Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy now or wait? - page 53. (Read 82596 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 23, 2018, 04:11:12 AM
now it's time to think about buying, prices are gradually going up and the main point is not to miss the moment to make it all more profitable for you
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
December 23, 2018, 03:35:50 AM
Buy now if you don't want to miss the bullish train, it comes. You can see the the cryptocurrency market is growing fast these days, buy your favorite coins now, if you hesitant, the price will gets higher, you will lose a chance to buy at low price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
December 23, 2018, 03:31:45 AM
We have to buy it now.I don't think it'il fall any further.The market has hit enough.It's time for the bull.People need to understand that they can't stand in front of this technology.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 23, 2018, 03:19:57 AM
it looks like you have to be able to buy coins now because buying coins at this time the price is still cheap, maybe it can give you a lot of benefits when prices start to rise again.
Activity: 401
December 23, 2018, 02:25:32 AM
I think it's a good time to buy or hold more coins, because the crypto market has recovered, then the price movement is very good, so I'm sure that in the near future it will reach the highest price.

Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
December 23, 2018, 02:14:18 AM
We have been in a dip for the past few months so from a historic point of view it makes sense to be purchasing your coins at these prices. I have been doing just that and have spread my purchases over several week and months to take advantage of any further drops in price instead of hoping to time 1 purchase closest to the bottom.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
December 23, 2018, 02:08:12 AM
for myself, buying at the current market price is very likely to get more profits because if prices rise in 2019, there will be a lot of profit.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
December 23, 2018, 01:09:21 AM
Hi, i am wondering if i should buy a little bit of top 20 coins at current prices, 8th dec 2018, or wait until the market gets lower. What do you guys do?

I have bought the current dip, or at least... when market cap was still around 120 billion usd. Following my policy to buy after huge drops only, i planned to buy the next dip if market cap is around 60 billion usd. But should i not buy the current dip twice? Because what if the bakkt launching next month is succesful? What if it gets followed up by the ETF getting approval in the february sec-decision? What if it all comes paired with new developments that occur? Is this a realistic scenario for short-term?

What would you do, if you were following my plan/policy? I don't buy with large amounts so i can take some losses, what do you think is best?

You cannot buy much lower at the moment, I guess we've already reached the lowest dip of bitcoin at 3100 dollars in the previous days. At the moment, what we need to do is to wait for profit and earn a lot of money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 46
December 22, 2018, 11:53:55 PM
Dont wait whenever you have an extra money buy everytime you have the chance because you can never know what will happen later, tomorrow or next year.

Whenever you invest on something try not to check your profit on every single minute.
Activity: 71
December 22, 2018, 11:30:43 PM
I think it is better to buy more coins, because I see market prices have started to increase, so use this opportunity and I believe crypto currencies in 2019 will reach the highest and profitable prices

of course it will be an opportunity, buying now will be profitable in the future because now the price of coins is very low and you only need small capital to buy it. in the future your capital will return and can get more profits. I believe in the future there will be an increase for Cryptocurrency so use the current opportunities well.
Activity: 52
December 22, 2018, 10:22:04 PM
i think it is the best time to invest because price is little bit low and it will rise gradually.
Activity: 401
December 22, 2018, 08:36:28 PM
I think it is better to buy more coins, because I see market prices have started to increase, so use this opportunity and I believe crypto currencies in 2019 will reach the highest and profitable prices

Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
December 22, 2018, 08:22:33 PM
Just do whatever you plan because I think that's is the best idea, that's also what other investor do during this time and never sell their holdings because it is not the right time.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
December 22, 2018, 07:58:04 PM
Hi, i am wondering if i should buy a little bit of top 20 coins at current prices, 8th dec 2018, or wait until the market gets lower. What do you guys do?

I have bought the current dip, or at least... when market cap was still around 120 billion usd. Following my policy to buy after huge drops only, i planned to buy the next dip if market cap is around 60 billion usd. But should i not buy the current dip twice? Because what if the bakkt launching next month is succesful? What if it gets followed up by the ETF getting approval in the february sec-decision? What if it all comes paired with new developments that occur? Is this a realistic scenario for short-term?

What would you do, if you were following my plan/policy? I don't buy with large amounts so i can take some losses, what do you think is best?
I think following the plan you have prepared is the right decision, at least you have something that can give you an advantage even with a big risk. But, at least you have thought about the possibility of a possibility that will happen later and the next decision depends on yourself.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 295
December 22, 2018, 07:32:00 PM
Of course the best step is to buy coins at the lowest price even though they have a big risk because the coins can fall very deeply when we buy them, but if that happens we can only hold coins until the price returns to the highest level and is feasible for us. We all expect a lot of decisions to be made by ETFs because they can influence prices on Crypto because there are many new investors if regulations occur, so if we buy coins now there is definitely no loss we will get and we only play with time.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 518
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 22, 2018, 07:25:19 PM
You can answer it by yourself, even we suggest that this is the right time to buy but it depends in your decision. We didn't push anyone if they don't want to, so nothing to be blame if there is a loss happen in your side. 
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
December 22, 2018, 07:16:05 PM
I do not doubt the potential of the market in the next few months. There are lots of opportunities now for us in the crypto space. I am not stressing myself to trade at the moment, but to keep buying good coins at the dip. Next year has got lots of gems in it. If i miss this opportunity, then i might blame myself. Waiting might be a mistake that cannot be recovered, so buy now what you can.
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
December 22, 2018, 07:15:29 PM
I think that now you can start to gradually invest in cryptocurrencies. So far, the situation is still unclear and I am more inclined to the fact that the market will still go down, but it is still possible to start investing now in cryptocurrencies partially.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 22, 2018, 07:07:12 PM
buy now before it's too late, because the market is very likely to turn into a bullrun and if we wait longer then we will lose a good moment to buy, quickly buy top coins while the price still hasn't jumped
take it easy the market will not fall again especially many experts who predict that the bullrun will occur at the end of this year or early 2019
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
December 22, 2018, 07:06:12 PM
I think according to resources of news like CryptoGraph and CCN we should see that market will recover by end of year and will lead to highest scales. SO for that being said we should see recover soon. Not ordinary year for every user in this crypto system.
But price movements are still very slow at the end of this year. Price changes are also quite extreme, many predictions are missed. Wait and see, be careful and don't get caught.
Pages:
Jump to: