Pages:
Author

Topic: buy now altcoins ? - page 30. (Read 4441 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 06:25:20 PM
If only I have my money I will buy now altcoins,I believe that it is the right time now because of the low price in the market.Do nit missed the opportunity to get good coins and hold them and sell them in the future when price is already up.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 05:56:38 PM
is this the right moment for pick altcoins with BTC or what do you think will be the lowest price in this summer ? wait more =?
Yes it's a right time to buy altcoin with btc because all is dropping so we have opportunity to buy in a cheap price. Market is so volatile now so many people grab the opportunity to have many coins as long they buy it in a low price.
Activity: 521
June 12, 2018, 05:28:23 PM
If you did not buy on June 4, then you're done well Grin Today, the prices for buying are very encouraging Grin. In general, the market is now depressed. In winter and spring, I believed that prices would start to rise in June, but I was wrong. There is a hope that after we drop to $5000-6000 for btc, growth will begin. I think that this mark will be the next bottom. There will be an opportunity to purchase. Already, for many positions, nice prices, but I think that they will be even lower.
Activity: 378
June 12, 2018, 05:08:26 PM
is this the right moment for pick altcoins with BTC or what do you think will be the lowest price in this summer ? wait more =?
It is difficult for you to advise something specific, it all depends on your strategy. Whether it is long-term or short-term depends on the action plan. Study the market and think over the strategy.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
June 12, 2018, 05:02:21 PM
No one can tell the lowest points as long as the market is shaking the weak hands and the price isn't so high. Buy as much as altcoins that you want already.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
June 12, 2018, 04:54:28 PM

Cannot predict what would be the best cheapest price in the future to buy, but i would suggest you to buy as many altcoins that are so cheaper and best in the market now. Every altcoin is so cheap now starting from the top listed ones to the bottom level priced coins. Split your investments and buy more than 5 coins and if so many. If one coin does not bring you profits, the other one will certainly bring profits. You can expect the profit by end of December 2018 when the price goes up.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
June 12, 2018, 04:38:32 PM
i dont know if its right time to buy altcoins but all alts are so low right now. i dont know when price will go up or will go down a bit more but those prices are really cheap now.  all market is just going down for long long time and no sign to go up but hopefully we are end of bear market and hopefully bull market is coming soon.
Activity: 140
June 12, 2018, 03:51:52 PM
For the moment being stuck do not panic start to invest early and you Will get much profit in the next few months coin will raise the price the market will recover
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
June 12, 2018, 10:39:43 AM
Buy altcoins if you think you can risks to invest. Good to pick price these days are in red zone and depends on you of you can hold it long term or you are a short trader. If you are willing to risks invest then pick coins that is profitable.
Activity: 532
June 12, 2018, 09:55:41 AM
well if you are planning to hold altcoins for long term then i think its a good time to buy as prices are down a bit. But for short term investment its not probably a good time as prices are fluctuating it may go further down but if you are a hodler and planning to hold your Alts for long term than it doesn't matter
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 12, 2018, 09:52:14 AM
Yes i think so. Also btc is at ATL. This is an opportune time to buy and hold as my guess cryptos will rise in 2 to 3 weeks once again. Be that as it may your strategies and planning should be taken into consideration in investing now.
Activity: 424
Merit: 75
TalkImg.com - Image hosting for BitcoinTalk
June 12, 2018, 09:39:13 AM
Most shitcoins are near their ATL or have been holding in the support accumulating for a long time. If you follow the rule nr. 1 (never spend more than you can afford to lose) you'll be ok by buying a few gems.
Activity: 210
June 12, 2018, 08:38:39 AM

The coins failed very well over the last couple of days, created favorable conditions for those who wish to invest in crypto. We can wait for lower positions, but who knows, maybe we are already at the bottom.
Activity: 427
June 12, 2018, 08:30:13 AM
I think it is a good time to buy altcoin that you desire because the price of coin are low now but depending on your strategy, you can decide to wait till the price falls more and then you buy lower and then earn profit when the price increase.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
June 12, 2018, 08:19:44 AM
Prices are already down. So i think this is great time to make some investment. I'm thinking make some invest for ethereum and docademic. I think that both can be invested.
Everyone expects a rise and when it starts it will happen at a very high pace Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
June 12, 2018, 07:22:45 AM
If you want to buy now is the right time, it's because the price is down. You can use the falling price to buy some coins, and if the price goes up you will get a profit. Do not wait for the lowest price because surely you will miss many valuable opportunities. It would be better to buy some when the price goes down and if the price goes down deeper you buy more again, if the price goes back it will be more profitable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 11:48:55 PM
It's already up to you! Some Altcoins have caught the bottom, so you can pick it up.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
June 11, 2018, 11:16:39 PM
We will not know when the lowest price it faces and how. but as long as Crypto crashed with enough in value then this will be a great opportunity to buy and hold it. Maybe if the current buying into a good decision.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 10:11:14 PM
It depends always in your plan. Always have a plan before trading if your will go for short term, mid term and long term trade. If you ask me if you planning for long term any cryptocurrencies right now are super sale compare the price of them in the future once crypto are totally adopted in our world and once said it is for long term it could take 2 or 3 years and it needs a lot of your patience. Goodluck.
for the new Altcoin is good enough to experience an improved initial development. I suggest buying a new one that really shows the development of a dependable and reliable future. because I saw many new coins that disappeared. so it will be the very high risk to have coins that are not convincing.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 06:45:26 PM
Do whatever you think that is safer and profitable for you, that is the best way in that you are going to earn a lot of money in a few months from now as soon as everything recovers
Pages:
Jump to: