Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy low and sell high is very tough - page 3. (Read 2609 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 09:38:03 AM
Yes buying low in market conditions is the best option but we do not know when the downside potential ends, if you ask someone else for advice it might make you lose. all of them can only be experienced with your own experience to choose which price you take. if you find an increase in investment then that's when you have to make a decision for you to sell with a profitable difference because not all that we want will be realized with high profit targets.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 09:32:09 AM
Yes I agree with you, we must have internal conflict in ourself because when the price increase we cant control our lust to sell the coin before reach the higher price
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
July 07, 2018, 09:18:44 AM
Buy low and sell high - it sounds easy, but it's really difficult to do because so many emotions can prevent you from making the right decisions.
Activity: 70
July 07, 2018, 09:11:21 AM
One problem is that these are fuzzy terms.  What is 'high'?  What is 'low'?  It would be neat to see how fuzzy logic deals with these things - but anyways it is definitely tough for amateurs who don't have a theoretical foundation thus have to go with their naive understanding and all the fallacies it brings. 
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
July 06, 2018, 03:24:15 PM
Buy low and sell high is one of the advices almost every one gives anyone willing to invest, it's however easier said than done,as it involves lots of details like proper timing ,. Risk taking in rather new coins and good eye for good projects, it's however a possiblity, the market situation right now is such a time when anyone willing can take advantage of to buy low, invest now  wait for the bull run when the prices are high and sell for profits
Activity: 196
July 06, 2018, 03:17:45 PM
There is nothing complicated here, it is just necessary to analyze the coin from the moment of entering the exchange, how it has progressed, and after that to draw a conclusion, after breaking apart and when to buy and then when to sell it, nothing complicated
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 03:15:08 PM
When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

What is your strategy for buying low and selling high?

Do you agree with buy low and sell high is very tough?
Yes, of course, this is very difficult. When we buy low and want to sell it at high prices it's not as easy as we imagine. Because there are so many obstacles we must face. But even then there are so many people who go through this process and I applaud them.
Activity: 84
July 06, 2018, 03:10:43 PM
Of course. In the last months of 2017, you can invest in any coin, the rest is waiting for prices to rise and sell. But this year, the market is up and down very erratic, we can not know where the bottom except the whales. But I think the value of coin is now quite low, you can invest in a little property.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 03:09:54 PM
actually not difficult. Because all it takes is a greater sense of patience. do not be easily tempted by a momentary increase. Or do not be easily afraid of the drastic price reduction. I myself always always play trading with low buy and sell high. and so the risk can be reduced. And the profit is also good.
Activity: 41
July 06, 2018, 03:06:08 PM
I think its not that much tough, you have to wait after investing for 2 to 4months or may be some more months to get good profit. At the time of investment you have to make your mind that you will get return after 3to4months what you have invest, this is the game of patience.
Activity: 11
July 06, 2018, 02:56:31 PM
For me to buy when everyone fear and sell when everyone fomo.   Roll Eyes Cool
Activity: 67
July 06, 2018, 02:51:18 PM
Opportunity for you to invest, time is right on altcoi and bitcoin because now the price is low compared to last two months then buy now and sell once reach high price. Fortune of favor to you
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 02:44:08 PM
Buying it at a lower price and selling it again at a higher price seems a fairly easy strategy. But its implementation is very difficult, and prices can either fall or rise.
So it is very difficult to make it Smiley
Activity: 196
July 06, 2018, 02:38:10 PM
It will come with experience and will not be so difficult. Just need to be patient and not succumb to your emotions. Read more news and watch the charts constantly at such times
Activity: 154
July 06, 2018, 02:18:10 PM
I don`t agree that it is very tough to use this strategy on the market. I do agree, that it is tough to decide whether it is the right time to buy or not in any given situation, but don`t overthink it. If the price is now 30-50% percent cheaper and you still believe in this product, then buy and sell when the price goes back up again.
this is hard, but not impossible,mpeople learnit and get sucuessful, y0unhav e  all the chances as well, i believe
Activity: 154
July 06, 2018, 02:17:33 PM
When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

What is your strategy for buying low and selling high?

Do you agree with buy low and sell high is very tough?
it really is and i hopenthat younwill be able to learn,mit os not impossible, it is just hard, so good luck to you
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 02:15:32 PM
I don`t agree that it is very tough to use this strategy on the market. I do agree, that it is tough to decide whether it is the right time to buy or not in any given situation, but don`t overthink it. If the price is now 30-50% percent cheaper and you still believe in this product, then buy and sell when the price goes back up again.
July 06, 2018, 10:15:11 AM
Yes it is very tough especially for newbies because it is hard to anticipate the price every time and also i do believe that you must need to be a veteran trader first to get buy low sell high but it is not impossoble it is possible through hard work
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
July 06, 2018, 06:07:39 AM
Not that tough if you know what you are doing.
Every Moderate dip is an opportunity to buy moderately. Every big dip is a good opportunity to buy big. Buy all the dips and sell bit by bit as prices begin to go up... Trading bots are best suited for the moderate movements.

Reserve good amount in Stablecoin to buy into dips. If you don't have a lot of money you can start by buying and selling little by little

Better to concentrate on well established coins to be on safe side
July 06, 2018, 05:14:01 AM
Just need to get used to it, Sometimes it seems that your coin is growing so well that it is unlikely it will fall now, but it falls. I think that if the price of the coin increases by more than 40 percent of the cost when you bought it - it's worth it to sell.
Pages:
Jump to: