Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy now or wait? - page 54. (Read 82596 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
December 22, 2018, 07:01:12 PM
I think according to resources of news like CryptoGraph and CCN we should see that market will recover by end of year and will lead to highest scales. SO for that being said we should see recover soon. Not ordinary year for every user in this crypto system.
I am sure the market will improve, and we can buy assets now because the market has started to turn green. but unfortunately for the high rise at the end of this year I'm not so sure, we will see the market increase slowly not with a very large increase. we must be patient.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
December 22, 2018, 06:58:09 PM
I think according to resources of news like CryptoGraph and CCN we should see that market will recover by end of year and will lead to highest scales. SO for that being said we should see recover soon. Not ordinary year for every user in this crypto system.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 22, 2018, 06:57:57 PM
Accumulations is the best as the market is in a big dip,others may sell thinking  it is a die market but quite disappointing it will be to those who have sold out of fear.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
December 22, 2018, 06:56:14 PM
I think you should risk a little more now as it is recovering from a strong fall, of course, I do not want to spread the fomo because this market is what less needs, but if I think there should be a rise soon, and if things continue as they are now, we could easily close the year with bitcoin at $5000 $ or even more
Activity: 476
https://saturn.black
December 22, 2018, 06:52:17 PM
Hi, i am wondering if i should buy a little bit of top 20 coins at current prices, 8th dec 2018, or wait until the market gets lower. What do you guys do?

I have bought the current dip, or at least... when market cap was still around 120 billion usd. Following my policy to buy after huge drops only, i planned to buy the next dip if market cap is around 60 billion usd. But should i not buy the current dip twice? Because what if the bakkt launching next month is succesful? What if it gets followed up by the ETF getting approval in the february sec-decision? What if it all comes paired with new developments that occur? Is this a realistic scenario for short-term?

What would you do, if you were following my plan/policy? I don't buy with large amounts so i can take some losses, what do you think is best?
Large amounts of purchase immediately is not necessary. It is better to make partial purchases at different prices. Now you can also buy some coins, and then you can wait until they fall lower and buy more. Sounds like a pretty good practice to me. For the full amount rarely comes at once, it is very risky.
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
December 22, 2018, 06:48:39 PM
There are some people says that we already reach the dip but anything can happen on this space just buy as much as you can while the market keeps struggling on bouncing back because this is a good opportunity since coins are cheap at the moment.
Activity: 562
December 22, 2018, 06:45:30 PM
I started investing in cryptocurrency. It seems to me that now is a good time to enter the world of cryptocurrency.

what a nice decisions,,
i hope a lot of people now started to buy a good cryptocurrencies, such as bitcoin and ethereum
if they do not want to miss the train, because i believe 2019 the bull market will show up my friend
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
December 22, 2018, 06:41:23 PM
I started investing in cryptocurrency. It seems to me that now is a good time to enter the world of cryptocurrency.
If this is your first time entering in the world of crypto then it is a good choice to invest already since you won't know what is loses if you are already here before. All you need to do now is just wait the market to go pump and sky rocketed then sell your investment. Also try trading too, so that you will know how to trade but learn the basics first by doing your own research.
Activity: 239
December 22, 2018, 06:38:06 PM
I think all coins have decreased now is normal, but I don't think it will be long before the price of coins increases again, now is the right time to invest if you see the lowest price of coins, if you dare to take a risk I don't think there is a problem going up will get a lot of profit
Activity: 406
December 22, 2018, 05:58:56 PM
Investing in cryptocurrency is always a big risk. I think you should invest very carefully and remember to diversify risks.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
December 22, 2018, 05:57:59 PM
If you have good fund to invest and spare for sometime, the best time to invest is now. More than 90% of the coin has lost like 80% of their price at all time high, do buying now will be double advantage if one can keep them till another all time high.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
December 22, 2018, 05:38:39 PM
Buy when there are rumours, sell when there is good news. Cryptocurrency is indeed difficult to guess, especially when the market is saturated, price changes are quite extreme. When rumours can become real, it will be a good start for price increases and vice versa. With the issue of ETFs, it might be able to provide a little enthusiasm but must remain cautious. Take just a little part if you don't want to lose the moment, or ignore it if you doubt.
Activity: 448
December 22, 2018, 05:37:00 PM
the market is still recovering and the movement is very slow, the altcoin is currently very cheap and gives investors the opportunity to buy cheaply and to trade when market prices skyrocket. I think don't buy too many coins that we don't know their potential, it's better to buy some of the strongest coins from ETH, RIAK, EOS has great potential. we are waiting for the new year to come in the hope that the market will wait fully.
Activity: 420
December 22, 2018, 05:27:02 PM
I think you should make an independent decision on this important step. If you believe in cryptocurrency, then your investment will bring you a profit.
Activity: 262
December 22, 2018, 05:21:30 PM
I already bought a lot of coins for several thousand dollars in October and now I could buy almost two times more of these coins.
Decide for yourself.
Activity: 242
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 22, 2018, 05:15:04 PM
Such advice is stupid to ask. No one will tell you with 100% certainty whether the time to invest is profitable and whether the price of coins will fall even more tomorrow. And the one who knows - hardly reads this forum, he manipulates the market.
Activity: 420
December 22, 2018, 04:54:20 PM
Yes, it is good to invest now , but do not buy crypto currency for all Fiat money , because of that the market may fall , and it will be better to buy coins there
Activity: 113
December 22, 2018, 04:38:00 PM
I was a little late and did not buy coins, now they give a rise of fifty percent, I am waiting for the price reduction and I want to buy. I have to study the market myself and draw conclusions.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
December 22, 2018, 04:00:33 PM
History of all time says this price is lower than any time. You should invest some money now later you don't get this chance.
Activity: 350
Loyalty Programs on Blockchain
December 22, 2018, 04:30:04 PM
all coins are at cheap price now. good time to buy, but not to sell
I agree with you, now is a good time to buy coins. I think the prices are very attractive. I doubt that they will be even lower.
Pages:
Jump to: