Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy or Sell...??? - page 15. (Read 4872 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 10:30:59 AM
To date, it's hard to say what is best to do. Buy or sell. Everything depends on you and what goals you set for yourself.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 10:28:50 AM
Honestly, I'm very worried about this, because I did not expect such a development. I bought the Eterum at 700-800 dollars, now my bank sank more than 4 times, is this normal? But I wait and try to believe ...
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
September 16, 2018, 05:14:29 AM
Yeso think it's the best time for me to take that risk by buying a lot of coins that are low since we are in bear market when it goes up i think i will be making a lot of profit from them.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 11:17:20 PM
For now it is good to do buy and sell.
the market is in pain and everything is not good.
but there are some tokens who will shine in a day or 2 then some will exist like that.
it is better to hold and buy to deep but has great potential.
anad do buy and sell to some coins with good updates.
there are two decisions there selling or buying. if the market price goes up again we can sell all of our bitcoin to meet your economic needs. and if we buy when the market price goes down we have to buy bitcoin to sell it if the price of bitcoin goes up.
Activity: 372
September 15, 2018, 11:05:59 PM
Don't rush to decide whether to sell or buy more coins. Always look at the market and analyze it. If you think it's possible to add coins, you can buy them and wait until the coins increase substantially. If your coins don't grow, you can sell them to reduce losses and invest them back into more potential coins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 10:59:21 PM
Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
But if you want to invest more money in Crypto market this is the right time.
If we look at the market today most of the coins are green which a good indication for us to buy more coins as this is now the start for the market to rise so instead of selling we shoud keep on holding.
Activity: 91
September 15, 2018, 10:46:38 PM
I think it depends on the market situation at that time. If the market price is falling, it is better for us to buy as many coins as we will get a lot of coins without spending a lot of money. But if the market is up then we better sell all the coins we have so we get a big profit. And don't be detained too long later the market will fall again.
Activity: 84
September 15, 2018, 10:40:00 PM
I think this is the best time to buy bitcoins or ethereum, selling is not the best option for now, there is every possibility that the appreciation of coins  start at any time, so the price of the coins to sell will appreciate. But going ahead to sell now I think it is a great loss
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
September 15, 2018, 10:39:08 PM
This is more less concern to me because I trade almost everyday and holding is not a choice but I only make sure this time holding is more than investing so at this time it brings more profit.
holding this time is indeed a good thing because we ourselves will get an advantage. because of the falling prices and also we can benefit from holding back if later the price will return to normal
Activity: 112
September 15, 2018, 10:23:50 PM
This is more less concern to me because I trade almost everyday and holding is not a choice but I only make sure this time holding is more than investing so at this time it brings more profit.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
September 15, 2018, 08:53:47 PM
If the market going dropping ill myself first first to bonding to my friends and my family but on when this be in high prices ill just focus of it and selling some of my coins that ill have in my wallet or have a time also ill working to buying and selling.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
September 15, 2018, 08:25:54 PM
its the right time to buy ethereum or bitcoins. because it is in low price and it is good to invest because market is making his way to rise.
Activity: 7
September 15, 2018, 07:48:37 PM
As I see this, dumping can be one really awful option and a hodler should do fact-finding ahead of jumping-off to allow the opportunity to grow.
Activity: 157
September 15, 2018, 06:02:55 PM
In no case can you sell coins in such situations. On the contrary, it is a great chance to buy even more coins. The market is bound to recover sooner or later.
copper member
Activity: 196
September 15, 2018, 05:55:47 PM
I think that the prolonged fall in the price of crypto currency will continue so I have long sold all my crypto currency and now I have only Tether. I think this is the best solution.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 15, 2018, 12:33:37 PM
Now is a good time to buy crypto currency, because it is likely that growth will begin soon. Bitcoin has been sideways for several days, this should be the beginning of growth.
Activity: 882
September 15, 2018, 12:31:32 PM
Hold. Here is what I will advise. It is pointless to move now, the market can turn in a different direction at any time. Whether you catch the train or not, it all depends on today's action.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
September 10, 2018, 05:30:41 PM
For now it is good to do buy and sell.
the market is in pain and everything is not good.
but there are some tokens who will shine in a day or 2 then some will exist like that.
it is better to hold and buy to deep but has great potential.
anad do buy and sell to some coins with good updates.
Activity: 84
September 10, 2018, 05:29:45 PM
There has been so many question about this and as an investor you should know how important to know well the business you are joining in. In this red market or bear season the most coins are very cheap and affordable so its better for to buy and just hold it for a while and wait until the market goes green or bull market then sell it, bear market will really end. Just keep on holding and remember those things so you can gain in the near future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 05:27:46 PM
then when the author wrote the author this post was a suitable time, but now it turns out still suitable, and in time there will probably be an even more suitable Grin
The fact is that the crypto currency was always unstable and therefore any questions can change the relevance very quickly. Of course, today it is very profitable to buy, but at the same time only for those funds that you do not mind losing.
Pages:
Jump to: