Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy low and sell high is very tough - page 39. (Read 2609 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 09:46:39 AM
I also think it is difficult to sell high and sell high.
Because most of the time you don't get it right.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 09:45:08 AM
Yes this is the way on getting big profit. My target was to watch out for the ICO that is launching for the first time on the exchange. Im sure that the price of the token goes below ICO price due to many flippers. That is the good time to buy more. And when the coin recover thats the time you generate good profit return.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 09:36:13 AM
there are conditions for us not to follow the principle, too easy and simple if everything is cheap and sell high. sometimes panic sell is also needed when a coin is not good, hold a coin if the potential is good
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
May 12, 2018, 09:33:26 AM
If you're a greedy man, then trading is not for you. Here you need to subtly understand when to go and when to go, and clearly understand when you will exit the transaction
Activity: 144
May 12, 2018, 09:29:53 AM
When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

What is your strategy for buying low and selling high?

Do you agree with buy low and sell high is very tough?

To get the benefits of crypto is not as easy as what is thought and all through the process. If you choose to invest, you must be patient and be patient to earn money from crypto, and if you want to earn money quickly you can switch to trades but it is risky.
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
May 12, 2018, 09:27:29 AM
When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

Well because that's how really it is though. You buy when the value is low, hold it until the value rises and then that's the time you'll sell it high. That's how you make good profits, you just need to be patient for holding it long term.

Though not all is really profitable in long term because there will be the time that the coin seems stable or it really dumps hard. Holding a coin in long term is not a sure profit . On the other hand mostly of us is really saying buy low sell.high like it is just easy but it is not as my self I dont know when to buy or when to sell because when I think I buy this coin later on it dumps hard . But the key in trading is gather information about that coin about its development   but not just that easy it really takes time
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
May 12, 2018, 09:22:23 AM
I wish it was that easy but it definetely isn't that easy. Trading is way more complex than this. You have know how to read the charts and trends and you need to know how to analyze the market as whole. If you don't do this and buy a coin from a point which you think is the dip you can end up by losing half of your money because the real was just waiting for you at the bottom. Therefor never blindly buy or sell a coin.
Activity: 182
May 12, 2018, 09:18:49 AM
The value of a crypto depends on supply and demand. And of course everyone's goal is to buy at low prices and sell at high prices. That's why it's hard to do because nobody wants to buy a high price. And if there is no demand, then the price will drop.
Activity: 224
May 12, 2018, 04:56:47 AM

Yes.   You need patience to do do this... Sometimes your buying low.. Is someone selling high you should also consider that aspect
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
May 12, 2018, 04:55:57 AM
Yes this is very difficult, this is something  completely technical analysis and experience related to
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 12, 2018, 04:44:32 AM
I will also think of buying the altcoins at the low price and then hold it until the price is higher. Selling some of the coins in the higher price (more than 30% increasing) is good to buy other altcoins then and invest more. I will also leave some of the remaining to hold and sell them at the higher price again. It is one of my strategies. I don't think if it is though or not.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
May 12, 2018, 04:09:34 AM
Yeah i agree. What if you buy but you dont know that price will down more and what if you sell and you dont know the price you sell is still on cheap. But for the important is what ever and how it cheap as long you get profit its good for me.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
May 12, 2018, 04:07:32 AM
I am also finding this very hard. WHEN I am buying it drops, when I sell it goes higher. I can never seem to get this right so I am not sure if I am going to quit trading and see what else to do instead to try to earn a daily bread. I might go back full time into doing bounties I think. It might be easier doing bounties than trading. I was doing mostly bounties before but there are so many bounty thieves trying to steal my identity that I am really getting fed up of this crypto game now because of all the low lives it is attracting.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
May 12, 2018, 04:05:28 AM
It's tough if you don't have patience and your standard is too high that you want to earn more than 20% daily profit.

You already said the strategy but another thing is don't just choose those coins that doesn't have volume or has a low volume.
Stick to the highest ones.

Yes it's tough but sooner or later you'll gain experience, it will be easy for you.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
May 12, 2018, 03:51:46 AM
Personally, I will buy the coins when the price is low on the market especially after the ICO (of course by analyzing the coins first). Then, I will define to sell the coins after rising some higher profits about 40% (for some certain coins that are for trading). And I will hold some of the coins that are considered as a good coin to hold.
Activity: 560
May 12, 2018, 03:42:43 AM

of course that's what many crypto traders do. for me, crypto trade has a fundamental difference with forex trading. I find it hard to explain to you if you do not have a basic knowledge of trade. you should seek from various references to the science of crypto trade.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 12, 2018, 03:19:13 AM

of course, but as you say, it's hard if you do not have the knowledge and experience in crypto trade. especially if you do not have technical analysis. well, this is where you have to find a lot of knowledge that can make you better understand to be able to gain profit. and the most important part is patience
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 12, 2018, 03:09:21 AM
I think it's not too hard because I am sure that you might be able to see the highest price for every coin in the market. maybe you buy a coin at the price at 1k satoshi, and then in the few hours the price increase until 2500 satoshi because there is a good news from the dev so it attracts more investor for that coin. but suddenly, after the price reaches 2500 satoshi, the price is back to 2210 satoshi because the investor thinks it's enough to invest their money at that moment. so 2500 satoshi is the highest price in that day and if you are selling at that price, you can make a lot of profit even if you decide to sell at 2210 satoshi, you still make a profit.
Activity: 392
Multiversum
May 12, 2018, 03:06:07 AM
I totally agree with you. It's very easy to say and very hard to do, market can react fast and you can't know if it's just a short-term dip before a major pump or a total drop. Maybe it's just luck.
Activity: 839
Merit: 500
May 12, 2018, 03:02:38 AM
If you want to make some big trades you have to be willing to take some risk. And sometimes that means holding a bag for weeks, even months, waiting for the price to come back above your entry. But you also need to learn not to FOMO. If you are late to the party you are FOMO'ing in. Never do this. It's better to miss out on a pump knowing you didn't risk it rather than trying to catch the tail end of it and ending up holding the bag.
Pages:
Jump to: