Pages:
Author

Topic: buy now altcoins ? - page 29. (Read 4441 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
June 13, 2018, 10:50:05 PM
is this the right moment for pick altcoins with BTC or what do you think will be the lowest price in this summer ? wait more =?

I think current altcoins prices are good to buy, however I would like to invest more in bitcoin in the current conditions for solid returns  Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 13, 2018, 10:43:16 PM
is this the right moment for pick altcoins with BTC or what do you think will be the lowest price in this summer ? wait more =?
It depends always in your plan. Always have a plan before trading if your will go for short term, mid term and long term trade. If you ask me if you planning for long term any cryptocurrencies right now are super sale compare the price of them in the future once crypto are totally adopted in our world and once said it is for long term it could take 2 or 3 years and it needs a lot of your patience. Goodluck.
this time is the right time to buy Altcoin. with its increasing development will be able to achieve substantial profit in the future. so it would be very beneficial to have Altcoin at the moment. and the potential benefits we might achieve are also high.
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 09:43:05 PM
yes, this is a good time to buy some coins because now the average all coins are low so I suggest to buy now and hold it in a few months, I suggest to buy good altcoins like Ethereum, NEO, EOS, ADA and Litecoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 09:29:01 PM
maybe its the right time to invest altcoins and bitcoin because as of now bitcoin is dumping. but still we don't know when will bitcoin will recover or maybe it will hit $5000 to $4000, even ethereum is decreasing too. This is our opportunity to buy some more coins and hodl it for years. maybe by the end of the year or maybe next month this bitcoin will recover or it will hit again in its new peak price all we have to do is to wait and have some patience.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
June 13, 2018, 07:55:01 PM
You should wait for the next 2-3 days when altcoins hit bottom before investing in altcoins or ETH and then hold to Q4 2018 to make a profit. If you determine long-term investment then you should invest in ETH and BTC also determine short-term investment, invest in altcoins top 5 or ICO.
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
June 13, 2018, 07:50:10 PM
In my opinion, this term is pretty good to have some coins. I think every trader and holder should consider about the top and the most reliable coins to buy before thinking about brand new tokens now, because almost all of the coin prices are so low now.
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
VTOS
June 13, 2018, 03:53:12 PM
It is mostly about your expectations. Its good time to buy good altcoin right now cause coins like ethereum and neo have crazy low value. But I don't think it is good time to accumulate other unknown alternative coins...
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 03:00:47 PM
You can do it now because now the bitcoin value is also low, and you can invest in altcoin to trade, so you can easily make a lot of profit by selling inflated prices.
Activity: 364
June 13, 2018, 02:58:08 PM
This is the right time to buy altcoins, the price of all altcoins is very low. We cannot predict the market right now. So select the altcoins with good growth in the coinmarketcap. Just invest on those coins, and hold the coins for long term. I would suggest some of the best altcoins with good future to invest now. Ethereum, Neo, Ripple, Litecoin, TRON... these are the coins with high potential and has a bright future.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Was that was it was?
June 13, 2018, 02:55:47 PM
I reqlly think this is the perfect time to buy altcoins as well, now that the market is bleeding really hard and the value of altcoins are really low. Actually there are lots of choices to choose from, you don't need any suggestion, you just have to look around.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
June 13, 2018, 02:44:12 PM
I believe if now the price ethereum is in a low position, we can take advantage of the moment to buy ethereum in large quantities. so I think now it can be used to buy ethereum with btc and hold until the price is high.
Activity: 140
June 13, 2018, 02:34:25 PM
yes this is the time for the average price of altcoin to decline now, I watch for a few days unstable bitcoin prices even decline, I am also disappointed with the existence of this situation, but in another point of view, this is an advantage, where the price of altcoin people who others are falling apart, this is where it's important to read the market situation, buy la alcoin that you think has a good future, and wait, you'll get results. Grin Grin
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
June 13, 2018, 02:07:39 PM
don't wait it's the lowest price and this is the third quarter of this year in this always bitcoin price are become high. and it's time to investment in bitcoin i also invest my money in bitcoin because i don't think bitcoin price will be decrease more from this price. and i will hold tell the price are gone up to 50000$ because most of predictor says bitcoin price will be cross 50000$.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
June 13, 2018, 02:34:08 PM
it seems that the current decline is not only in altcoin but also in bitcoin. so thus this is a good time to start buying then holding. try to pick a coin with good trading volume.

Dude some crypto currencies exchange has been got hack. So you will be find all the coins goes to cheap for sure mate. If you want to invest on cryptos and buy the coin this is the right time for do that bro.
I see many people started investing on the crypto currencies. With in some weeks of time however we will find the marketplace value bloom to more cost mate. I suggest to have TRX, NEM and IOTA to grow your investment.
Activity: 518
June 13, 2018, 02:28:30 PM
if I think at this time the price of bitcoin and altcoin others can be said to be cheap, and down very far from the highest price level, so to buy and invest I think this is the right time, although suppose there is a decrease again can not be very deep anymore, so immediately buy to invest in a long time before everything will rise even higher.
Activity: 168
June 13, 2018, 02:18:24 PM
I thing now we go down and down. Now is the best time for buying token big blue whales. They don't like buy tokens when bitcoin is 20k$. They like when is about 4000-5000.
I think now is the best way to go to ICO. Now begin a new intresting project Winstars and they have a beta gambings platform https://playwinstars.com/. And they have some interesting things - 60% profit to playing on the jackpot, 10% on dividends of hodlers. They want to start to exchange in some weeks after finish ICO.

Warch their presentation:
-->> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ok342zuWS0 eng
Web site
-->> https://winstars.io/ru/?ref=evnxbQX3
What are think about it?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
June 13, 2018, 01:32:14 PM
Currently all the altcoins and even bitcoin prices are very low. The price of bitcoin can affect other altcoins also. So now the market is not good for all coins. So we have to wait with patience till the market recover. So use this chance to buy more altcoins and hold the coins for future. Surely the market will recover soon at that time you cannot able to buy altcoins. So invest now and hold the cojns.
Activity: 490
June 13, 2018, 12:15:20 PM
Current prices of all altcoin have fallen very deep. This is a great time to invest in Altcoin. I think we should buy altocin in the top 100 coinmarketcap. We should buy altcoin with good growth potential. Now I will buy Ethereum because I think Ethereum prices have bottomed out. I believe in the next few months Ethereum prices will increase, because this is a very promising altcoin. By the end of this year, the price of Ethereum will reach over $ 2,500. So now, when Ethereum costs just $ 466, we should buy and hold long if we want to make a profit in the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 12:00:35 PM
I will buy now tokens in which I participated in the bounty in which the ICO was successful. And now the token is cheaper than the ICO price. For example, I will buy CashBetCoin [CBC].
Activity: 154
June 12, 2018, 10:19:46 PM
If you choose to buy your altcoin in 2018, then I would choose Cardano (ADA) - the improvement of Ethereum.
Cardano is a digital currency, in addition it is a fat source and
Tron (Trx) - Digital content distribution economy
TRON is a distributed protocol based on Blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: