Pages:
Author

Topic: buy now altcoins ? - page 4. (Read 4437 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 21, 2018, 07:16:39 PM
Buying atlcoins today as the crash continues can give you a better chance of investing a good quantity of your selected alts. It's even much better if you will choose those alt coins that are already in the top list of cryptos in terms of market cap but with low market value here.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 07:00:22 PM
is this the right moment for pick altcoins with BTC or what do you think will be the lowest price in this summer ? wait more =?
Follow some of the altcoins and buy them when they are low. Their price is going up one day and other day going down, so be cautious.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 06:40:03 PM
Pick btc first to invest then next choose altcoin that are profitable even long term investment. There are still on top altcoins that if you invest today and hold you can earn. Because prices these days are still down and not yet fully recover.
Activity: 144
August 21, 2018, 06:08:11 PM
The only way to make money on their investments in cryptocurrencies is to work with altcoins, there is no other way out.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
August 18, 2018, 07:58:54 PM
The choice is up to each of you. Someone risks, and someone just waits and watches. But people always like to talk, and I wanted to buy this coin, and why I did not buy it, it has grown so much. So study the market and take risks, listen to your intuition.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Swipe!
August 18, 2018, 07:58:16 PM
I think that it is OK to buy alts in current situation because potentially they can bring really high profits in future. Current prices are extremely low.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 07:23:09 PM
The price has dramatically falls down for altcoins so for me this is best to buy. Buy at least you can afford to invest in the market of fluctuations just choose to buy at lower rate for those potential altcoins.
Activity: 721
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 07:08:11 PM
Now it may be the right time to get Zec. I think it's a very solid project. Zec may come at much higher prices. You can evaluate this. I think we'll see the sun a little while later.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 06:37:44 PM
The most successful moment, Bitcoin begins to grow again. The attention of miners will again be focused on the crypto currency, this will allow it to grow.
Activity: 140
August 18, 2018, 08:01:00 AM
You can buy now, but I do not think it's worth doing if you want to get a quick profit in this case, I think it's better to refrain from this because it's very risky.
Activity: 226
August 18, 2018, 06:22:35 AM
is this the right moment for pick altcoins with BTC or what do you think will be the lowest price in this summer ? wait more =?
Yes this is the right time to buy alcoins because the market is falling down its value.Grabbed the opportunity right now and be great as always in terms of your decission making.
Activity: 59
August 17, 2018, 08:45:21 AM
lol, im facing the best opportunity to buy but i miss the dip lol,
argh i feel stupied  Grin
Activity: 210
August 17, 2018, 08:34:14 AM
Buy alts now while they are cheap and hold them for long term, they will give you a lot of profit if ever hold the right one though. Alts will recover, have faith with them.
Agree on that thing perfect time to get position for the altcoins you want especially if you are planning long term price right now is so very cheap. Goodluck.
Activity: 146
August 17, 2018, 08:30:15 AM
Perfect time to buy altcoins
Myriad (XMY) is now very undervaluted, it will give 300-400% profit in 2018

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XMY

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=XMY_BTC
Activity: 47
August 17, 2018, 08:23:55 AM
Buy alts now while they are cheap and hold them for long term, they will give you a lot of profit if ever hold the right one though. Alts will recover, have faith with them.
Activity: 196
August 17, 2018, 05:54:27 AM
This is the time to buy altcoin for the long term. You can rest assured this is the lowest price this year. I believe in the long term, you will have a high profit
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
August 17, 2018, 05:32:26 AM
now is a very good time to buy altcoyins their price has plummeted down and perhaps the best price will not be
I do not think so, that now the price is acceptable for buying a purchase it is possible and so, but most likely it will still fall lower as the market is dependent on news and in the near future only the transfer of ETF is expected which will affect the price in any negative way.
Yes its not the time yet, the bitcoin price is very fluctuative so i dont think altcoin price will be able to move much.
Just wait until the bitcoin going sideways in bull market and thats the time to enjoy the alt season.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
August 17, 2018, 05:09:51 AM
Seeing the current price of Bitcoin which is still so low will greatly affect the price of altcoin, all depends on what our plans are for the altcoin, but if you look at the current market price that is so low it might be the right time to buy, but before we can learn the market first.
Activity: 364
August 17, 2018, 04:49:26 AM
now is a very good time to buy altcoyins their price has plummeted down and perhaps the best price will not be
I do not think so, that now the price is acceptable for buying a purchase it is possible and so, but most likely it will still fall lower as the market is dependent on news and in the near future only the transfer of ETF is expected which will affect the price in any negative way.
Activity: 182
August 17, 2018, 01:59:27 AM
Pages:
Jump to: