Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy low and sell high is very tough - page 35. (Read 2609 times)

Activity: 427
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 12:44:39 PM
When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

What is your strategy for buying low and selling high?

Do you agree with buy low and sell high is very tough?

General, I agree and I think this is the right strategy. But it is really very difficult to know when is the right moments for both cases.  Huh
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 12:39:39 PM
Buying and selling particular coin in exchange is un predictable.Sometimes fud and fomo is going around. I remember hydrogen coin when i sold at 30 sat then the next day is 70 sat. You cant even predict what will happen it this volatile market.As theres a lot of lesson to learn in trading,the most important thing is patient.Sometimes you need to pick up a good coin and just keep it and wait till the value get high then sell and move on.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 12:35:17 PM
Well I had to agree that it is not easy because you generally would not know when is low a "real low" for you.

Holding power is also another key to success.. I would suggest you to do alot of in dept research on the particular coins or tokens and know what is the lowest point it had dipped and highest point it had reach.

Give yourself some buffer and you should be able to earn some nice money

I am still holding on to some of the coins that dipped suddenly
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
May 16, 2018, 12:07:57 PM
realy every investors would whant to like that because the benefit of big
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
May 16, 2018, 12:01:55 PM
securing decision as might as those to leads with the chance on potentials as other investors to gains with the collection of returns as the manage of works with the analytics.
that crypto finance business partisan to requires of service like the one from DIW to secure submission of details to the form from request of validation with different online service in the internet business.

Activity: 55
May 16, 2018, 12:01:33 PM
When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

Profit is good.
Activity: 490
May 16, 2018, 11:55:22 AM
These are just ideal circumstances that are just very hard to achieve today, it seems to me that every trader dreams about it, but now it is very difficult to achieve this, because such situations simply do not happen or it is very rare when you notice a market turn
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
May 16, 2018, 11:51:17 AM
Buy low and sell high is very difficult, it is now investing the lowest buy and sell at the highest price is very difficult, bitcoin market is now being dropped abnormally, so we make profit becomes very difficult.
Activity: 308
May 16, 2018, 11:47:49 AM

Actually it was very easy if you can handle the pressure in the market but as of today, most of the traders and investors are failing because they are selling their coins at its lowest price when the market is dumping its price.
Activity: 714
Merit: 108
May 16, 2018, 11:44:22 AM
I agree only with the fact that such an activity really requires a lot of our time and effort. You have to monitor for hours in order to have time to sell a coin and earn money.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
May 16, 2018, 08:19:19 AM
These are what mostly people doing, especially to those investors, invest at a lower price and selling when price grow up higher. Because cryptocurrency business are business of wise and strategic people, and those weak and poor ability are comes to losses on this business.
Activity: 700
May 16, 2018, 08:15:17 AM
To prevent self conflict, what I am doing is to sell only when I badly need money. So at that time, I set it on my mind that whatever the value, I will sell it. It does not matter what the price is. That is my timing. Sell only during emergency cases. Maybe it is wierd. That is my way to avoid regrets.
Activity: 90
May 16, 2018, 08:10:22 AM
Can be said this is difficult, sometimes we have to know and get information about market conditions because we can not predict market prices.
Activity: 228
May 15, 2018, 06:35:00 AM
I do not agree with low buy and sell, even professional traders are hard to buy low and sell high, not to mention in the volatile market. I think there are many whale that can control prices in this market. They may be big conglomerates or exchanges. In short, if you go to low frequent transactions, you will easily lose money.
Activity: 208
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 06:32:34 AM

indeed most people buy altcoin when the price of altcoin decreases and with so many people who invest in altcoin and there are also holding it then it sells altcoin with high price is very difficult sometimes the market has not been stable and flushed

Activity: 154
May 15, 2018, 06:08:08 AM

It will only very tough if you are not well experienced about how the market works like the volatility but just believe on what other think that the price will go back to its normal state because the market is volatile so always hold your coins when the market price is dumping.
Activity: 58
May 15, 2018, 06:04:16 AM

I have a strategy fibonacci system, the simplest strategy for the level left, so buy/sell is not broke so waiting. 85% of winning cases.
Activity: 70
May 15, 2018, 06:02:45 AM
It is certainly not easy to do. Only experienced and knowledgeable people can do this.
You need to follow the market before you get started. I think you shouldn't hurry to get this started.
 Smiley Smiley
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
May 14, 2018, 01:42:56 PM

It takes a lot of patience in buying low selling high. Usually buying new coins on good projects would bring you a good profit in a long term, but as I said, it will take lot's of patience. You can try investing into altcoin when its on low price and get profit, but it will be high risk.
Activity: 252
May 14, 2018, 01:29:09 PM
Of course it's complicated. Right here starts playing our greed. You need to learn how to tame it and everything will be fine. It is better to receive less profit, than to sit in regret..
Pages:
Jump to: