Activity: 560
June 26, 2018, 01:39:14 AM
Put order to buy cheap and to sell expensive. Keep track of what is happening in the cryptocurrency market. I don't know, in my opinion there is nothing complicated.
Activity: 43
June 26, 2018, 12:14:10 AM
initially I would probably agree to buy low and sell when the price is high, but of course we should see and do advance research opportunities of the altcoin, do not be too tempted for big profits, therefore choose a good altcoin and many devotees and that has been proven its market price and do not be afraid to invest.
Activity: 252
June 25, 2018, 11:39:26 PM

I agree with you that it is very difficult to buy low and sell high, because not everyone is suitable for trading.

My investment strategy is long-term holding because I'm not good at trading.
Activity: 110
June 25, 2018, 11:33:37 PM
I just feel Patience here is the key. There must be market price fluctuations. but if you know what you really want just study the market trend carefully and you will know when, where and why you should either buy  or sell and make good profit.
Activity: 196
June 25, 2018, 11:07:58 PM
Of course I agree to buy low and sell high. Who would not agree with such statement? If only heard, it looks like it's easy. However, it is very difficult to actually practice. Moreover, plus the very market conditions do not support for it.
Activity: 60
June 25, 2018, 10:55:03 PM

Yep, that is the principle. Who join in this market all know about it but when and how to apply it is the key. Because when the market go down, you will think that it will continue to go down and wait more but it goes up. You will be confused when to buy or sell. It's really tough with who have just joined this market
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
June 25, 2018, 10:51:20 PM
buy at the lowest price and sell at a high price we can do if we have the trading skills and good experience in observing economic news, because we must know the position where the support and resistance, The currency market of course moves like any wave that can anytime crashing up and down erratically.
Activity: 165
June 25, 2018, 10:40:51 PM
This situation is indeed very difficult. Because you do not know when the market will fall, you do not know when the market will rise. Maybe it will fall tomorrow after you buy it today. But there must be enough patience in the encryption market.
Activity: 146
June 25, 2018, 10:35:15 PM
When the market enters a bear market, it is a good time for us to purchase cryptocurrencies. The easiest way to buy low and sell high is to buy in a bear market and sell in a bull market. Do not influence you because of small fluctuations.
Pages:
Jump to: