Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy or Sell...??? - page 11. (Read 4872 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 05:45:50 AM
Now is the time to invest, because the market is at the bottom. Many coins with a good project cost very little and they will definitely grow.
copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
FinanceX Exchange
October 12, 2018, 05:08:29 AM
The important thing is that you need to know which area you should cut loss. Dont wait until it's broken.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 12, 2018, 04:06:22 AM
Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
But if you want to invest more money in Crypto market this is the right time.

Holding is currently the best option, get rid of the mind to sell when the price falls. I'm sure the next few months crypto prices can go up and we can benefit.
yes I agree because I think in a situation like today many people are confused whether buying and selling an altcoin is the right time because the altcoin prices and market prices are not good, so now is the right time to wait for everything to stabilize.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 04:03:33 AM
I think there is no point in selling altcoins or BTC now because prices are really very low. We just can wait for better times, maybe in this or next year and will sell our coins for higher prices.
Activity: 546
October 12, 2018, 04:02:03 AM
 I agree with you , it's not time to sell all coin ,now  we should observe the market and enjoy this time with our my family .
Now you just need to wait a little time when the bull market appears , it will be  time to sell all of them .
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 03:59:47 AM
that's true as you said,  because seeing the very cheap price of bitcoin/altcoin shows now is the right time to invest our capital in the crypto world, and if we run out of capital, we better see crypto market movements until the selling price rises as we expected.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 03:40:54 AM
Currently, Cryptocurrency prices are experiencing a price decline.
If you really intend to invest then this is the right time for you to buy coins.
But I am worried that the Cryptocurrency price will be lower because currently the Cryptocurrency price is not stable so there is a possibility that the price will drop from the price when you buy Cryptocurrency.
Monitor coins before you buy because that is a very important thing before buying a Cryptocurrency coin.
Activity: 252
October 12, 2018, 02:38:44 AM
Now is the most favorable time for long-term investments,it is a good method to earn on future price growth,I think that now it is necessary to buy and wait for growth.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
October 12, 2018, 02:31:38 AM
yes maybe your opinion is correct, I might strongly agree with your opinion because I think maybe this is the right time to invest because maybe the next few months the market will increase and that is the thing that I have waited until now. it happened and I really hope this year will exceed the previous year.
Activity: 188
October 12, 2018, 02:29:26 AM
buy buy buy, it's time to buy
the price is very cheap, and this is the perfect time to do it.
don't sell assets because that will make the price go down.
Activity: 457
October 12, 2018, 02:26:56 AM
I haven't sold too much in the last bull run, noob Cheesy I have fix my profit a bit in May green market. Accumulate good projects during Summer-September. And now I am in HODL mod. Only patience will bring u biggest profit on this market.
Activity: 490
October 12, 2018, 02:26:08 AM
There is a time and season in everything in life. In cryptocurrency at this time, this is the time to  buy an keep on buying. Those that dligently buy and hold will the winners tommorow in cryptocurrency market!
Activity: 137
Merit: 14
October 12, 2018, 02:17:53 AM
Do not sell when the market price are down.
You can try to buy more good coins.
selling when the market are down will not give you any profit.
just hold and wait.
sell when the market are going up again.
copper member
Activity: 126
October 11, 2018, 04:58:50 PM
Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
I think wait and enjoy will take a very long time! If we analyze the cryptocurrency market, then we can come to the conclusion that the rise in the price of cryptocurrency will not be until next spring!
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
October 11, 2018, 01:17:13 AM
I am waiting for bitcoin to go under 6400 usd and continue buying more bitcoin for holding. Bitcoin price will not pump soon so sell when it reach 6800 usd again Smiley
Well if we were to put basis on the price i think we need to buy this time. Because this dip is really a good way to earn through buying more coin and hold. I think the market now is slowly recovering and anytime the price may rise or maybe bull run occur or take its place. So then before its too late we need to buy more and hold.
Activity: 336
October 11, 2018, 01:04:04 AM
Basically buying is more difficult than selling. We can buy when there is more money or money. Then what if you want to buy and there is no money ??  Huh Speaking of selling, it's an easy thing. when there is an item (crypto) that you want to sell, we can sell it at any time. By looking at the price and market situation.
This is the fact. Lips sealed
Activity: 79
October 11, 2018, 12:07:33 AM
i  think  that  if  you  would  sell  now  you  are  going  to make  a  big  mistake  since  the  prices  are very low  and  lots  of  researches  shows  that  by the end  of this year market  will  be  incredible so just  hold for now.
Now the market is very bad and the coin has fallen, don't release the coin for now, it's better to think before selling it later, you can regret it later. If you want big profits and of course don't want to lose, you have to hold your coins for the future, because in the future many predict the market will stabilize and rise high so you better hold your coins for now, to avoid losses.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
October 11, 2018, 01:02:08 AM
I am waiting for bitcoin to go under 6400 usd and continue buying more bitcoin for holding. Bitcoin price will not pump soon so sell when it reach 6800 usd again Smiley
Activity: 476
October 11, 2018, 12:55:56 AM
If the price goes dip wait for the price to go dipper then buy for more coins that has good potential in the future. There are lots of crypto coin that is good to buy and hold. Just make a research about the project and you will decide what to buy.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
October 11, 2018, 12:52:32 AM

Right now the market is not really in a good situation so selling is not applicable at the moment especially if your coin doesn't have a good potential at all so the best strategy right now is buying then hold it because most of the coin prices right now is low. 
Pages:
Jump to: