Pages:
Author

Topic: buy now altcoins ? - page 26. (Read 4441 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 09:57:56 AM
buying altcoin now is the right decision for you to buy today will bring much value to you tomorrow and more importantly those unpopular altcoin as you were concerned
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
June 18, 2018, 09:55:17 AM
I'm sure that altcoin will continue to improve so buying now is a good and profitable option, especially if the market conditions are mostly red so we can buy at a cheap price, I'm always confident that the altcoins performance will soon improve.

be careful in these times when you buy and sell altcoins.

there are really big volatility,. you can earn 10% or loss % 10 in one day. there are lots of speculatif news.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 09:41:45 AM
I don't think that you need to wait more, we can go to the moon without you if you won't buy tokens today.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
June 18, 2018, 09:03:14 AM
is this the right moment for pick altcoins with BTC or what do you think will be the lowest price in this summer ? wait more =?

Depending on your coin. What are you eyeing at? Try holding promising coins like ETH, EOS, or some startup coins like OPUS, UTK, SP8de. They might bring profit.
Most of the altcoins that are in the top-20, will grow next year. Yes, some cryptocurrencies will be the best gainers. I am sure DASH, NEM, Cardano, and ETH will double and triple their price.
Activity: 224
June 18, 2018, 07:29:17 AM
In the present downtrend it is always good to buy altcoin and hold it for long term because we don't know when the market is start recovering. Once the market is start recovering we can make plenty of money because of bull market.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
June 18, 2018, 07:13:23 AM
Because of this hard dip of all the coins, I thinks this is the best time to buy more. Anytime the price will skyrocketing when there is a good news about bitcoin or any coins.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
June 18, 2018, 07:11:08 AM
I deeply believe that this is the exact time to buy altcoins. Since the btc is down so as all the value of altcoins. It will need more time before the btc value become stable again, but it will come and if the btc value become stable and increase the value its a win for all of us who invest to some of the altcoins.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
June 18, 2018, 06:37:07 AM
I'm sure that altcoin will continue to improve so buying now is a good and profitable option, especially if the market conditions are mostly red so we can buy at a cheap price, I'm always confident that the altcoins performance will soon improve.
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
June 18, 2018, 06:26:27 AM
indeed if you want to profit you do not have to focus on just one BTC coin, therefore you should try buying Altcoin like ETH and LTC or Altcoin the other half of BTC you have. after that you hold for long term so that later you will get bigger profit if Altcoin back up and its value is higher.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 05:53:10 AM
Yes, it is a very good time to invest in altcoin because the price of crypto is low and if you hold the coin for long term, you will make reasonable profit because the price would have risen above the amount you you bought it and multiplied then you can sell other than buying when the price is high and you sell high.
Activity: 140
June 18, 2018, 05:51:05 AM
I think you should buy BCH, this is the most potential coin, I find they grow quite high compared to other coin. The market is down, but its speed is slow but when rising, it is rising.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
June 18, 2018, 05:46:18 AM
is this the right moment for pick altcoins with BTC or what do you think will be the lowest price in this summer ? wait more =?
Why wait, take now will not regret. The market has stabilized and major failures are not expected anymore, so there is no point in waiting.
Absolutely, the market had already considerably declined, making the price of all the coins quite low and here there's no point to still wait for a better price as you won't get any genuine deal than this. I believe the price now is the most suitable to get and more delay will only cause you to regret in the near future as I don't that the market would get lower than this any further...
Activity: 24
June 18, 2018, 04:16:55 AM
Right now , it is a great time to buy , pretty much all coins are bottomed out and at early december levels(before the grand bitcoin bullrun) . Ofcourse you must research what you buy first , check the legitimacy of the project , the roadmap , the dev team and so on . With a little bit of research you can find you some nice coins which can bring you profit . Happy hunting !
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
June 18, 2018, 03:58:23 AM
This is the right time to buy altcoins because as the coin drops, you can get more profits if you sell them. You also have the chance to hold the coins longer if you want a lot of profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 18, 2018, 03:06:12 AM
Well, now is the best time to buy altcoin, in my opinion the market is quite bleak, this is probably the time between the fall time and lead to collapse. or may explode in the future of the cryptographic market.
Activity: 213
Blockchain with solar energy
June 18, 2018, 02:15:31 AM
Why wait, take now will not regret. The market has stabilized and major failures are not expected anymore, so there is no point in waiting.
Activity: 364
June 17, 2018, 04:17:26 PM
It all depends on your plans, what profit you expect, for how long you are going to invest your money. The main thing to analyze the market, the fall can be profitable to invest.
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
June 17, 2018, 03:20:10 PM
Until a trend reversal is obvious you might just lose more by buying ehat you perceive as cheap now. The market makes no sign of coming back
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
June 17, 2018, 03:09:42 PM

The month of June is right time to pick any of the altcoin or BTC. It would be better if you go for btc and eth or xrp because these three are at the top of list and have good track record. From the month of July there would be a change in the market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
June 17, 2018, 02:55:09 PM
Now, looking at the market, all the investments made in a proper and healthy research will be useful. It is important to do both time and good research.
Pages:
Jump to: