Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy or Sell...??? - page 43. (Read 4872 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 629
March 27, 2018, 05:38:20 PM
Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
But if you want to invest more money in Crypto market this is the right time.
The last week began to appear various positive news about the crypto currency. I think soon this quantity will have to go into quality and we will see normal growth.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 05:05:59 PM
You need to come from your financial situation, i do not think it makes sense to sell coins, as it is likely they will grow in the near future.
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 02:27:37 PM
Most likely you will soon be very sorry if you sell all your coins right now. There are many positive factors that herald the growth of the market.         
Activity: 126
March 26, 2018, 05:20:03 PM
my advice you first market analysis, sell if bitcoin is in high price and hold when the price is low. this is to minimize the losses that you can get and make the opportunity to gain profits wide open. we just wait for the right time to betransaksi, do not hurry.
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
CIBUS FOOD Ecosystem
March 26, 2018, 03:53:37 PM
It is a good time to buy. The prices is nice right now. I want to buy but i have no free money to do it. Angry
Activity: 98
March 26, 2018, 01:48:33 PM
Whole crypto market is in bear market phase. I would say hold your crypto. I advice you to keep into long term when price will start going up again.then sell.
Activity: 10
March 26, 2018, 01:48:22 PM
sell when the highest price otherwise buy at the lowest price and dare to take risks when we buy or sell.sebelum make a sale and purchase transactions we must see the future development.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
March 26, 2018, 01:37:15 PM
if you're ready to take the risk, buy it for now. but if not, you may sell it, because the bitcoin price is currently down. but the panic will only make you lose, so think about it, and consider carefully what you will do next.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 01:33:17 PM
I would advise simply to hodl your coins and do not worry about anything. And you do not need to worry in a panic right now. And about the market reversals, I think it's wrong to make any guesses. It is necessary to look at the bitcoin schedule. When a good buyer appears and forms his levels , and in response will go a weak seller, then there will be a market turn.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 26, 2018, 01:21:48 PM
Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
But if you want to invest more money in Crypto market this is the right time.
Guys, I think the answer to your question here is obvious. Have you ever seen how almost all the alt market grows green during the Bitcoin flate? As for me, big players are bought cheap alts. Thus forming reversal trends. This is not yet a reversal, but we are close to that. I think the middle of April, May and June will be very hot. The fundamental background is also improving. We are waiting for new investments and of course growth.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
March 26, 2018, 01:18:35 PM
I will bu if the price is low. But wyen the price is high i would sell mine. Hahahaha. Thats life.. Dont settle with okay. Settle with more. If ir can. And if its possible.

Time is important for this process. If need to buy and sell check the price in the market place. Then you get more information. So time to sell and buy it. Price will be low you buy the coin on time and wait for the price increase. If price values increases sell it. But coin price is not stable. So follow the Coin price day by day.
Following the basic rules of trading, buy low sell high very common but in situation right now is really hard to predict what will be the next movement,
fluctuation is all around and even good quality coins are falling, the chance of doing the basic rules can be done now and allow yourself to keep holding and never to do any panic if ever that the price continue to fall, holding is the best and well tested strategy to take advantage inside this crypto industry.
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
March 26, 2018, 01:09:33 PM
its time to buy more and diversify your portfolio, the current market price isn't as favorable for selling as most of the coins have taken a dip and the values are slow, its therefore advisable to take advantage to the prices and buy more
Activity: 49
March 26, 2018, 01:01:27 PM
I dont believe bitcoin will hit 5K resistance, so if I have some bugs, i would buy and hold.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 12:58:56 PM
The best thing to do is to buy bitcoin and altcoins now. Yes, in the marketplace all coins gets a dump, and that is the sign to buy bitcoin or altcoins now. With that low price you can invest in bitcoin, help bitcoin also the community. Yes, you think risk is there, but if are not trying that is a bad decision. I tell you invest now! Now!
Activity: 182
March 26, 2018, 12:55:07 PM
Actually I would advise you to buy and hold it until the price returns to the green zone. but all back to you because it is not bad also if you sell it now but you sell with a loss. everything goes back to confidence.
Activity: 112
March 26, 2018, 12:53:43 PM
Even though price and value is dip, there are times when the price flactuate a little and pump out if the sudden, that's the time traders sell there bitcoin, and when they see price drop again than the usual they buy, it like they are putting green and red lines to their graph, to know when to buy or when to sell.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
March 26, 2018, 12:51:27 PM
By the end of the year, we will be saying GAZUAAAA!!!
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
March 26, 2018, 12:49:57 PM
I will bu if the price is low. But wyen the price is high i would sell mine. Hahahaha. Thats life.. Dont settle with okay. Settle with more. If ir can. And if its possible.

Time is important for this process. If need to buy and sell check the price in the market place. Then you get more information. So time to sell and buy it. Price will be low you buy the coin on time and wait for the price increase. If price values increases sell it. But coin price is not stable. So follow the Coin price day by day.
Activity: 98
March 26, 2018, 12:39:12 PM
Activity: 154
March 26, 2018, 12:38:18 PM
now is a good situation to buy because now the market is falling, buy as much as we can and hold it until the market goes back up and we will benefit
Pages:
Jump to: