Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy or Sell...??? - page 41. (Read 4872 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 11
June 22, 2018, 09:22:29 PM
yes I agree with you to wait for the flight to begin, but now the buying is not wrong
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
June 22, 2018, 09:17:55 PM
We are currently facing the downtrend rage in the market,  it is quite enough to say that this the best time to buy more coins preparing for its bounce back. There possible outrage break from dip in the 3rd quarter and with that,  it is not really good of selling if it is not necessary to spend on. Tried to control our emotions cause it's the only way to  stop from worrying of losing.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 09:07:36 PM

I suggest for you traders who are still beginners.you are now to start investing altcoin.you can start long-term investment as learning.you can learn more relax and be patient.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 09:00:38 PM
Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
But if you want to invest more money in Crypto market this is the right time.

I agree with your opinion, this time is not the time to sell crypto, because the price drops, now its time to buy, when the price has gone up high we can be able to profit a lot
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 22, 2018, 03:16:39 PM
Well I'm not doing anything at the moment, the price is fluctuating too wildly right now to be able to guess what is going to happen later. Hopefully the bear market won't last too long and the good old booming days will be back.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 22, 2018, 03:15:13 PM
Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.

This is the right to buy not to sell. Buy if the market is dropping (bear) and sell if the market is rising (bull). So this time bear is roaring and bull is running down and this time the right time if you want to buy. Sell or you will lose your money. That's all.
Activity: 133
June 22, 2018, 03:03:21 PM
I'm afraid to buy coins today. It seems to me that the fall of the market will continue for several weeks. At the moment I do not buy coins.
Activity: 115
June 22, 2018, 03:00:51 PM
The market price is now less setabil to sell it Will lead to better losses be patient waiting for your coin growth to earn profits
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
June 18, 2018, 11:20:38 PM
Here you need to consider investors and traders separately. That you wrote can be applied to investors. Again, with the reservation that the project is not stupid and not a sham.
If we talk about traders, they sell and earn at any indications of the course, and at the bear market and bull market. Sometimes I really envy the traders.
If you envy traders and think you could earn greater profits if you traded your coins with more frequency then become a trader but remember the potential profits of traders are higher than the profits a long term holder can get but at the same time the losses can be way bigger as well and that is why I prefer to be long term holder since I prefer to not take such high risks.
Activity: 6
June 10, 2018, 05:33:15 AM
hold hold hodl
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 05:32:25 AM
But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.

what you say is true, reinvest and enjoy this situation. And most importantly use the moment of decline and price increase at every available opportunity to generate profit.
Activity: 308
June 10, 2018, 04:58:25 AM
Perfect time to buy alt and coins I will buy for sure
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 06:07:27 AM
In my opinion, for this period, it is necessary to wait for a certain time and look at what will happen to the market and only then to take some action on the market and trade therein.
Activity: 64
June 09, 2018, 05:59:14 AM

I am also waiting for the market to pick as I bought some alt coins when prices where high. I am not going to sell them in loss.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 05:06:06 AM
Market is down now the best strategy is to buy what altcoin you like and hold the potential altcoin that you have.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
June 09, 2018, 05:05:16 AM

Actually, there is no really perfect time in buying bitcoins. But as you may observe, every end of the year the price of cryto had pump. So it is just a best of luck you just need to decide when will you buy crypto and don't think of selling it just bcause it dumps for a little while. It is just normal because it is part of the market.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
June 09, 2018, 04:58:25 AM
prices of different coin are on negative so maybe it is better to buy if you have something selling is not advisable and not good thing to do it is better on the other hand it is better to sell if you do trading.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
June 09, 2018, 04:53:00 AM
so to buy or to sell is the real question but i think no one can give you, therefore, a real point of view. You can compare this to try and predict the future, but its just not possible.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
June 09, 2018, 04:51:14 AM

I would always suggest you that buy whenever the time is low or when we are seeing the red bloodbath. Just take an example of this week. Bitcoin and rets of the alts followed patterns of 2-10% hike in their 24 hour volume at least three times. If you would have been faster enough then you could have made over 40% in profits just by doing the swing trades here. You could have bought and sold the coins many times with those high and low rates! Thats the beauty of crypto, either you take the profits or you just keep growing the portfolio in that way. Its one and the same thing and in the long run you can go on adding more and more coins.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
June 09, 2018, 04:46:28 AM
The price fall of bitcoin has a possitive results to everyone who want to buy bitcoin at the lower price. Then, holding of bitcoin until the price recover again at the highest is the best thing to do so to earn huge profit in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: