Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy or Sell...??? - page 38. (Read 4872 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 27, 2018, 01:36:58 PM
The best way to do whenever you encounter huge fall in the market is to hold your coins or token, because you may lose a huge money if you do panic sell. This is the problem of other newbie traders out there, they really don't know how the market really works. You will not lose anything unless you sell it, patience is a virtue and may bring fortune to you someday.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 01:33:40 PM
if i am in the current market conditions i will use my capital to buy some coins to hold the possibility of the price Will soar to see the situation seems the price of each coins Will have a good growth by the end of this year
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 26, 2018, 10:59:07 AM
Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
But if you want to invest more money in Crypto market this is the right time.
Let us just do the basic wherein we have to buy during dip and sell when the price is high. But unfortunately we can'tell exactly when will be that time because we all know that it is just a matter of seconds to change the market from red to green and vice versa. In my case it doesn't matter if the price is low if I really need the money then I have to sell but I never bought from the peak since I am willing to wait for a slight drop or much better a deep one so that huge profit can be possible.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
June 26, 2018, 10:53:34 AM
Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
Buy ofcourse,why sell when you're in loss?

And besides this is the right time to invest because the value is lower than what is expected

So the more you buy the big profit you may have when the prices recovers and when the market turns greengain
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
June 26, 2018, 10:51:16 AM
I really agree with you when the crypto currency began to fall this laha when that terpat for our investment does not close the possibility of crypto currency will soar again so this is the right opportunity to invest in the currency crypto, this is a golden opportunity for investors but the thorn for their altcoin holders the stressed stress will keep the crypto currency down
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 10:46:29 AM
in the world of cryptocurrency market HOLD is not too bad its a good step for its fore. because the current cryptocurrency market is stabilizing the price of bitcoin with its other altcoin. because at that time bitcoin plummeted and altcoin also follow-up due to G20 issue but many countries that claim bitcoin and his friends were approved in some countries.

and it's a very good move because all the big and small investors are happy to hear that it's likely that many investors are reinvesting their funds into the cryptocurrency market so if it's called this time it's good to reinvest if there's more capital, or hold if reinvested in price up from now.

his fore would back up the bitcoin and altcoin
I go for buying than selling. Because as of now the prices are really low and this is really a perfect timing to buy tokens. Because if youre a good in crypto you should buy low and sell high. For you to earn bigger than youve spend. Buying tokens will not you yourself. But also the price of the particular token you will buy

Activity: 546
Merit: 256
June 26, 2018, 10:45:26 AM
We should wait for the confirmation on bullish trend, as of now we are going sideways and still waiting for the momentum of the uptrend. We already reached the bottom hopefully and it might trigger the bulls.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
June 26, 2018, 10:35:43 AM
I think this is a buying season. If you have more capitals for invest in cryptocurrency now times to do it. End of year you can get more potential profit by investing now. I am also collecting some valuable coin this day.
Activity: 70
June 26, 2018, 10:29:05 AM
if for now I definitely choose to buy because the value of bitcoin decreased, and I'm sure a few more months will gradually rise
Activity: 299
June 26, 2018, 10:22:08 AM
I agree with you, but i think we have to sell some of your and keep some of it on this situation.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
June 26, 2018, 09:26:51 AM
Cash is king nowadays during this downfall of most crypto currencies in the market. However, most small time investors tend to forget the golden rule of buying only what they can afford to lose resulting to panic selling whenever the market makes a downtrend move. Before investing in crypto, make sure to know the risks involved and have their own strategy with cut loss and target goal in place.
Activity: 129
Merit: 15
June 26, 2018, 09:18:06 AM
If I now have more money I will buy. The market is bottoming out. I think that in the next few months the price will increase quite a lot.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 26, 2018, 09:15:11 AM
yes it is very good to add to the collection of holders can be added in amount it also can reduce the loss if buy now and sell if the market starts to increase, sure the market will increase again
Activity: 224
June 26, 2018, 09:12:48 AM
I think, now should buy. Because now all coins are low prices. In my opinion, if you buy now and hold it, you will benefit.
But now if you sell then you will lose.
copper member
Activity: 196
June 26, 2018, 09:03:17 AM

If i got the capital i will continue to buy now, why? I got confidence in the future of crypto and my buy signal is not due to any charts pattern or information just purely my confidence in crypto. Markets is always have trends up and down will always happened. However my strategy is not for the faint hearted though.
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
June 26, 2018, 08:58:25 AM
It a personally depends from you mate. As for me it a  good idea to buy now, because price of btc will be bumped in future imho, however price of btc can fall down till 5k so it will be best time to buy.
Activity: 126
June 26, 2018, 08:56:26 AM
in my opinion, we just enjoy the period where bitcoin value goes down, if you have more money you can buy it. Do not be too imposed to wait for high bitcoin numbers to sell, if you need them, please sell some of your bitcoin.

You right men. That's the common strategy of some member here and also I'm doing buy and sell bitcoin today because of dumping the value of bitcoin. Nowadays is the right time to buy bitcoin and hold it for 2 to 3 months. After that their are small posibilities that the value of bitcoin in that time will increase.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 08:53:46 AM
maybe if the market is in an unstable condition we can menyimpanya first and if the market has started to run well maybe we can sell it, if I still depends on the situation just afraid of us later that loss and better wait for the certainty of the market if well ya sold if the market in messy messing in the save first
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
June 26, 2018, 08:39:08 AM
I believe that it depends on the strength mass of your personality, if you are strong enough to endure all these regulations and price fallings, then you can buy more and maybe have a benefit from that, if the price would recover.
Activity: 294
June 26, 2018, 01:00:20 AM
For now it is good to buy bitcoin . And hold and sell if the bitcoin is pump a price.
Yes, I agree, if I look at the market and altcoin prices, you should buy altcoin and not to sell altcoin because I know at this time altcoin prices still have not returned to the price and that way you can still get altcoin at a low price because if you sell altcoin at the moment you will not get anything because the market has not returned either

Pages:
Jump to: