Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy low and sell high is very tough - page 8. (Read 2609 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 07:55:07 AM
That's the easiest money ever, just buy low and sell high Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
June 29, 2018, 07:53:00 AM
Yes its a very difficult to buy at low and sell at high because how would you judge any coin make the exact high and low.  You can predict the nearer level of any high or low and trade according that level  but this will not work all time. Some time coin can make a new ATH after your selling and also come down more after your selling. This is all just possibility will not happen exactly because market direction is uncertain and it reacts on news.
Activity: 85
Merit: 11
June 29, 2018, 07:40:27 AM
Of course, this is a difficult task. Although many people easily say it, it may require many factors to operate. Not everyone can do it. You may need to look at the market every day. This will be a huge amount of work.
Activity: 392
June 29, 2018, 07:22:25 AM
It may seem like the easiest job in trading. What's so hard about buying low and selling high? But here's the trick - timing. That's' when it becomes harder. You should analyze the market all the time and pick the timing for buying and for later selling to make profit. Just doing it randomly will result in losses. Get your info together.
Activity: 29
June 28, 2018, 10:39:09 PM
Yes, I agree. I am newbie at this. Sometimes when the price is low in my perception, the price is going down. Once the price that I think on the top, it is increasingly going up. Maybe we should learn a lot from the masters of this forum. At least our prediction is not far from the result.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 10:26:06 PM
The market today is a bloody battlefield. But this is also a great opportunity for many speculators. They think this is the best time to buy and hold the coin. But some people think negatively about the market in the future. They have sold their coin so that will contribute to the market going down further. You should calmly hold your altcoin.
Activity: 462
June 28, 2018, 10:21:59 PM
Yes , to determine which is level support and resistance can be wrong so that why stop loss is very important in every trade.  No one trade is safe and all prediction can be wrong and that why stop loss again is needed to minimize loss. We can not predict accurate all prediction and will be some of that prediction is wrong. Stop loss and trailling stop is best features that should be use in every trade.
Activity: 43
June 28, 2018, 10:17:36 PM
Of course this is the best strategy for earning profit, everyone is thinking about the same, and everyone wants to get a profit by selling high  Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
June 28, 2018, 10:10:50 PM
When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

What is your strategy for buying low and selling high?

Do you agree with buy low and sell high is very tough?

Buy Low and sell high may seems tough at the start but once you are used to trading and have good understanding of this, then you will be able to apply this formula of buy low and sell high.
Yes i agree on that. It was really simple to understand that we can really gain a huge amount of profit of we are going to buy low and sell i high. But there are so many people that didn't do this thing specially to those who do panic selling today. I believe that we need to trust and believe that the market is not stable. It will maybe rise soon, so I believe that buying is a big opportunity on this huge dump.
Activity: 114
June 28, 2018, 10:02:38 PM
Always I do most on my buying on coins that I think can increase its price within some smallest possible time buy it at a low price. Immediately I see its increment then I sell it out and take whatever profit I will get
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
June 28, 2018, 11:58:49 AM
When crypto market is bad it is time to get cheap coin price. very easy just requires patience and precision in trading crypto. do not be easily affected by the issues and fomo that make the investment is not maximal.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
June 28, 2018, 11:55:32 AM
When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

Buy Low and sell high may seems tough at the start but once you are used to trading and have good understanding of this, then you will be able to apply this formula of buy low and sell high.
Activity: 41
June 28, 2018, 11:40:34 AM
Yes I agreed with you its tough but not that much you think. Sometimes market will go up in next few hours after your investment and sometimes it took too long to go up
I just suggest you to have some patience and keep watching your coins.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES
June 28, 2018, 11:35:42 AM

Buying low and selling high is really profitable in times of deep. It is not that very tough because you can join paid trading signals in telegram on a cheap price and you will surely earn high profits in time.
Activity: 115
June 28, 2018, 11:31:24 AM
It has become a common practice in the world of commerce. And all of them want to get a chance to sell expensive with cheap buying.the theory is not easy, but also not impossible.
Activity: 58
June 28, 2018, 11:31:10 AM
Yes thats true if u have strategy like that your business will rise high and u will have an money.
Activity: 113
June 28, 2018, 11:25:35 AM
I will also think of buying the altcoins at the low price and then hold it until the price is higher. Selling some of the coins in the higher price (more than 30% increasing) is good to buy other altcoins then and invest more. I will also leave some of the remaining to hold and sell them at the higher price again. It is one of my strategies. But some newbies actually buy during the bull market and now sell off at the bear market.
Activity: 189
June 28, 2018, 11:23:01 AM

Investment is involved with risk. Better before investing do some research and according to my studies I think the market is in a bad shape, I would suggest ICOs instead of buying low and sell high. Why because most of ICOs are listing below ICO price at the moment which is pretty great, they’ll get listed after a long time and I hope the market will recover till then. Do some research on these Liven, Treon and Qurrex, these are my favorite projects.
Activity: 97
June 28, 2018, 09:41:35 AM
We certainly have our own technique to earn a lot of money by buying altcoin, let alone we can choose a good altcoin type to buy and sell when it has given me the advantage, if I will sell the coins if the price has reached a good value and buy back the coin if it dumps and wait for another rally.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
June 28, 2018, 07:13:45 AM

The matter of choosing right time is related with an experience of trader and the feeling named as intuition. I don’t want to make you fear but that is not really easy to put money rightly into assets.
Pages:
Jump to: