Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy or Sell...??? - page 13. (Read 4872 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 09:19:31 AM
Don't buy any altcoins easily, it's safest to put your bitcoin. This time the bear market may last a long time, most altcoins will die, so if you don't want to lose your money in vain, then do nothing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
October 06, 2018, 09:03:37 AM
You can only sell if you are sure that the price will go even lower, but you can not know for sure
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 09:01:50 AM
I recommend grabbing an opportunity to buy now and sell later I do hoarding the market is experiencing a crisis sell your coin when the market recovers the great price.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
October 06, 2018, 08:17:17 AM
If there is something to buy - it is better to buy. Otherwise - hold! We have just pierced the bottom and there will be no more bottom updates. So either buy or wait. We do not sell for anything.

interesting..how could u know the right bottom? buying power is going down last days. all are waiting for move, but its impossible to predict the side.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
October 06, 2018, 08:14:44 AM
beginning to put enormous in this time is without a doubt a decent choice. Nonetheless, a few people still have questions and dread that will at present have a major decay will occur in some an opportunity to come. In spite of the fact that there will be nobody knows however observed some time back regularly happens to fall in value then they will be anxious on the grounds that in light of it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
October 06, 2018, 08:01:49 AM
I have already bought what I wanted, and now I see if the price still falls, then I will buy a little more.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Look ARROUND!
October 06, 2018, 07:59:52 AM
Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
But if you want to invest more money in Crypto market this is the right time.
Its the best time to buy more coins and invest it. Well I can say that it depends on you if you want to buy or sell. But I know that most of us in here will choose to buy more and then hold it for the mean time. The decision is on you but I suggest to you to buy and hold.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 06, 2018, 07:55:45 AM
Prices are down so this is the time to buy. We all came into this market so we can make money and we are not going to do that if we are selling our coins when prices are down. There is a time to buy and there is a time to sell, now is the time to buy because the  market is in the red. The time to sell your coins is during a bull market.
Activity: 380
October 05, 2018, 06:29:27 AM
If there is something to buy - it is better to buy. Otherwise - hold! We have just pierced the bottom and there will be no more bottom updates. So either buy or wait. We do not sell for anything.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
October 05, 2018, 06:07:47 AM
Currently there are many opportunities to buy coin need to evaluate them. The market is currently giving good opportunities. Good investments can be achieved by following them well.
Activity: 275
October 05, 2018, 06:05:21 AM
If you have enough money to buy coins, then buy as much as possible and wait for the market to grow. There will be a day when the market will take big steps forward. Then we understand that buying now is the best option at the moment.
Activity: 588
October 05, 2018, 05:58:29 AM
I think it is still possible to wait for the right time in order to enter the cryptocurrency market at a better price than now

maybe today be best moment for entering to cryptocurrency market.almost coins price in cheap price right now.and it possible to rise at end of year.
Activity: 336
October 05, 2018, 05:27:18 AM
I think it is still possible to wait for the right time in order to enter the cryptocurrency market at a better price than now
Activity: 224
September 28, 2018, 04:56:19 PM
My strategy in the market in the world is a crypto one - I prefer to buy and hold than sell during this fall. I do not want to lose profits
Activity: 350
September 28, 2018, 04:53:16 PM
I prefer buying coins to a greater extent now. The crypto-currency market is in a recession for a very long time. So I really hope for his rapid ascent. All the prerequisites for the growth of the crypto-currency market to this are available.
Have you decided to express the state in which the cryptocurrency market is located with a more harmonious sound)?
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 04:53:06 PM
I do not recommend selling coins now, especially for those who bought them much more expensive. Better wait for better times. In any case, you have already gone into minus. As for the purchase, then who wanted to buy already bought. Now is a good time to do it.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 04:49:14 PM
I do not know really about the buy but one thing I am sure that it is not the sell time. for buying you need to have funds which I do not have now. So I prefer to hold only.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
September 28, 2018, 04:48:07 PM
Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
Prices are now very attractive to buy especially ETH only the question is worth it. Rynk has not had such problems for years. Is this the end of the altcoin market?
Activity: 462
September 28, 2018, 04:43:53 PM

It depends on your financial capability. I believe that most people here believe in the long-term potential of crypto. If you have extra money to invest in crypto during the dip, it is best to buy all the best altcoin you can while it is cheap. If you have none, all you can do is just to hold, no one wants to sell in cheap price, right?
Activity: 336
September 28, 2018, 04:41:09 PM
Basically, everyone advises to keep the coin and not to sell, but in fact, there were many cases when you did not sell on time and now you will not sell at all, I think that not all coins should be kept, it's easier for me to sell something and buy something.
Pages:
Jump to: