Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy now or wait? - page 50. (Read 82597 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 08:38:34 AM
I think now you need to buy, there are already signs on the market that the trend will soon change for the better. As long as prices are low, I’ll prefer to take: XRP, NEO, ADX,EOS, ETH.
Activity: 255
December 30, 2018, 06:42:40 AM
Now is a great time to buy prospective coins that have already proven their value for digital society. Personally, I plan to distribute my investments in the purchase of several reliable coins. For example, I plan to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Waves, NEO and Monero.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 30, 2018, 05:10:07 AM
No matter what stage the market is in, I think it can be invested because many altcoins may have separate prices, but this requires your judgment and courage to buy.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
December 30, 2018, 05:08:12 AM
Adventurists can already buy coins, but I recommend buying bitcoins. It is the safest coin. But adventurists are a minority. Most investors will come back to buy coins when Bitcoin returns to $5,000.
But when BTC cost 6300$, nobody want to buy it, so why they will want to buy it at 5k? I think that new buyers appear when BTC will cost 10000, no less.
Yes, it is logical. I think that at the same time we will see a splash of network activity and an increase in the cost of the transaction, as a year ago.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
December 30, 2018, 04:45:47 AM
Adventurists can already buy coins, but I recommend buying bitcoins. It is the safest coin. But adventurists are a minority. Most investors will come back to buy coins when Bitcoin returns to $5,000.
But when BTC cost 6300$, nobody want to buy it, so why they will want to buy it at 5k? I think that new buyers appear when BTC will cost 10000, no less.
Activity: 415
December 30, 2018, 03:52:10 AM
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
December 30, 2018, 01:19:49 AM
I think that now is exactly the time when you need to buy ETH PERF and SUQA. Now the price of these coins is the lowest. There will be no other such time. I bought ETH for 98 $ and I'm sure I will get a good profit.
Activity: 250
Merit: 13
Dextrust.org #Defi
December 26, 2018, 12:30:06 PM
This market is huge. Those who have a large amount of Bitcoin are directing the market and doing what they want. Therefore waiting is the logical option right now if you ask me.
Activity: 476
December 26, 2018, 12:33:35 AM
This is precisely the time the investors are waiting for, the time when the price of potential coins becomes cheap and they have a good future. So by buying it now and waiting for the value of the coin to expand until it reaches a certain point they feel satisfied to get the results, and that's when they will sell the coins.
copper member
Activity: 593
December 25, 2018, 11:21:05 PM
maybe now the time to buy than you will be late to buy and you will definitely be disappointed with your decision to hesitate, and I suggest you buy immediately.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
December 25, 2018, 11:10:24 PM
Buy now that I think is a good step, this is an opportunity to buy coins because the price is low, there are many kinds of coins and you have to be good at choosing coins that have good potential and profitable investment in the future
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
December 25, 2018, 01:02:17 PM
This may not be the best time to invest but I must say this is one of the best time to invest in any coin, but before you invest, make sure you have done a research.

Why do research if you say that now you can profitably invest in any coin?
Especially when it comes to the list of the top 100. The only thing I can add is find a good trader and find out what he thinks to do with this or that coin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
December 25, 2018, 12:45:23 PM
This is the eternal question for evry trader and actually you should take your own responsibility for such a decisions, however i`d better wait for the lowest prices
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
December 25, 2018, 11:41:24 AM
It all up to you my friend, but dont take too long to act stay or leave it, make a decision as fast as you can and never regret what you have to decide, everything it has their own path just make sure you already make one of your self to your great achievement
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
December 25, 2018, 11:25:07 AM
I think the purchase of currencies by a ladder will be suitable for you. None of us can say for sure what price will be the lowest, so if you plan to purchase, start doing it now. And of course, when buying, it is best to give preference to promising coins from the top of the top.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
December 25, 2018, 09:42:07 AM
Maybe the best decision is to buy some part of this good coins but not invested all your funds. So, you halfed your risks and if this time good - you will receive not maximum but good profit. Thinking about that before investing.
Activity: 420
www.coinxes.io
December 25, 2018, 09:39:55 AM
I think if you buy at the current price it is indeed very good, but I personally prefer to wait below the current price, because the market has not looked good, but the price is indeed at the lowest price.
Activity: 378
December 25, 2018, 09:03:36 AM
Now is a good opportunity to buy coins for long-term, but I'll wait another month, maybe the price will become even more attractive.
right now it seems like the right time to buy coins because, the price is cheap and good to be an investment if waiting for fear the price will go up again because, we ourselves cannot predict it, it's better to buy it first and save it for the long term.
copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
December 25, 2018, 09:02:19 AM
buy major coin as much as you can next year you'll never seen this price again.
or invest in random shitcoin , i mean ICO project that succes hardcap but price down in exchange.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
December 25, 2018, 08:48:40 AM
I guess you should wait a little bit more and see the global trends of the cryptocurrency market. In my opinion we will see the bull run soon, but just wait until good news.
Pages:
Jump to: