Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy low and sell high is very tough - page 42. (Read 2609 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 12:31:36 AM
You should stay calm most of the time.
Then try to analyze the market. If you and most people make the opposite decision, then most of the time you can buy low and sell high.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 12:31:18 AM
As far as I'm concerned, almost everyone who invests in crypto has the same goal.
And if everyone's goals are the same, then if you sell higher, then there are others who buy higher. And that's the other way around.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
May 12, 2018, 12:31:02 AM
When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

What is your strategy for buying low and selling high?

Do you agree with buy low and sell high is very tough?
Yes i do agree that you should buy low and sell high although when doing so, is really hard. Why? Because we are afraid to something that is risky, that that something may cause us to lose our money more. When a value of a coin is falling we tend to sell it immediately (afraid to lose more), and when it's rising we buy more (afraid to lose something great) and of course vise versa. This strategy can be really tough since the more you do it, the harder you try.
Activity: 126
May 12, 2018, 12:26:51 AM
It is very simple, buy at a low price and sell when the price is high. That's why many of us support an ico because we expect the price to be high. That's probably one strategy, although there's still no guarantee we'll get a profit, even more that fail.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
May 11, 2018, 11:38:12 PM
I agree. It's really tough to predict the market. I tried trading before but I ended up  on the losing end so I just decide to hold what I think is promising and sell those I think are scams.
Activity: 450
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 11:31:39 PM
When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

At first take your eye on Supply and demand.
If you see big demand and low supply, then you think price will be up. If Demand low and supply big then its simply go to down. At a glance you can see order book supply and demand.
Activity: 94
May 11, 2018, 11:29:41 PM
Yes I agree with you, we must have internal conflict in ourself because when the price increase we cant control our lust to sell the coin before reach the higher price, and sometimes because of dailyneed we need to sell it very quick
It's just like gambling. Our greed is tested in this. I recommend to make records when to sell and when to buy. Also you must set aside money for daily need so you wouldn't take any money from your investment.
Activity: 112
May 11, 2018, 11:27:31 PM

Yes, this is really difficult and no one can accurately predict. So the best way is to hold it for a long time, wait for it to reach your desired price, sell it, and then wait for a low price you think to buy again.
Activity: 308
May 11, 2018, 11:22:40 PM

I think it is really tough becasue you wil not sure when it is really low or really high. So it is tough to buy in low low and selll in high.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
May 11, 2018, 11:17:35 PM
Yes I agree with you, we must have internal conflict in ourself because when the price increase we cant control our lust to sell the coin before reach the higher price, and sometimes because of dailyneed we need to sell it very quick
Activity: 253
May 11, 2018, 11:13:19 PM
actually not difficult. Because all it takes is a greater sense of patience. do not be easily tempted by a momentary increase. Or do not be easily afraid of the drastic price reduction. I myself always always play trading with low buy and sell high. and so the risk can be reduced. And the profit is also good.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 11:02:07 PM
It is very difficult to buy low and sell high, the difficulty is i can not choose which altcoin will give many advantages, everybody want to buy altcoin with cheap price and sell with expensive price, with market condition is going down, i think holding is solution best after we buy altcoin with cheap price.
Activity: 350
May 11, 2018, 10:52:02 PM

yes it is very difficult especially at this time because now the price of altcoin in the recovery period and so you have to wait until the altcoin price is stable so you can get a good profit, and now the market is still up and down and now is the right time to hold altcoin that we have
Activity: 39
May 10, 2018, 05:40:34 AM

Pages:
Jump to: