Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy low and sell high is very tough - page 4. (Read 2609 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
July 06, 2018, 03:22:06 AM
Definitely hard. You need to know a lot about the project in order to jump in at low and get out at high prices. Because sometimes, even when we know everything about a project, there are whales who can manipulate the whole market.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 03:18:00 AM
This is a good strategy, but to really make it you need to know everything about the coin. It is not enough just to study the dynamics of prices in historical retrospect, you need to know what events are expected in the near future and how the market will react to them. I think only with experience you can learn how to buy low and to sell high.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 02:55:42 PM
Yes I am agree with you. It is not an easy task. But if you analyze market you will be able to catch this.
to get a high selling price we have to analyze the market because buying and selling high low prices depending on the current market situation whether it is being stable or being down, we must really manage the time that place to sell at high prices while now the market price is experiencing instability so i think we should understand the market price.
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 02:44:51 PM
Of course you are buying an investment with the price you have assured, so you wait for the increase even though in a state of getting down from the initial price you need to do to hold it until the increase you want or quite high from the initial price.
Activity: 737
Merit: 104
July 05, 2018, 02:17:41 PM
Yes I am agree with you. It is not an easy task. But if you analyze market you will be able to catch this.
Activity: 55
July 05, 2018, 02:08:19 PM
It is not that tough if you buy at the right moment, if you buy during a pump you will probably lose money but in any case you can hold and wait for the coin value to increase, the most important thing is to not lose your money and be patient
Activity: 78
July 05, 2018, 01:54:10 PM
haha yeah toughest thing ever. We would all be rich if we there was a method to it. Just HODL!
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
July 05, 2018, 01:52:56 PM
I do not need to try to do anything so well. I think that in the case of buying at the bottom, it will be very difficult to do, as well as sell at altitude.
Activity: 71
July 05, 2018, 01:46:17 PM
yes this the right time investment on alt coins and bitcoin because now price is low compare with last two months hence buy now and sell once reach the high price
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
July 05, 2018, 01:45:38 PM
It is very difficult to guess where the price of the coin will go. That's why people often make a mistake and buy coins at an expensive price. Our goal is to learn to determine when the price of a coin is very low.
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 01:44:29 PM
It's good advice to buy low and sell high, but who knows where low and where high is? I think this strategy needs to be mixed with something else maybe luck
Activity: 175
July 05, 2018, 01:43:32 PM
Yes it does, its not that easy the way they are said that. We need to be patient and keep watching the market waiting for the price goes down to buy and when the price goes up to sell.
Activity: 549
Merit: 100
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
July 05, 2018, 01:42:04 PM
Yes it will be tough and very difficult if people rely on his/her income on cryptocurrency but if you don't then it not so hard to hold and sell you coin when it hits a new all time high. my advise is if you sold your coin then don't look on it's price anymore so you won't be disappointed  Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
July 05, 2018, 01:39:23 PM
Of course, I agreed because I experienced during this very difficult in crypto market predictions and coin prices always tend to go down. And as we wait for the coin to go up, it takes a long time and of course, we have to be patient. You have to hold your coins any longer and I think it would be better to trade long term. If you feel difficulty when selling coins at a high price.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
July 05, 2018, 01:38:56 PM
Personally, I'm placing sell orders and buy orders. It is clear that the sale at a higher price, and the purchase at a lower price. It takes a while, but I'm patient Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 01:33:06 PM
Of course it is difficult and has its own risk . But the main thing is to always be patient - especially in the sale of a good coin . try to analyze the market well and predict the future
Activity: 525
July 05, 2018, 01:18:04 PM
When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

What is your strategy for buying low and selling high?

Do you agree with buy low and sell high is very tough?

That is difficult because the market is unstable and you have to have the patience to wait for the price increase. The market is currently in bad shape and for profit you should be patient.
Activity: 308
July 05, 2018, 12:35:06 PM
Yes, I agree that selling high and buying low is very difficult, because it is impossible to predict what will happen to the price in the future.
Activity: 41
July 05, 2018, 12:33:14 PM
first of all you need to set goal, you hold these coin for long terms or short terms, if you want to save for long terms the best advice from me is do not check the price on daily basis, and keep in mind for your goal.
set how long the target coin you will sell for the next few months and whatever happens to the market do not sell, stay on target. but if the coin you hold is up and profitable then it is not wrong if you sell it.

for short terms, then sell while the price is profitable and if long terms the price does not reach the target at least wait until the return of capital
Yes, Most times patience may lead you to a great loss, proper information about holding, buying and selling of altcoins is very important. I think you should learn from experts.
Activity: 41
July 05, 2018, 12:12:19 PM
first of all you need to set goal, you hold these coin for long terms or short terms, if you want to save for long terms the best advice from me is do not check the price on daily basis, and keep in mind for your goal.
set how long the target coin you will sell for the next few months and whatever happens to the market do not sell, stay on target. but if the coin you hold is up and profitable then it is not wrong if you sell it.

for short terms, then sell while the price is profitable and if long terms the price does not reach the target at least wait until the return of capital
Pages:
Jump to: