Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy low and sell high is very tough - page 12. (Read 2609 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 10:27:51 PM
I do not agree with this view, as long as you can hold on, keep an optimistic attitude in the market panic buying tokens, when the market is crazy to sell it is not it?
Activity: 196
June 25, 2018, 10:17:39 PM
Yes, I totally agree with that strategy.
Buying at a cheap price and selling it at a high price is a powerful enough strategy to benefit from Cryptocurrency.
The only constraint is in choosing a potentially rising coin, which is difficult to guess and buy it.
In the Cryptocurrency market, the price of coins may vary, therefore it is difficult to determine the exact coins that will rise in price.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 25, 2018, 10:02:39 PM
I agree. It can be hard with the fact that the market right now is on the down side. It will only recover for a short period of time then it will go down again. Buying low and selling high will be difficult if the market price is always declining. What will happen is that investors will have a lot of coins on their hand and will be forced to sell with small gains. Its not panic selling, it is  what we call strategy.

Activity: 42
June 25, 2018, 09:53:50 PM
The problem is that you can buy low, then sell high. But sometimes it goes even higher than that and does not dip back to that low you expect. That's why I always try to be a little less greedy than I'd like to be. Buy a little higher than what I think the lowest low will be, and sell a little lower than I think the highest high will be.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 09:28:23 PM
Yes I agree by that principalities. Buy low and then sell high, but there is a complete timing when you do this. For example you buy coins when its dump in the market you buy it for a low, but still the price of the tokens still in a lower mode. Better to have some patience and wait for the token to go to its very low price and thats the time you buy it.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
June 25, 2018, 07:43:12 AM
You basic complaint is that it is difficult for you to make money being smarter than other people that are there to hand you their money. Well, I don´t think I should say anything else.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 03:59:19 AM
Buy low sell high looks so simple at first but it is realy tough especially if we watch the price movements regularly. The up and down will make us confuse on how to make the right decision.
Activity: 107
June 25, 2018, 03:54:59 AM
With this kind of strategy, one should always observe the market and its trend and check it once in a while. However, if you take it as a long term investment, this won’t be that hard since you can just check it atleast one a month depending on your time frame. Most newbies are very excited and buy during the bull run and when the price tanks, they are forced to sell off.

So, understanding the market is key to been successful
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 02:23:11 PM
Of course, it is not easy ot buy low and sell high, otherwise everyone would be rich. You need to know when to buy which is usually rather difficult to determine, but in case of the cryptocurrency you can buy coins at the stage of the global correction and wait for the following growth, it is a good strategy.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 02:18:01 PM
i don't know what part of buy low and sell high is hard. For example you buy btc for 3000$, wait and sell them when its price is higher than 3000$
Activity: 98
June 24, 2018, 06:09:08 AM
Just need to get used to it, Sometimes it seems that your coin is growing so well that it is unlikely it will fall now, but it falls. I think that if the price of the coin increases by more than 40 percent of the cost when you bought it - it's worth it to sell.
Activity: 93
June 24, 2018, 04:16:07 AM
This is the best strategy, make profits for long-term investors, to maintain this strategy is not very easy, you need long time sitting in front of the computer, always observe the price fluctuations.
Activity: 84
June 24, 2018, 03:25:39 AM
I will also think of buying the altcoins at the low price and then hold it until the price is higher. Selling some of the coins in the higher price (more than 30% increasing) is good to buy other altcoins then and invest more. I will also leave some of the remaining to hold and sell them at the higher price again. It is one of my strategies. But some newbies actually buy during the bull market and now sell off at the bear market.
Activity: 112
June 24, 2018, 03:08:27 AM
When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

What is your strategy for buying low and selling high?

Do you agree with buy low and sell high is very tough?
Yes, this is really difficult and no one can accurately predict. So the best way is to hold it for a long time, wait for it to reach your desired price, sell it, and then wait for a low price you think to buy again.

Hi mate, what's difficult about that rule? "Buy low, sell high". It is simple as it sounds. But rather risk I should say. Example: the price is low at the moment, you buy, perhaps so much and the price gets lower haha. That results in holding longer. That's the risk. But if it eventually rises, then you sell high make your profit and keep the trade going. What's difficult about it? May I share in your deep thought about your opinion? Because I use the " buy low, sell high" principle and it works for me.
Activity: 98
June 24, 2018, 02:57:47 AM
Always I do most on my buying on coins that I think can increase its price within some smallest possible time buy it at a low price. Immediately I see its increment then I sell it out and take whatever profit I will get.
Activity: 306
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 05:52:22 PM
It is certainly tough. Even very experienced traders can not do it that easy. To make the most successful prediction, you should read plenty of news, not only about crypto, but also wold financial news. 50% - is a good luck, rest 50% - is a smart analysis.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
June 23, 2018, 05:29:44 PM
It is very difficult to predict the low price for buying a token. Many people are studying technical analysis for trading on the stock exchange, but I'm sure that a huge experience is needed to trade there.
Activity: 226
June 23, 2018, 05:25:16 PM
Its certainly not an easy task to Bu low and sell high, Its easier said than done, but its a possibility, something that has been done before and can always be done, one just have to be keen enough  and notice the market changes all the time, you may have to wait for quite a long period of time, but you can take advantage of the red zones to buy low as the coins are normally cheap at this time and sell in the bull run, YOU can also invest in ICOs where you buy cheap tokens and sell off when they have added significant value
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
June 23, 2018, 05:08:09 PM
Buying high & selling low is not an easy strategy to keep to because the volatility of the cryptocurrency market is highly unpredictable.
It is always better to set realistic targets, take occasional profits on the bill market keep some tether (USDT) and you can use it to buy back into good projects in the bear market.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
June 23, 2018, 04:36:55 PM
I agree it's difficult. Moreover, in this kind of market conditions. buy cheap easy, but yet the guarantee will go high and there are even times when the lower price thus also longer. indeed need to be patient and hold longer for greater results.
Pages:
Jump to: