Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy or Sell...??? - page 12. (Read 4872 times)

Activity: 485
Merit: 250
October 11, 2018, 12:48:59 AM
Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
But if you want to invest more money in Crypto market this is the right time.

I will suggest everyone to buy instead of selling. You may not meet loss by selling now but you may debarred yourself from receiving high profit.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 12:26:25 AM
in my opinion, we just enjoy the period where bitcoin value goes down, if you have more money you can buy it. Do not be too imposed to wait for high bitcoin numbers to sell, if you need them, please sell some of your bitcoin.
right I agree with you when market conditions like this survive and hodl is the best solution. but if we are in need of money selling coins is a good decision. selling or buying all depends on our financial condition. if we have money then buy coins at low prices.
then be patient and sell it at high prices
Activity: 934
Merit: 19
October 11, 2018, 12:25:08 AM
what's the point of selling at a loss now? we need to survive this time of General decline, be patient and wait. after a while, everything will be fine.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 12:21:20 AM
The best thing that I know when the current value of all currency in the market is low is to buy more instead of selling your holding currency you may lose some amount in doing it. And if you buy more I am sure when the time comes that the value will increase in the market this coming months you won't regret it.
Activity: 672
October 10, 2018, 10:57:14 PM
This is more less concern to me because I trade almost everyday and holding is not a choice but I only make sure this time holding is more than investing so at this time it brings more profit.
Sometime we are afraid if we sell early our coins because of low price in the market.
But for me if the coins we receive comes from bounty must better to sell it early and they are have a time can going down quickly.
It would be better to buy a lot more coins. by having more coins will be able to generate more profits in the future which allows it to become the main source of profit who can afford to continue to rise again in the future.
Activity: 109
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 10, 2018, 06:55:52 AM
i  think  that  if  you  would  sell  now  you  are  going  to make  a  big  mistake  since  the  prices  are very low  and  lots  of  researches  shows  that  by the end  of this year market  will  be  incredible so just  hold for now.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
October 10, 2018, 06:53:44 AM
This is more less concern to me because I trade almost everyday and holding is not a choice but I only make sure this time holding is more than investing so at this time it brings more profit.
Sometime we are afraid if we sell early our coins because of low price in the market.
But for me if the coins we receive comes from bounty must better to sell it early and they are have a time can going down quickly.
Activity: 770
October 07, 2018, 06:12:26 PM
I don't think it's worth selling your coins right now. The market at the moment seems stable and so it is now possible to start buying, soon I think it will begin to grow.
Activity: 882
October 07, 2018, 04:23:03 PM
Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
I'm definitely against selling of cryptocurrencies. I am sure that crypto will show great results in future. And many of us will become richer than we are now. It would be nice experience for all of us.
Activity: 854
October 07, 2018, 03:48:48 PM
Now is the time to buy coins at a low price, the market is now in a clamped state, like a spring that is ready to shoot, and technical analysis suggests that the shot will be up.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 03:42:21 PM
The market has become very stable and has lost its volatility. But I think that this is a sign that a big move to the top will soon begin.
Today, of course, a very good chance to buy cheap coins, but in order to minimize the risk. To make a mistake, you are better off investing in the highest rated coins. Then you will have more confidence in the prospects of your investment.
Activity: 322
October 07, 2018, 03:30:20 PM
The market has become very stable and has lost its volatility. But I think that this is a sign that a big move to the top will soon begin.
Activity: 140
October 07, 2018, 03:28:42 PM
I also think that now is the right time to invest your money because the market will only grow in the future
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 01:23:55 AM
I'm too scared to hodling right now, already sell my long term investment just for the cut loss and for this situation i just take advantage from daily trading and it's pretty good to get profit than long term investment.
Activity: 392
October 07, 2018, 03:18:00 PM
I think at the moment a good time to buy some coins for long-term storage. Most likely at the moment the cryptocurrency market is on the verge of growth.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
October 07, 2018, 03:15:34 PM
Well, if you ask me, I do not think that now is a very good time to sell your coins, unless of course you have carefully studied the market position of the coin, and you are convinced it would only be for your own good to sell the coin. I think that now is more like the best time to buy coins and store them up, for the bull days.
Activity: 51
October 07, 2018, 01:14:45 AM

I think the decision to buy and sell is lies in confidence and confidence, but it's good to learn and examine before making a decision, because a moment of panic will only bring ugliness, we must make a lot of consideration for the decision taken is not wrong, see the growth of altcoin you have, if you feel you have a profit then there is no harm sold, but if the price is far and does not give you profit then hold because altcoin prices can not be predicted. hopefully you can make a decision calmly.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 07, 2018, 12:50:48 AM
Now I definitely prefer to buy cryptocurrency. Prices in the cryptocurrency market contribute to my opinion. Bitcoins purchased first. Now I buy top altcoins. I plan on a good profit from these investments.
Activity: 140
October 06, 2018, 09:43:09 AM
Only billionaires who operate all market can answer this question. We do not know it is necessary to buy or sell. Most of people buy cryptocurrency having only hope
Activity: 268
October 06, 2018, 09:24:15 AM
I do not know really about the buy but one thing I am sure that it is not the sell time. for buying you need to have funds which I do not have now. So I prefer to hold only.
I am only holding coins. I do not really sell coins unless I want to purchase something on the side.
Pages:
Jump to: