Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy low and sell high is very tough - page 6. (Read 2609 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 4
July 04, 2018, 03:22:00 AM
I agree its quite difficult to understand when to buy or when to sell because we never know from which point market will reverse. Its always easy to said buy low or sell high but we learn this art only by experience.
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 01:40:41 AM
it's true if we want to earn more money. we buy at the lowest price and sell when the price is high. the way we should look at opportunities by looking at market prices. it's better if you want to sell for a long period of time.
Activity: 154
July 03, 2018, 01:06:46 PM
buying at a low price and selling at a high price is very difficult because the price of cryptocurrency is very difficult to predict and often ups and downs are uncertain but currently the price of cryptocurrency is very low and I think it's a great time to buy
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 01:02:21 PM
Yes, that may be a difficult thing to do, but that does not mean you can not do it. You will always have a chance if you are active in monitoring crypto. Because there will be opportunities if you create. As of now, you should see that this is a great opportunity. This opportunity you can use to buy as many coins at a cheap price and hold it in the long run. So I guess, you will get a big profit when crypto has experienced price spikes.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 12:35:26 PM
I will also think about buying an altokon at a low price, and then hold it until the price is higher. The sale of some coins at a higher price (more than 30%) is good to buy other altcoys and invest more. I will also leave the survivors and sell them at a higher price. This is one of my strategies.
Activity: 104
July 03, 2018, 12:20:27 PM
Buy low sell high. I think it's easy if we buy ETH or BTC. Because I think only these two coins that can be trusted will rise again when the price is now low. We must think first before buying coins because we choose coins that will be high in price when it will be sold.
Activity: 448
July 03, 2018, 12:15:27 PM
It is highly difficult knowing when the price is low enough to buy. Most people who understand the market trend must have acquired some ETH and bitcoin before the price started rising about two days ago they must have started counting their profits now as the price is currently on the rise.
Buy and selling is a matter of how much fist you can take.
Activity: 275
July 03, 2018, 11:27:59 AM

it is difficult to predict a low price, it is profitable to buy, and it is difficult to predict the high selling price, this is your personal decision when buying and when to sell - not at a loss.
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
July 03, 2018, 11:05:14 AM
It’s not that difficult, if you invested only what you can afford to lose. You can play the waiting game as long as long as it takes for the market to recover.  Wink
Activity: 358
Merit: 11
July 03, 2018, 11:02:50 AM
It is easy to say buy low and sell high but not easy to implement such trading strategies. The timings or the entry and exit point of buying low and selling high is the main concern which make it difficult to achieve.
copper member
Activity: 156
Let's get lots of useful information!.
July 03, 2018, 10:57:53 AM
If you look at the market graphs for altcoin or bitcoin, you can buy at low prices and sell at high prices.
For example, if the coin you want to choose in the market is falling and there is a short-term decision to buy it right away, this is very dangerous and you have to sell it quickly, but you will not lose it.
In order to earn money, you need to purchase a coin at the lowest price when you reach the bottom of the lowest price in the graph of minimum 4 hours of the coin, and there is a movement to increase the amount of the coin gradually.
In order to sell at a high price, you have to sell at least 4 hours when you are in the upward trend in the graph and then you see the downward movement.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 10:54:28 AM
As long as I am in the crypto world I do things like that, when the price rises and sells when the price drops down time to buy and as long as I do that I have gained more profit.
Activity: 196
July 03, 2018, 10:54:23 AM
Well, it really isn't that easy you but there are so many guides you can find online through studying technical analysis it would be easier to know when to buy and when to sell using the indicators, you could do more research on youtube since there's a lot of tutorials there.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 10:52:22 AM
Actually, the advice to buy low and sell high is very good Smiley
The main problem is defining where and when price is low and high. And there are a lot of different techniques for finding these points and predicting the markets moves. But along with them there are simple and useful advises:
1. Always have some reserve in fiat or stable coins.
- when downtrend - try not to sell your altcoins, but vice versa - buy even more in order to reduce the breakeven point and/or to pick up some promising coins.
- when uptrend - sell some of you coins in order to fill your reserves
2. Try to sell and buy gradually in order not to miss better opportunity.
3. If the size of the investment allows, divide it into long-term and short-term parts.
4. Don't panic when market falls. Don't be greedy when market rises.
And other stuff you probably know already but which are hard to follow Smiley
Activity: 199
July 03, 2018, 10:51:20 AM
I agree that selling high and buying low is very hard. because the market is unpredictable.
Activity: 126
July 03, 2018, 10:49:55 AM
Perhaps one of the toughest thing in this space, even when you have all your TA intact and go to sleep, just a news can reorder  the course of history.
I usually will stay in market and see how movement goes, and will close my trade when going to sleep. Just don't want to hear stories and regret nothing. But I love short term trade it always come true. 
July 03, 2018, 10:42:45 AM
When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

What is your strategy for buying low and selling high?

Do you agree with buy low and sell high is very tough?
Yes, because the market is indeed difficult. But by dividing up on some coins, and buying them gradually may be a bit busy and potentially more likely to be optimal.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 03, 2018, 10:20:27 AM
Yes its a very difficult to buy at low and sell at high because how would you judge any coin make the exact high and low.  You can predict the nearer level of any high or low and trade according that level  but this will not work all time. Some time coin can make a new ATH after your selling and also come down more after your selling. This is all just possibility will not happen exactly because market direction is uncertain and it reacts on news.

Like this situation in the crypto market that the price is up and down, it's really hard to sell the coins in high value, because the price always change, even in just a couple of hour many instances are arising in the price of the crypto in the market.
Activity: 187
Merit: 5
July 03, 2018, 10:07:08 AM
That's the easiest money ever, just buy low and sell high Smiley

Not that easy as it may sound. If you are the type that is always unfortunate with the Buy low, I mean anytime you buy at the Low, the coin dips the more, you will feel Cryptocurrency is not for you. It will be like gamble, and that makes it though.  

The thing is, the word patience cannot be over-mentioned and just don't put in emotions while buying/selling.
Activity: 250
July 03, 2018, 10:05:49 AM
however that is the principle of trading, indeed to be able to sell at high prices tend to be difficult, but it is still very possible. many have already proved it, because that is the basic principle of investment and profit from it.
Pages:
Jump to: