Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy low and sell high is very tough - page 37. (Read 2609 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 02:24:54 AM
When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

What is your strategy for buying low and selling high?

Do you agree with buy low and sell high is very tough?

Maybe we buy altcoin cheaply and sell when the price is high and it is very difficult sometimes altcoin prices go up and altcoin down and I agree to buy low prices and sell at high prices but it takes a long time and sometimes altcoin prices up and down
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 02:12:01 AM
Yes, it is very difficult to buy low and sell high. This requires you to have an accurate judgment. So my strategy is to invest tokens when the market is sluggish, and then wait for the market to enter the bull market and sell my tokens. I think this is a very good option, but there will be a long time to wait and you need to Have enough patience.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 14, 2018, 01:52:25 AM
I think if we learn how to buy low and sell high, we can buy it while the market is down but sometimes, we can make a mistake. for example, we thought that the price is at the down price but in the next minutes or hours, the price is getting down for more and we are shocked. we are often to see this is happening and we cannot do anything. but I am sure that if we have experience in trading, our feeling will tell us the good time to buy low and the time to sell high.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 05:36:00 PM
I think for new markets like cryptocurrency that strategy not available because volatility is so strong and crypto gets money big on long term. If you not trade by scam coin.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
May 13, 2018, 05:22:25 PM
When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

well it is easy to say but the reality is difficult. that's what crypto can not be predicted. it all depends on the volume of the market the more funds enter the higher the price of the coin. so essentially you have to believe in yourself and do not follow what others say.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
May 13, 2018, 05:15:23 PM

It definitely is mate. I think it's just easy for people to drag it around like that, but then, executing it as just as hard as any investment in the market. I say that because the difficult comes from the aspect that if you buy an asset that is fairly low in value, the uncertainty comes in if you can actually sell it for a higher value or high enough to make a working profit from it. I mean, it's easy to buy low because the market trends dictate that many assets are going down in value, but when you can sell it high, that's the better question to ask.
Activity: 294
www.daxico.com
May 13, 2018, 04:58:30 PM
Buying low and selling high is more or less like day trading, you need to keep your eyes on the chart and learn when and where to enter the market. It is not easy as is said always. It is rather tough and difficult.
Activity: 264
May 13, 2018, 04:56:46 PM
Its tough and brings good gain. Trading is most profitable thing in crypto, you can make good money on trading, but becareful, dont loose all your funds
Activity: 321
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 04:50:37 PM
Successful investors will look for "cheaper" stocks, which are stocks that are available at a price below their true value and have high growth potential. However, newbies in the stock market often misunderstand this golden strategy as "buying low-priced stocks to get great benefits."
In fact, the "cheap stock" referred to in the beginning was not at all a "low-priced stock". It may be that the price is low because of low liquidity, or the company is not a potential company. Assume you can buy a new egg for 20,000 Rupiah a kilo, while the almost rotten egg is available for 10,000 Rupiah a kilo, while you only have 10,000 Rupiah in the pocket. In that condition, would you buy a kilo of eggs almost rotten, or a fresh pound of fresh eggs?
Due to capital limitations, newbie often buy lots of coin stock, but that can be totally unprofitable. If you are stuck in this mindset, remember that your investment return does not depend on how many shares you hold, but from the future of the company whose shares are in your hands. You will have a better chance of making a profit if you buy a few stocks better than buying thousands of shares of coins.
Activity: 90
May 13, 2018, 01:04:46 PM
Yes, I'm very much in favor of your point of view. I think what price to buy and what to sell at a high price, I think these two things are very difficult, because the market price is unpredictable, if we think that the current price is at the bottom When the price rises, we will again think whether this price is the highest point. I think that as long as we can make a profit, this is good news.
Activity: 308
May 13, 2018, 12:59:04 PM
Investor are always wants to buy low and wants to sell high because they always wants to earn more profit.
Activity: 294
May 13, 2018, 12:19:55 PM
It is good if you follow a strategy before you invest in something or in any coins. People doesn't understand it make use losses. I've seen people who bought crypto currenices at a very higher price and sold it at a loss when the price gets too low. So, people should know about cryptos and its risks before investing on it.
Activity: 379
May 13, 2018, 03:10:08 AM
I agree that it is very difficult to buy low and sell high. The encryption market is a very volatile market. If we don't have a lot of money, it's hard to control a coin. I think low buying and selling is like gambling. The best way is to buy bitcoin or ETH for long holding.
Activity: 602
May 13, 2018, 03:05:30 AM
Yes and you could not also be sure that you have bought on the low. It happens to everytime where I thought it's the right timing but it was falling 10%-30% more. So don't aim for a higher sell-off. A 50% gain is enough.
Activity: 504
umachit.fund
May 13, 2018, 03:01:16 AM
It is certainly not easy to do. Only experienced and knowledgeable people can do this.
You need to follow the market before you get started. I think you shouldn't hurry to get this started.

Activity: 172
May 13, 2018, 03:00:01 AM
With this kind of strategy, one should always observe the market and its trend and check it once in a while. However, if you take it as a long term investment, this won’t be that hard since you can just check it atleast one a month depending on your timespan. Moreover, if you do this strategy and you are yet on the buying stage, i think this would benpretty hard since you have to keep an eye on the market’s daily activities.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
May 13, 2018, 02:56:50 AM
Yes, buying at low and selling at high price is the best principle in market. But finding out is very difficult. But I can say in different way " buy on bad news sell on good news".
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
May 13, 2018, 02:49:58 AM
why you didn't sell when the coin price reached 10,000 dollars? anyways indeed buy low is better but it is hard to sell high in current situation but i have some tricks to avoid getting a loss from trading coins

1. Always check the market situation
2. if you have a feeling that the price is going to crash sooner then sell it
3. if the market is in situation like the current state of market then you should hold your coins in short term.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
May 12, 2018, 10:01:13 PM
It is interesting to buy the coin when it is low price and then sell it when the price is much higher. I think thiese all are concept of making profits. However, to decide it is tough or not, it will depend on your mindset. I myself will have no problem with it.
Activity: 189
May 12, 2018, 06:22:05 PM
Yes I agreed! To get something good isn't easy, also to buy low and sell high is not easy as it involve more risk. I always hold my coin when market are down in order for me not to create room for loss.
Always buy at low and sell at peak.
Pages:
Jump to: