Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy or Sell...??? - page 44. (Read 4872 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 12:25:34 PM
In this situation, this happens to the market, it's just a failure, which was already in the summer and lasted until winter ... And at this time there is nothing left to wait for growth and return to those peaks that were and even higher.
My opinion needs to be waited - I can be not right.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
March 26, 2018, 12:13:37 PM
And Now is a great time to invest. Don't pending it because sooner or later the anticipated time will arrive.
Activity: 336
Merit: 52
March 26, 2018, 12:09:24 PM
Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
But if you want to invest more money in Crypto market this is the right time.
If you have some fiat available of course this moment would be great to buy again, but those who didn't sell before well, you better hold at this point because to me it wouldn't make any sense selling now. Yes, of course it can go lower, but if you didn't sell at 15-20k why should you sell at 8k?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 12:02:34 PM
Unless you need money you should never panic sell when there is a market dip. The most important part is that you diversify your portfolio like with every investment. Market is very volatile because it's still experiencing growing pains. This means huge potential for both gains and losses so you need to be smart. Some years from now you likely won't be able to make that much money, but the market will be way more stable. Crypto is here to stay so I'd treat it more as a long term investment and hodl haha
Activity: 346
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
March 26, 2018, 11:48:26 AM
in my opinion, we just enjoy the period where bitcoin value goes down, if you have more money you can buy it. Do not be too imposed to wait for high bitcoin numbers to sell, if you need them, please sell some of your bitcoin.

I agree with you. Even with the current dip of cryptocurrency, it really doesn't bother investors and holders which are planning to hold for years until they get a fortune, some even buy more. But if you need the money then you have no choice but to sell, if not then hold it and forget about it until 5 years or more.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 11:44:54 AM
Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
Right now the most of the coins already on it's accumulation period or perfect time to buy but you have to choose wisely. Just do your own search which coin are really good with a great projects and teams after that you will know if that coins of your choice are worth of your money for investment. Goodluck.
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Zichain
March 26, 2018, 11:42:03 AM
It depands on your stategy and tactical plan. So there is no righr answer waht to do.
Activity: 118
March 26, 2018, 11:38:23 AM
I think this is the good time to invest. I suggest you to buy BTC & ETH.
Activity: 140
March 26, 2018, 11:31:35 AM
It is the sign of to buy coins and sell them after the process/to the future but not now. Just wait and observe until it comes to its peak or depends on you if its the price you can afford to buy many coins as much as you can. Many you coins you buy/have the unexpected(so high) earnings will come to you on the future. Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
March 26, 2018, 11:07:41 AM
Never sell lower than your entry price. This way you wont lose anything. If price falls below your entry price, just hold until the price recovers above it. We should learn to be a bit more patient with our investments. Profit does not come instantly. We have to work and wait for it.
Activity: 363
March 26, 2018, 11:02:59 AM
I think so. Despite a lot of losses, I will still be there, waiting for the market to recover, maybe a few months, maybe later this year.
Activity: 140
March 26, 2018, 11:01:45 AM
In this business, buying and selling are always done in this particular business. And if a certain person has enough capital to invest, well it is good for them to buy a coin but in a lower price and selling it in a higher price, so in that way, it simplifies that it has a good returns of money being invested.
Activity: 23
March 26, 2018, 10:49:53 AM
Just don't put more money into the market at this time and don't even sell too. Just hold whatever you have!
Activity: 364
March 26, 2018, 10:29:50 AM
it seems you should now sell all the altcoin you have because the current price I think will not last long so to anticipate the big losses you have to sell it right now.
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
March 26, 2018, 10:26:42 AM
until now I persist to keep waiting because I am sure everything will return to normal and will even experience a fairly rapid increase, because my capital is confidence and patience
Activity: 131
March 26, 2018, 10:21:04 AM
In trading Bitcoin we must have a goal so as not to be confused, because sometimes beginners, especially Bitcoiner Idealis often confused must collect Bitcoin or just pursue profit in selling Bitcoin. If you've decided to become a Bitcoin Trader then sorry you have to bury the soul of your Idealist Bitcoiner deeply. Remember we are here to collect money from the sale and buy not the goods of Bitcoin and Altcoin.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
March 26, 2018, 10:19:36 AM
Market no is not good. The perfomabce of the cryptocurrency are opping nd if ou look at the graph it is really give stressed in to us. Becayse many alternative cojns now have a percent to dying now if the dropping rate are continue. Many coins were gone. And the trusted coins are continue to fall. I hope that soon it will rise up again
Activity: 202
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
March 26, 2018, 10:16:48 AM
I have the same opinion. Many are now frightened. But I'm sure that after the fall, it will take off. At the moment I do not invest, because I bought the last, now I'm waiting.
Activity: 406
March 26, 2018, 10:13:21 AM
look at the price of virtual currency in the Crypto market again down, this is a good time to buy bitcoin or altcoin, because I believe mid-2018 later on the price of bitcoin or altcoin back up and stable.
Activity: 307
Merit: 119
March 26, 2018, 10:11:30 AM
Its not bad to sell your holdings after all because that's what we called cut loss but if you think this dump is just temporary then better not to make any action or just keep on investing. We can't say when the market rise high again but you have to make yourself more confident about cryptocurrency, this is our future that's for sure.
relying solely on the exchange of crypto coins in good prices may take a little longer in that, with prices now falling it's better to buy some cheap coin crypto to sell later in the day when prices start to rise.
Pages:
Jump to: