Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy low and sell high is very tough - page 34. (Read 2609 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
May 17, 2018, 09:03:28 AM
Yes, I do agree with you that it is very tough in recent days to buy at a low price and sell at high price. My strategy is to participate in potential ICO because you can get here at a low price and if this ICO becomes a successful project then you can sell at a high price.
Yes it is quite tough to buy at low price and sell at high price because not all the time you can monitor the prices at the market. And also we have our own daily duties in life so it is impossible that we can stare all day long at the market waiting for the prices to go down yo be able to buy or just stare and wait for the prices to go up to be able to sell your coin.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
May 17, 2018, 08:57:31 AM
Buy low and sell high is a general term in trading that is just like synonymous with profit. But of course the actual action there is not that easy. You're gonna be equipped rightfully with vast knowledge on the coins you are trading and a good amount of technical skills. And then you need to be less emotional in order to control yourself from panic and greed.
Avoid that word emotional and greedy in terms of hodling our coins because it can cause panic selling our coins and we're not able to decide wisely in trading. Buy and sell are the two major why we are able to gain tremendous profit, and it depends on us how we would like to make ideas to earn profit.It's really tough for us because wether we like it or not we're the one who make decision what is the easiest way.
Activity: 469
Merit: 16
May 17, 2018, 08:48:03 AM
I think buying at low prices and selling high prices is true, it's just that in need of patience, you can use the strategy at the time of buying, use 30% at very low price, 20% in price higher than price 30% and 10% price in down market, but not too low, this is my strategy. I hope this helps.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
May 17, 2018, 08:05:08 AM
Buy low and sell high is a general term in trading that is just like synonymous with profit. But of course the actual action there is not that easy. You're gonna be equipped rightfully with vast knowledge on the coins you are trading and a good amount of technical skills. And then you need to be less emotional in order to control yourself from panic and greed.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
May 17, 2018, 07:58:51 AM

once a year there is a decline like last month, usually after the beginning of the year.we have to make a preparatory entry at this time, we need to use it for investment purposes

hm, that strategy is the most effective way here in investment. The most effective way to earn profit. If you are a beginner i recommend you to use this strategy, be patient and wait because earning some profit is not easy if you are not well experience. But if you know all the algorithms in every movement of coins then you will surely earn profit but for me as a normal investor not beginner nor expert. I just use the most simple and effective. I buy at low price, and i hold it if the price reach to my expectation then i will sell it. Just like that.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 07:50:21 AM

once a year there is a decline like last month, usually after the beginning of the year.we have to make a preparatory entry at this time, we need to use it for investment purposes
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
May 17, 2018, 07:48:00 AM
When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

What is your strategy for buying low and selling high?

Do you agree with buy low and sell high is very tough?

Actualy all of us have a different strategy on how to become profitable in this cryptocurrency investment,thats why some of us,come up this strategy buy low and sell high,but other investor said its very tough,but in my own opinion this is not tough as long as we follow the basic fundamental analysis properly,otherwise why could those expert or pro of this cryptocurrency investment can make this strategy succes,so therefore if they can make it,we can make it also.
Activity: 97
Merit: 84
May 17, 2018, 07:37:53 AM
Consider this strategy for buying: the last candle closed above the middle of the previous movement. Take Profit for the order is set slightly below the previous maximum, and stop loss is slightly below the previous minimum. Thus, we increase the probability to close the order by take profit and reduce the probability to close the order by stop loss and receive losses.
Activity: 217
Merit: 120
Presale is live!
May 17, 2018, 07:30:27 AM
This hits home because what I have come to realize is that holding can be one of the hardest thing to do as an investor. Everytime we hear talks of buying low an waiting to sell high when in reality there are a lot of factors that can hinder this like not having money at the time of the dip and just pure human fear which can take over when you watch the coins falling.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
May 17, 2018, 07:05:13 AM
When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

this is very tough, you dont know when will other people release their holdings.
but we know that if there is update on the token and some development it will go high in price.
one more thing if listed to a new major exchange, it will pump.
but the down is hard to predict, especially if there will be no bad news.
Walls are just created by whales and can be gone anytime.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 17, 2018, 07:03:38 AM
Complete agreement. The market is very volatile and does not always know when to buy and when to sell. The best strategy, in my opinion, is holding
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
May 17, 2018, 06:04:35 AM
It is very difficult, nobody knows when high, but probably the best time for invest is when bounty hunters are selling their tokens.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 06:03:45 AM
That's what most people do at times, there buy less and sell high because that is the main reason why we trade, just to gain profit. It's better to buy coins when the the price is down but it depends on the coin because some coin are owned by scammers.
Activity: 154
May 16, 2018, 02:41:32 PM
Yes, I do agree with you that it is very tough in recent days to buy at a low price and sell at high price. My strategy is to participate in potential ICO because you can get here at a low price and if this ICO becomes a successful project then you can sell at a high price.
Activity: 411
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 01:35:11 PM

It's just a strategy to avoid losses, because the price of each coin is hard to predict.
I think their answer is not wrong, but in coin investment we should be able to predict at least 1 month ahead. Read the roadmap of every coin you want to invest.
Activity: 102
May 16, 2018, 01:04:08 PM
Yes, this is the best way to invest. I think buying the cryptocurrency is the best time when the bear market falls to the bottom, and then you choose to sell it in the bull market so that you can make a huge profit.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
May 16, 2018, 01:00:39 PM

Yes i agree my friend, buy low and sell high is easy to say but is really hard to be done. I do not trading every day and i more into holding coins. My strategies is more into when im going to sell it and i plan to sell my coin until its really good. Im waiting the project to be success and when the project success i believe it will impact the price of the coins . So im waiting for the right moment to sell my coins and i do hold my coins for long term.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
May 16, 2018, 12:55:41 PM
You need to buy a coin when the bullish trend is over also when the price approaches historical lows and then you are likely to buy at the best price  Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 12:51:26 PM
Yes it is tough at first but you’ll get the hang of it as time goes by. And it is a simple basic rule of buying low and selling them high. It is like opening a convenience store, you buy the supplies in bulk with a much lesser price and selling them of course with an added amount.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
May 16, 2018, 12:51:22 PM
Well, in fact, it is. The principle is a more profitable sale.But not everything is so simple, it does not mean what to buy at the very bottom and sell at the top.But the strategy is a bit unprofitable, trying to increase the base asset more and more in the main lose it.
Pages:
Jump to: