Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy or Sell...??? - page 39. (Read 4872 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 12:41:52 AM
don't sell hold your btc and altcoins even buy more coins on every dip, currently crypto market is in correction phase market will be rise and grow soon
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 26, 2018, 12:41:37 AM
starting to invest big in this time is indeed a good decision. However, some people still have doubts and fear that will still have a big decline will happen in some time to come. Although there will be no one knows but saw some time ago very often happens to fall in price then they will be afraid because based on it. However, it is current and if buying a dresser for a long time is a great decision and deserves to do.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 12:38:50 AM
Now the market is down so this is the right time to buy some coins, you can use this moment to earn big profits in the future, so I suggest to buy potential coins and keep them in the next few months.
Activity: 168
June 26, 2018, 12:33:35 AM
I think personally if the entire crypto market is in the market phase. I would say hold your crypto.
I advise you to keep in the long run when the price will start up again and then sell for you to earn a huge profit.

Activity: 560
Merit: 108
June 26, 2018, 12:32:49 AM
With this situation right now when the market is red, the best way is to buy many cryptos and hold it. The market will rise again it's a matter of time. Don't sell it or cut loss it. Just hold and be patient, the storm will stop and the sunshine will appear.
Activity: 197
June 26, 2018, 12:32:40 AM
If you think your coin has a good value and has something to show then keep it. If you think your coin is useless and will just make a huge downfall better sell it to cut your lost.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 12:29:36 AM
I bought 2 etheriums at a price of 390$ in the stock exchange and sold for 640$. Now, too, has subsided, I advise you to buy.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
June 26, 2018, 12:24:52 AM
I'm heavily invested in 3 coins. Of those 3, there is one I'm actively trying to increase my holding in by bleeding the other two. If my main coin drops in Ethoshis but the other 2 hold steadfast, I'll sell some to increase my holding in my main to increase how much I hold and decrease its cost-average.

For example, I sold some of my NAV coin today to buy Nano. When Nano hit 0.0135 Ethoshis, I sold half my Nav and bought as much Nano as I could. When Nano hit 0.0145 Ethoshis, I sold enough Nano to rebuy the Nav I had sold earlier
it is good to buy now, because if this time you sell,it is the dumbest idea that you would do in your life. we sell only in the rising rate and we need a target price before we achieved what we need. so you should go to the buying now because it is really good to invest the price is at low price. but if you don't have enough money to make buying then you should need to hold only.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 26, 2018, 12:20:25 AM
It seems to me that this is not the end. Bitcoin can break through the 5K level. Therefore, I believe that it is worth waiting for this level and there to buy it back
Activity: 72
June 26, 2018, 12:18:48 AM
I'm heavily invested in 3 coins. Of those 3, there is one I'm actively trying to increase my holding in by bleeding the other two. If my main coin drops in Ethoshis but the other 2 hold steadfast, I'll sell some to increase my holding in my main to increase how much I hold and decrease its cost-average.

For example, I sold some of my NAV coin today to buy Nano. When Nano hit 0.0135 Ethoshis, I sold half my Nav and bought as much Nano as I could. When Nano hit 0.0145 Ethoshis, I sold enough Nano to rebuy the Nav I had sold earlier
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
June 26, 2018, 12:15:58 AM
I think that the crypto-currency market will continue to decline for some time, but soon the market will begin to grow, so you should start gradually buying coins.
Activity: 200
Merit: 6
June 25, 2018, 11:19:22 PM
The current price of Ethereum and Bitcoin is low. When its price increase, investor can sell it and can get profit. Ethereum and Bitcoin"s future is good future. Smiley
Activity: 125
June 25, 2018, 10:52:58 PM
I think personally, I suggest to you the beginner traders. Now you start investing altcoin.
You can start a long-term investment as a lesson and also learn to examine it patiently and calmly.

Activity: 24
June 25, 2018, 10:31:02 PM
The volatile can also speak that even tomorrow the market will pump or maybe in crash crazily. The good thing is choosing the right crypto during this moment is the big opportunity.
Activity: 357
June 25, 2018, 10:28:49 PM
Everything has a reason so don`t you worry,i think the main reason why many altcoins like bitcoin is dumping is because of some fud news about it either good or bad its always reflected to the price of bitcoin and also the other.
Activity: 257
June 25, 2018, 10:22:07 PM
But for me its good to buy now and if sell i think youre not a holder if you going to sell all of your holdings if youre a holder just hold. Dont sell it until you got your goal crypto is not about skills it all about how hard your head are
Activity: 378
June 25, 2018, 10:06:31 PM
I think this time is the right time to buy coins at cheap prices because the market is now down, so I suggest to buy coins now and keep it in the next few months.
Activity: 476
June 25, 2018, 10:03:48 PM
The market is ill now. We can only wait in a few months again the market will come back healthy and we can smile. I have a token that can not be sold at this time. I am very patient and will not complain at the current market price.
Activity: 168
June 25, 2018, 10:00:29 PM
Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
But if you want to invest more money in Crypto market this is the right time.
which I see now the price of altcoin is still decreasing and not yet back up and now you can also buy altcoin that you like and you can choose a good altcoin because altcoin is still declining because until now even the market price has not been back up
Activity: 107
June 25, 2018, 09:53:42 PM
for us you can do now, because bitcoin prices are starting to increase, so for us you'll find it easier to get more benefits in the next few days for better prices.
Pages:
Jump to: