Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy low and sell high is very tough - page 9. (Read 2609 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 08:45:07 AM
Yet it is very hard to do that buy low sell high you can easily gainthat if you know what will the price be and also you need to have a lot of experience to know it and also when to buy and also when to sell
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 08:42:51 AM
it is very difficult to judge market mood, especially at this time when market is in dramatic condition and no one know where market will goes. I am also new to this trading and i also don't know what i can do for good return.
But according to forum seniors & experts opinion, i knows and understand only one thing, that trading is only based on demand & supply and community behind coin is also gave effect on coins price. So i always watch these things before buying any coin.
So up & down of coins price depends on these things and if you follow them and have patience, then you will always in profit.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 08:18:48 AM
It is good way to make money but it will be hard to find when the price is the lowest one and buy. It is also hard to find which is the highest orice that are suitable to sell.
Activity: 266
June 27, 2018, 03:05:03 AM
Yes its tough specially now because the almost all cryptocurrency is dump in a very low price, but i will still buy bitcoin and atlcoins and wait to the right time to sell it in high price.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
June 27, 2018, 02:57:48 AM
Yes I agree with you, we must have internal conflict in ourself because when the price increase we cant control our lust to sell the coin before reach the higher price, and sometimes because of dailyneed we need to sell it very quick

That actually is the challenge of every cryptocurrency holder. You need a little bit of luck also when handling your portfolio, there are a lot of factors that may affect our investment in cryptocurrency and most of the time we will face challenges like the usual market crashes. I think it is just like any other places where survival of the fittest occurs.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 27, 2018, 02:52:14 AM
As a newbie this is tough to comprehend. But that is the basic. To further understand as you buy low let time pass by. As what you buy it is like it will mature as time pass by and sell it on the right time when the market is high. Or depending on the time frame you set when you will sell your coins. But if you want fast return try trading. Just a thought.
Activity: 337
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 27, 2018, 02:49:16 AM
Buying tokens at low price and sell at high is really common, tho it is really hard to predict the market it is still risky because if you have a target month and it doesn't meet your target you will wait again, until the price will recover and the right time to sell your tokens. and yup that a tough move.
Activity: 114
June 27, 2018, 02:47:50 AM
for me its not that very tough because as we can see the market all of the alts is bloody red because of the btc crashed, but almost all of the coins now is on sales. its up to you what you will choose to buy and earn good profit, you can gain profit depend on the coin price movement some coin increases profit so fast and decrease eventually, some coins are good for short term and some are for long term. you can make a further research if you find a good coin and hope you find a good coin that is so profitable and always buy low and sell high, thats a win-win  Cool
Activity: 23
June 27, 2018, 02:43:20 AM
That was really a tough play and really good strategy.
Activity: 151
June 27, 2018, 02:40:16 AM
The strategy is simple, develop and sharpner your TA skills it would help you better in buying low and selling high
Activity: 40
June 27, 2018, 02:37:28 AM
At first I also thought it is simple but in this unpredictable market it isn't.
Activity: 29
June 27, 2018, 02:34:39 AM
Yes, it is impossible to predict the change in the market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 46
June 27, 2018, 02:21:23 AM
Yes its hard in this business you need a very long patience to get a good profit if you cant afford to invest your money for a long time and you just want a fast income maybe this world not suites you especially if you dont have that knowledge of trading and dont have a lot of time to look what is hapenning to the market every minute.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
June 27, 2018, 02:09:04 AM
When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

What is your strategy for buying low and selling high?

Do you agree with buy low and sell high is very tough?
Yes, buy low and sell high is difficult. But with time we get experience. I sell 50% of the coin when it grows strongly (for example, 5 to 10 times). I keep 50% of the coins in my portfolio for a long time.
Yeah experience matter when you get to use of it, the important things  is you should vigilant  which  coins in your portfolio that you might think it is pumping and to those in the bottom. In the end you are making profit out of it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
June 27, 2018, 02:02:26 AM
When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

Yes, buy low and sell high is difficult. But with time we get experience. I sell 50% of the coin when it grows strongly (for example, 5 to 10 times). I keep 50% of the coins in my portfolio for a long time.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
June 27, 2018, 01:58:48 AM
This statement sounds simple, but it's hard to do it if you do not have enough experience. Yes, and the market for crypto currency is very difficult to determine when there will be a trend change

Of course its not that easy. I have been in crypto for years and have only done it few times, I got burned in most case. Today is the best to buy EOS as it dips this low again. Maybe I'm wrong but its up to you.

I got what they probably mean when they say buy low sell high. And I mean buying on ICO prices and then dump all the coins bought with all the bonuses on the first exchange that lists the coin and then buy back when the price beings to go up.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 01:37:29 AM

Not everyone is allowed to understand when the low price and high and feel the line of transition between these states. Therefore it is really difficult, but he who knows how to now earn on day trading.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 01:21:47 AM
I think it doesn't mean that it is very though. This is probably part of the strategy. I myself will buy the coins when the price is low. This is the basic of trade or investment. Then selling in the high price is done of course to earn the profits. For what we invest? To earn the profit, right?
Activity: 294
June 27, 2018, 01:20:52 AM
The strategy of buying on recession and sale with a growth is very good and effective. I try to adhere to her. However with such situation in the market as now, it became very difficult. The main thing not to fluctuate at decision-making. Not to allow doubts. To work with the cold head and the main thing not to use the money, necessary for something. Always to use only available funds which aren't terrible for losing.
Activity: 448
Arabic Translator
June 27, 2018, 01:15:17 AM
it's only tough when you don't understand price action , in another words any sort of technical analysis as you won't know where is the good point to start buying and when to sell . you should first start learning how to trade and begin investing afterwards.
Pages:
Jump to: