Pages:
Author

Topic: buy now altcoins ? - page 27. (Read 4441 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 254
June 17, 2018, 02:50:17 PM
The best project right now is REMME. The project revolves around user authentication and protects the user from intrusions by having a human less system. One can be absolutely sure of their security with REMME and over time you would find its use in almost every industry like IoT, Critical Infra, Exchanges etc.
So I would highly suggest you to invest in this project.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 02:47:37 PM
I suggest you to wait a little bit more until everything goes a little bit deeper, it will happen eventually but we do not know until when will this dip last to.. this is very weird
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 02:06:17 PM
This is the best time to accumulate some altcoins for cheap price. i would suggest you to buy REM because I think that the coin is highly undervalued and it can make it big in the sector of data security and in preventing cyber attacks. They already have a running project and a working team which is enough for a project to keep running.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
CRYPTOMUS
June 17, 2018, 09:17:53 AM
It's always been depending on the altcoin that you're up to. It's not about the timing cause you really can't time the market. You just have to pick your own bias with convictions.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
June 17, 2018, 04:31:03 AM
Whenever the market is in red, it doesn't mean cryptocurrency is dying. It is only an indication to buy more and hold. Take advantage of this and every dip to buy more.
With point, indeed when market is falling not means it will die. Those who have experienced in cyrpto they already knew that market has down and high. Good to buy these days then wait for the rise again to sell.
Activity: 273
June 17, 2018, 03:40:14 AM
I think it's a good time to buy some altcoin for short-term or long-term investments, I'm sure altcoin will have a good value by the end of this year, I guess bitcoin prices will not fall too low, if you have a lot of money, buy Bitcoin and keep it for a long time.
Yes I'll agree with your opinion if we had extra money so what are you waiting  for.It is time to buy your choosen altcoin for investment because this is our opportunity that the price is low.We are all thinking by the end of this the price goes up.
Activity: 560
June 17, 2018, 03:23:24 AM
Whenever the market is in red, it doesn't mean cryptocurrency is dying. It is only an indication to buy more and hold. Take advantage of this and every dip to buy more.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
June 17, 2018, 01:32:31 AM
is this the right moment for pick altcoins with BTC or what do you think will be the lowest price in this summer ? wait more =?
It depends always in your plan. Always have a plan before trading if your will go for short term, mid term and long term trade. If you ask me if you planning for long term any cryptocurrencies right now are super sale compare the price of them in the future once crypto are totally adopted in our world and once said it is for long term it could take 2 or 3 years and it needs a lot of your patience. Goodluck.
Yes. I agree with your opinion. it all depends on the decisions of each trade. and rely on them to make long-term or short-term. depending on their respective decisions.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
June 16, 2018, 07:50:55 PM
do not wait a long time again, I think it's a good time to buy some high potential coins in the future if you have the big capital I suggest to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum to get big profits in the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
June 16, 2018, 07:38:44 PM
is this the right moment for pick altcoins with BTC or what do you think will be the lowest price in this summer ? wait more =?

This is the best time to buy bitcoin, altcoins should not occupy more than 20% of your portfolio, the bulk should be coins from the top 10, if you want a guaranteed profit. To invest only in altcoins is very risky.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 07:16:46 PM

I think, it's worth to spectate the market, before making a decision. Or to start to invest in altkoyiny only a part. In my opinion, the market behavior so far is unsure.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
June 16, 2018, 06:50:00 PM
I think now it's the right time if you want to buy some Bitcoin or altcoins. The Bitcoin price is about $6k this last week and I think it's nice (maybe Bitcoin made a support right there) and if it's true we may see this is the last cheap Bitcoin price.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 16, 2018, 06:27:10 PM
in some telegram groups about altcoin signals, some say that every price goes down, that's an opportunity to buy. but do not buy with all the money you have, but buy with some money, this is to anticipate the price down again.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
June 16, 2018, 04:43:55 PM
The best to do right now is to buy more altcoins the price decrease. But you need sometimes to wait to decrease more the price but buy some now incase the rice increase faster you gain some profit but it depends to the coin if it's potential to increase or not the price make some research for this.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
June 16, 2018, 04:37:35 PM
The problem is that most altcoins are now more than cheap, and if you really wnat to invest more, you can really take this opportunity to fill all of your bags as soon as this price recovers
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
June 16, 2018, 04:07:18 PM
This is really low level of market. My predictions rarely come true, but I was told that bitcoin will cost $ 3-4k.
I think that of course this is a good time to buy and do not regret it. In recent days there has been no significant drop of price.
Activity: 304
June 16, 2018, 03:43:09 PM
Right now the market is red and it is going down day by day but I don't think so that market will go more down than this. It has already at its lowest level the bitcoins are not expected to go down more than this or you can wait till the end of the month if you still have doubts on the market vale to be dropped, but its the right time to invest in the market for the longer run as the market is expected to have a raise in the coming year or two
So if you are buying altcoins or bitcoins make sure you have patience and its clear in your mind about the time you are investing in the market, for the longer runs its best to invest but if you are going for shorter time its not advisable to do so as the expected profit will not be gained by you but before putting any money better have double check on it.
Activity: 122
June 16, 2018, 03:43:46 AM
i think its best to buy altcoin like btc, its good time to buy now Smiley
Activity: 420
June 15, 2018, 10:35:50 AM
I think its the right time to invest in the altcoins and btc ad prices are very low once again and if you have missed the boat last time then get the oppurtunity now.Don't wait any longer as prices have gone down to extremely down and now they will rise once again.So invest now.
Activity: 141
June 15, 2018, 10:10:15 AM
yes, I see the price of all the average coins is decreasing so I think it's a good time to buy some coin if you have the big capital
I suggest you buying BTC and ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: