Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy low and sell high is very tough - page 30. (Read 2609 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
May 24, 2018, 11:46:38 PM
The hard part is to buy low.  Sometimes I see that the coin has fallen low and I buy it.  But then it falls even lower.  Now the whole market is in an unstable state.  I chose for myself the position simply to watch, but not yet buy altcoins.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
May 24, 2018, 11:42:20 PM
You must have big patience to wait until the coin grow enough to sell it. It's really difficult but if you can do everything right, the profit will be good. The most difficult thing is when you try to trade in short periods. Here you must learn the TA very carefully to understand what is going on the market
Being a smart and have a wise decision really be a helping tools to succeed in crypto trading. That's is an ancient way of trading but it is very effective. The only thing differ in crypto is that, the way it change and fluctuations of price are very often of happening which could needs attention when to buy and sell coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 11:32:00 PM
You must have big patience to wait until the coin grow enough to sell it. It's really difficult but if you can do everything right, the profit will be good. The most difficult thing is when you try to trade in short periods. Here you must learn the TA very carefully to understand what is going on the market
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 24, 2018, 11:27:56 PM
When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

What is your strategy for buying low and selling high?

Do you agree with buy low and sell high is very tough?

Very true. Without much experience, you are going against traders who do "buy low-sell high" as full-time jobs!

I would never recommend newbies to start trading crypto. There is already so much risk with trading in traditional markets, much more with all the volatility in crypto markets. Unless you have an in-depth understanding of how the crypto market works, don't even attempt to day-trade. Just buy and hodl long term.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
May 24, 2018, 11:27:32 PM
Yes, it's hard to determine when low, I will say that is the most difficult area to know, because it might seems to be bottom to you but getting Dipper in the long run.

secondly is selling high which also go along with greedy , some gain in % might be the high but greedy won't let go and hoping for more but later get rid off by losing more , except if you leaving for long term which will definitely give return no matter what.

My own advice is to at least invest $100 in some better coin in this blood bath period and look leave it for long term agenda.
Activity: 203
May 24, 2018, 11:23:11 PM
Its not as tough and that's the best advice you can ever be given, however it will test your patience to the core , it takes time.   For these coins to gain value   to. The peak.  , And most of these good coins rarely take a dip as much, it will therefore need you to be vigilant on the market prices and make your timings correctly to catch them when they dip and buy, then hodl  them as long as possible for them Fontaine value 
Activity: 112
May 24, 2018, 11:15:36 PM
When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

Yes, It is very difficult, because no one can accurately predict. So the best way is to hold it for a long time, wait for it to reach your desired price, sell it, and then wait for a low price you think to buy again. I think be patient is key.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 11:14:12 PM
its a waiting game. If you buy low, and then it goes lower, then you have no choice but to wait it out until it gets back to your buy in point and hope it gets back high again.
just dont lose patience and sell lower than your buy price. I've made that mistake many times...
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 11:04:28 PM
the strategy is indeed nice to be applied. but that run it are very difficult. This is because market conditions it's own erratic coming down but not up-rise so as to make the position to sell into a long and takes time. If it is intended for long-term investments are indeed good but for the person who doesn't wait, it will be very difficult.
Activity: 795
May 24, 2018, 11:02:02 PM

I don't agree buy low sell high is very tough most especially in bear market that has been persistent from the start of the year. The market dip is easy to recognize.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
May 24, 2018, 10:55:38 PM

if you trade should be so, buy cheap, sell expensive, but doing it is not easy, when when buy cheap and when when it sells expensive, if in my opinion, in the red market, it's the right time to buy
Activity: 280
May 24, 2018, 10:46:58 PM
Yes, it's because the market is self adjusting to the business. IF you buy in high price at the time it may come low in the future so invest early in the project and watch it go skyrocket before it drops its price. Some platform like bitxoxo can be invested upon on early stage, giving you early access to its services.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
May 24, 2018, 10:45:04 PM
Yes, it may be tough because the market is often dropped and high every time. What you need is the strategy and patience in holding the coin. Buying the coins at the low price and sell it when it is high is a good way to earn the profits. However, once more, you must be patient and know the right time to buy the coins at the low price.
Activity: 490
May 24, 2018, 10:32:21 PM

Yes, no one knows when the market will fall. You need to be very patient to keep coins. Otherwise it will be very difficult.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
May 24, 2018, 10:22:33 PM
I think one of the main reasons why Buy low and Sell High is tough it's because you can't really sure how much is that low and how much is that high. I mean, how much is the lowest point and how much is the highest

point, the market is so volatile you can't imagine how will you do it.
Activity: 936
May 24, 2018, 10:20:42 PM
if hoping to sell in a high position I think it is difficult, because now the market is in an unstable and not good condition, now the price of coins must struggle in a high position to be a coin that has a high price. we have to wait until the price is high or we can make a sale and purchase pingpong. to always get a profit.
Activity: 140
May 24, 2018, 10:18:40 PM
This is always a very simple thing but it is difficult to do. Everyone knows that this is done, but it is often not done well. Even the investment master Buffett will miss many good projects, so don’t be discouraged and low. Buy, unless it is high, don't sell it right
Activity: 168
Merit: 9
May 24, 2018, 10:18:28 PM
My take is you have to adapt/make your own trend following strategy whether by use of moving averages or cloud. It doesn't matter if you don't buy the exact bottom, or sell/short the exact top. What matters is you are with the trend. As long as the trend is intact you could even buy high and sell higher.
Activity: 434
May 24, 2018, 10:17:50 PM
Yes it was quitely difficult but if you have enough patience i am sure that you can do the buy low and sell high because it requires long patience in this traditional strategy dont ride with the fud or else you will gain loss.
Activity: 85
May 24, 2018, 10:14:49 PM
Buying low and selling high is now very difficult, maybe it's because of the bitcoin price is now declining, trading is now very hard to make a profit, the market was in every day its declining, this how can not trade.
Trading is not that difficult the only difficult part for me is knowing when to invest in the coin. Getting the money out is not the issue. Are you researching the coin correctly?
Pages:
Jump to: