Pages:
Author

Topic: buy now altcoins ? - page 2. (Read 4439 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
September 15, 2018, 06:53:58 PM
Well, I personally think that this is a good time to invest in altcoins, especially with the bearish market. Waiting for a while might be risky, but then, it could pay off. My advice?? BUY NOW!
of course Today is a very good chance to buy cheap coins, and To avoid risk, it is better to invest in the most rated coins in the crypto currency market.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 05:36:37 PM
Well, I personally think that this is a good time to invest in altcoins, especially with the bearish market. Waiting for a while might be risky, but then, it could pay off. My advice?? BUY NOW!
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 04:37:43 PM
The market of Cryptocurrency is bleeding and many investors are selling at low price.  If you are planing to buy any altcoin,  this is time to get to buying.  The prices are low and your entry price will be low as well.  Buy as much as you can before these low prices disappear!
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 01:35:07 PM
Now you can sell part of the cryptocurrency Bitcoin, but not all. The sold part is to invest in other cryptocurrencies, such as Dash.
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 11:12:13 AM
No one may tell the lowest points as long as the market is shaking the weak hands and the price is not so high. You can buy as much as altcoins that you want already!
Leo
Activity: 620
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
September 13, 2018, 04:38:44 PM
This is one of the best time to pick up good altcoins,  I'm kind of surprised why people like buying during the bull season and won't buy during the bear season,  more importantly knowing the right altcoins to buy is also necessary rather than buying any altcoins
Activity: 183
September 13, 2018, 04:30:15 PM
I've always said over the last month that it is necessary to buy altcoins, and that's what we see? bitcoin's domination is falling.

If you have already chosen the altcoins that you think will gain next year, it is the right time to buy them. If not, I recommend you NEO, TRON, Credits, and Cardano.

take advantage of this time now because the condition of the socket is still very low to buy it and invested long term, I agree with the coin that you suggest to invest NEO and Cardano is my favorite coin to invest long term, because the coin brings technology that will be a lot benefits and have a team that continues to be active in developing the project they are working on to continue to increase its value.
Activity: 602
September 13, 2018, 04:24:04 PM
In the autumn prices were lower. I haven't seen this cost of ETH in a long time. I hope that the cost will not be lower and I bought the most profitable for myself.

in any case, if we compare it to the lower prices for the airspace with the prices of 2017, then in any case, today's investment is much more profitable than it was in the summer or spring of 2018.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 03:01:38 PM
In the autumn prices were lower. I haven't seen this cost of ETH in a long time. I hope that the cost will not be lower and I bought the most profitable for myself.
Activity: 266
September 13, 2018, 02:44:26 PM
I've always said over the last month that it is necessary to buy altcoins, and that's what we see? bitcoin's domination is falling.

If you have already chosen the altcoins that you think will gain next year, it is the right time to buy them. If not, I recommend you NEO, TRON, Credits, and Cardano.
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
September 08, 2018, 08:27:36 PM
is this the right moment for pick altcoins with BTC or what do you think will be the lowest price in this summer ? wait more =?

The market is in bad status right now and some good coins are in cheap prices so I think this is the best time to buy some good potential altcoins and cherish the moment in the future.
1DC
Activity: 448
September 08, 2018, 08:23:06 PM
is this the right moment for pick altcoins with BTC or what do you think will be the lowest price in this summer ? wait more =?

In this kind of situation where the market is in downside status , this is the good opportunity to buy some good altcoins because their prices are low at the moment and a good profits are expected soon enough.
Activity: 217
September 08, 2018, 07:55:07 PM
I think that now the price of some altcoins is very tempting, because the prices for the year fell several times and have the potential for growth
Activity: 103
September 08, 2018, 07:01:48 PM
Bitcoin originally was supposed to offer an efficient means of transferring money over the internet and is controlled by a decentralized network with a transparent set of rules, thus presenting an alternative to central bank controlled fiat money. Market participants changed from geeks and believers in Blockchain to funds and investors looking to make profit with the uptrend volatile market. This led people to ignore the primary function of Bitcoin which was to efficiently transfer money over the internet with no control from central banks.

This is affecting the whole markets including the new ICOs and tokens. New ICOs and tokens are simply being invested in to sell once listed and gain whatever discount rate the ICO is offering. Most of the time these tokens are tied to the price volatility and movement of Bitcoin and Ethereum. INGOT Coin has been studying the market carefully in order to develop in ways that separated from Bitcoin and Ethereum as well as their price volatility

INGOT Coin intends to foster building an interconnected global community of trust and cooperation on which the basis of honesty and transparency between its members exist. INGOT is well on its way in making a breakthrough in Crypto & financial markets by presenting a revolutionary gateway towards an all-inclusive environment. The vision and aim of INGOT is to provide the community with real Utility value whether Bitcoin was at a new low or high. To achieve that aim INGOT has partnered with multiple ICOs in order to provide numerous Utilities with an access from one platform. INGOT also does not base their coin on Ethereum or Bitcoin but rather on USD value.

The ICOs are all in different industries from Health to Financial services and E-commerce to Real Estate. INGOT Coin, GMEX-Group, BolttCoin, Modern Finance Chain (MFChain), SwachhCoin, Black.Insure, PlaceToRent (PTRT), Bineuro and Stella have all formed a unified front under one alliance. The group of ICOs along with GMEX plan to establish a single platform that will allow all their communities to use their utilities simultaneously. Furthermore, plans of enabling different discounts among each one of the ICOs is being discussed in order to give edge to all participants.

Providing all those different Utilities through one gateway will provide true value to the tokens and the end users. In giving real utility to different tokens and access from one point it is clear that the latter will be the value of the tokens and not the price and volatility of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 280
August 30, 2018, 03:58:15 AM

Yes this is a good time to invest in alts. But don't buy only one token, buy different ones but before you do that study the market for a bit and see the past of that coin so you can make an opinion if it's worth investing in or not.

yes, it is better to diversify for buying the altcoin because we can expect to make a big profit in the future and right now, we have many options of the coins to buy. making an investment with altcoin still worth it right now but we still need to determine which coins that can give us a big profit in the future so we need to analyze one by one the coins. I think we can choose up to 5 coins for the investment and we can choose from the cheap coins until the expensive coins.
Activity: 238
August 29, 2018, 04:13:03 AM

Yes this is a good time to invest in alts. But don't buy only one token, buy different ones but before you do that study the market for a bit and see the past of that coin so you can make an opinion if it's worth investing in or not.
Activity: 350
August 29, 2018, 03:27:40 AM
now is the right time for me to buy a number of crypto currencies, because many predict the value of bitcoin and altcoin will rise at the end of this year, so don't miss the best moment now to buy bitcoin or altcoin
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
August 29, 2018, 02:48:33 AM
Why not? altcoins are more measures composes the entire cryptocurrency market. It will be impossible to develop cryptocurrency on one bitcoin
Activity: 350
August 29, 2018, 01:55:49 AM
Yes, the market should now only buy, should not sell

if you can't sell, can you give me the right time to sell it, because we all know that the value of crypto currencies is unpredictable in price
Activity: 70
August 29, 2018, 12:46:37 AM
Invest at your own risk they say. Yes this may be the right time to invest while the prices are low but still we can never tell what will happen next. For me, if you want to go for altcoins, might want to explore that altoins first before invest to it. Altcoins prices are affected by the bitcoin price but it has its own market that is running, so a good altcoins may give you a good profits.
Pages:
Jump to: