Author

Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL! - page 152. (Read 109308 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 35
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest
May 01, 2024, 11:45:29 AM

Dipppp this is what most of us as been waiting for this is an glorious opportunity to purchase or Stash more Bitcoin in yah portfolio and HODL,  by now alot of folks will be in the state of panicking which won't do any good . While those of us that understand Bitcoin and it's potential will take grab this opportunity to buy more expecially those no coiners and low coiners, this is the time to increase the rate of your accumulation, be as aggressive as you can so that when the bull run begins you will also smile and testify Like others.
You are right that this is a good opportunity to accumulate bitcoin because the price is low at the moment, but we should be careful how we use the word aggressive so that those who are new to bitcoin investment do not aggressively buy bitcoin with all their money. Since I'm accumulating bitcoin for the long term and will not be selling it in the coming bull market, I will stick to my DCA strategy so that I will be able to solve my unforeseen problems whenever they arise. But that doesn't stop the investors, who have enough liquidity, from seizing this opportunity and purchasing more bitcoin at a low price.

I agree with you mayor dippp is good opportunity for any intending buying but whoever that have intensions of accumulating for long term without diverse means of income really need plan when on how he/she buy now, because if you take because of dip and over invest it will destroy your holding as many challenges may face you which you can't endure the holding.

Over buying should properly be considered mostly anyone who lack this income because when you exceeded what even your emergency fund can Carter it become a problem that will damage the investment and destroy the Long term investment.
What many need now is moderation why entering the market proper planning because anything lack moderation may really  end up lossing the primary objective.
Activity: 322
Merit: 224
stead.builders
May 01, 2024, 11:41:41 AM

Dipppp this is what most of us as been waiting for this is an glorious opportunity to purchase or Stash more Bitcoin in yah portfolio and HODL,  by now alot of folks will be in the state of panicking which won't do any good . While those of us that understand Bitcoin and it's potential will take grab this opportunity to buy more expecially those no coiners and low coiners, this is the time to increase the rate of your accumulation, be as aggressive as you can so that when the bull run begins you will also smile and testify Like others.
You are right that this is a good opportunity to accumulate bitcoin because the price is low at the moment, but we should be careful how we use the word aggressive so that those who are new to bitcoin investment do not aggressively buy bitcoin with all their money. Since I'm accumulating bitcoin for the long term and will not be selling it in the coming bull market, I will stick to my DCA strategy so that I will be able to solve my unforeseen problems whenever they arise. But that doesn't stop the investors, who have enough liquidity, from seizing this opportunity and purchasing more bitcoin at a low price.

If you have savings then you should not invest with full money, as the price of bitcoin is going down a lot in the current market so investing at this time will definitely bring success in investment. Preparing for a bull market now is the best time to grow your investment by investing regularly. As the Dip is currently underway, investing in Bitcoin now should wait. So only one can be patient by making regular weekly or monthly investment because the time is right to invest for long term.
I'm all in on bitcoin, but since I'm not financially stable, I depend on my monthly salary to accumulate bitcoin with the DCA strategy when I receive my salary. I have other things to take care of, so I don't want to be concerned with buying the dip because I don't want to be carried away with it and touch the money I kept for emergencies. Tomorrow I will be paid my salary for last month, and I will accumulate bitcoin with the DCA strategy. I already have guidelines that I'm following in accumulating bitcoin with the DCA strategy, my goal is to hold my bitcoin portfolio to the expected year I want to sell and also live a comfortable life while accumulating bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 254
[btc] or nothing more 📈💹 up we go
May 01, 2024, 11:38:19 AM
Diversifying is a good idea, but measures need to be taken before venturing into any investment or business. That can be met if after taking partial profit from your bitcoin holdings, ensuring not to offset your Bitcoin accumulation process and account, you use the profits to invest into a prospective business you have knowledge of this will help to balance your goals too. Though there is no guarantee that such business will yield more in the early phase but overtime it will be worth it. This is the best approach for me on how to use some of our profits made.

Also ensuring a reinvestment into your Bitcoin holdings.
someone is 20 years late if he only has 1 source of income now, there are many ways to make money now as long as you are willing to work hard for it, i myself have an investment in bitcoin which i have been doing for the last few years, although not consistently but every several months i continued to buy and sell the bitcoin that i had, as a result my portfolio rose 30% (plus my payment in the signature campaign) since i first decided to invest in bitcoin.

apart from investing in Bitcoin, i also diversify my investment in several assets, such as gold and property, but i plan to sell several percent of my gold investment to buy Bitcoin.  Actually, diversifying investment is quite challenging, especially when the assets we own move quite wildly.  Don't put all your money in 1 basket, this is what i remember.
With bitcoin having a one basket is better. You may be thinking of how you can diversify your investment into others thinking that you are doing the right but trying to put yourself in trouble. So far as cryptocurrency is concerned I don't really believe in diversifying into other coins not just to let all my eggs not to be in the same basket, I prefer to have all my investment in bitcoin than to invest in coins that I'm not sure of because I know that altcoins are always not reliable.  
Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency you can invest in and I don't see why one should think of other coins that are trying to imitate bitcoin as alternative investment. Diversify in cryptocurrency can also be seen as risk taking because the more baskets that you may be thinking of going into is even more risky than bitcoin.
You are right in what you said, diversification is not all about Investing in altcoin which you have explained. But I don't think investing all your fund in bitcoin is the best option. Diversification does not necessarily mean investing in altcoin but there are other things that has volatility like land and many others, but since this thread is not talking about those other assets, we are actually concentrating on bitcoin and investment strategy. but that doesn't mean we should invest all our fund on it, or invest under pressure. Always invest the amount that will not affect you or invest what you can afford to lose. Btc investment is for the patient minded, tolerance and determined people, who are ready to face the challenges of ups and downs. When you don have the principles to control yourself duringy this bearish period, you may end up selling at lost. Let try as much as possible to do the right thing at the right time. Btc is the best investment but let us not overdue it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 120
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 01, 2024, 11:19:33 AM

I think it is still happening slowly.

For those who invest in Bitcoin, I'm sure they don't care about the current price correction, hasn't it been proven for a long time that Bitcoin prices are always able to recover and even always soar higher.
I see that the correction that is occurring is the impact of the recent halving and will increase drastically in the next few months. I am quite optimistic about this so there is not the slightest panic about what is happening now.
On the slowly part, well Bitcoin has just dropped to around $57k. That’s to say, we really into the slow correction but, it’s not going to go below $50k speculatively after reviewing the chart.
There was a support level around the $60k price make and once broken, the market seemed to be ready for a down trend and based on the data available, we had a consolidation market about $50k price mark around mid March and this point set the pace for a pump. I think that would act as support and would be maintained in any eventuality but, here we are with another point to take our buys as, the coin really is in its low right now for the most that depends on that for a buy.
Considering previous price and pattern is not guarantee cause it might likely turn out to be true or incorrect but regardless there's no need panicking, although there's no restriction for what's going to happen with bitcoin price movement, it's likely previous price during this season might not go as plan if considering the mindset of using previous pattern now. From my thought I considered bitcoin dip during the $68k range, this is the time to accumulate more as we've always see threads and people asking when to buy but if people like this fail to buy now what's the point making noise about bitcoin dip, I also see the dip as an opportunity to buy more aside my target cause it's a way of covering up for buying so late.
Activity: 560
Merit: 161
May 01, 2024, 11:10:35 AM
Diversifying is a good idea, but measures need to be taken before venturing into any investment or business. That can be met if after taking partial profit from your bitcoin holdings, ensuring not to offset your Bitcoin accumulation process and account, you use the profits to invest into a prospective business you have knowledge of this will help to balance your goals too. Though there is no guarantee that such business will yield more in the early phase but overtime it will be worth it. This is the best approach for me on how to use some of our profits made.

Also ensuring a reinvestment into your Bitcoin holdings.
someone is 20 years late if he only has 1 source of income now, there are many ways to make money now as long as you are willing to work hard for it, i myself have an investment in bitcoin which i have been doing for the last few years, although not consistently but every several months i continued to buy and sell the bitcoin that i had, as a result my portfolio rose 30% (plus my payment in the signature campaign) since i first decided to invest in bitcoin.

apart from investing in Bitcoin, i also diversify my investment in several assets, such as gold and property, but i plan to sell several percent of my gold investment to buy Bitcoin.  Actually, diversifying investment is quite challenging, especially when the assets we own move quite wildly.  Don't put all your money in 1 basket, this is what i remember.
With bitcoin having a one basket is better. You may be thinking of how you can diversify your investment into others thinking that you are doing the right but trying to put yourself in trouble. So far as cryptocurrency is concerned I don't really believe in diversifying into other coins not just to let all my eggs not to be in the same basket, I prefer to have all my investment in bitcoin than to invest in coins that I'm not sure of because I know that altcoins are always not reliable.  
Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency you can invest in and I don't see why one should think of other coins that are trying to imitate bitcoin as alternative investment. Diversify in cryptocurrency can also be seen as risk taking because the more baskets that you may be thinking of going into is even more risky than bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 204
May 01, 2024, 10:57:39 AM
OK, the DIP is coming and it's NOW the time for YOU to PAY ATTENTION. For those who employ a DCA strategy, it's probably a good decision to start making your purchases bigger. For those who employ a Buy the DIP strategy, start placing your bids NOW. Currently, the 200-Weekly Simple Moving Average is at $34,200. Will it touch that line again? Probably not, but near that line has always been a good buying opportunity.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I see the DIP as an opportunity and advantage to accumulate more Bitcoin in your portfolio and hodl for a longer time.
The DIP is actually an opportunity most investor has been waiting for, right now I belive most investors that purchase Bitcoin at a higher price will be panicking and mumuring while those that understand the movement of Bitcoin as a potential coin that can skyrocket at anytime will use this opportunity to purchase more Bitcoin to there portfolio and HODL.
DCA strategy is now going to be a chance to buy more BTC at dips prices, which is an advanced ideal investment for every investors. Those who are staying a level of maintenance of their holdings. Even those who take a chance to accumulate BTC through DCA and further increase the accumulated amount. Be strategic to increase and hold bitcoins as expected. Continue stasking for a long time until the desired circle is filled. If you are freely accumulating aggressively then panic will not work because you are in the DCA method and continuing. Let it happen before its prices and the final time come and more than the skyrocket thoughts.
Today the price of Bitcoin has dropped quite a bit, already this Bitcoin price has dropped to $57,364.91. It is natural that many people will panic at this moment. But those who are true Bitcoin investors, will see the price of Bitcoin right now as another great buying opportunity. We should make proper use of this opportunity, those who can survive now, will succeed in the future. Focus your mind on holding, invest as much as possible and hold. without that money, May you live your daily life well, Don't waste that money, put it to good use i.e. invest in bitcoins. holding until the price of Bitcoin reaches a peak, and keep investing and holding until your expected portfolio is built, don't pay too much attention to the price and don't think about selling. Your goal should be holding only. Look at the dip as a buying opportunity and continue holding as much as possible using the DCA method.
Activity: 126
Merit: 93
May 01, 2024, 10:06:24 AM
OK, the DIP is coming and it's NOW the time for YOU to PAY ATTENTION. For those who employ a DCA strategy, it's probably a good decision to start making your purchases bigger. For those who employ a Buy the DIP strategy, start placing your bids NOW. Currently, the 200-Weekly Simple Moving Average is at $34,200. Will it touch that line again? Probably not, but near that line has always been a good buying opportunity.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I see the DIP as an opportunity and advantage to accumulate more Bitcoin in your portfolio and hodl for a longer time.
The DIP is actually an opportunity most investor has been waiting for, right now I belive most investors that purchase Bitcoin at a higher price will be panicking and mumuring while those that understand the movement of Bitcoin as a potential coin that can skyrocket at anytime will use this opportunity to purchase more Bitcoin to there portfolio and HODL.
DCA strategy is now going to be a chance to buy more BTC at dips prices, which is an advanced ideal investment for every investors. Those who are staying a level of maintenance of their holdings. Even those who take a chance to accumulate BTC through DCA and further increase the accumulated amount. Be strategic to increase and hold bitcoins as expected. Continue stacking for a long time until the desired circle is filled. If you are freely accumulating aggressively then panic will not work because you are in the DCA method and continuing. Let it happen before its prices and the final time come and more than the skyrocket thoughts.
Activity: 182
Merit: 131
Better days are close
May 01, 2024, 08:01:22 AM

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Activity: 476
Merit: 141
May 01, 2024, 07:36:26 AM

If you have savings then you should not invest with full money, as the price of bitcoin is going down a lot in the current market so investing at this time will definitely bring success in investment. Preparing for a bull market now is the best time to grow your investment by investing regularly. As the Dip is currently underway, investing in Bitcoin now should wait. So only one can be patient by making regular weekly or monthly investment because the time is right to invest for long term.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
May 01, 2024, 07:29:44 AM

Dipppp this is what most of us as been waiting for this is an glorious opportunity to purchase or Stash more Bitcoin in yah portfolio and HODL,  by now alot of folks will be in the state of panicking which won't do any good . While those of us that understand Bitcoin and it's potential will take grab this opportunity to buy more expecially those no coiners and low coiners, this is the time to increase the rate of your accumulation, be aggressive as you can so that when the bull run begins you will also smile and testify Like others.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah that's true , but we can't actually tell if the dip may continue and all that . But the right thing to do now is to take action and keep accumulating because anything can happen anytime  Wink

That doesn't matter, because if you're objective was to DCA higher yesterday, then it's definitely better to DCA with larger bids today. In my personal opinion our objective should be to buy higher units in Bitcoin which can only be achieved by buying DIPs. You don't actually have good market timing because as plebs, we're not hear to buy the bottom. We simply want some discounts to buy more units in Bitcoin.
stead.builders
May 01, 2024, 05:53:03 AM

Activity: 560
Merit: 511
May 01, 2024, 05:51:52 AM

For those who invest in Bitcoin, I'm sure they don't care about the current price correction, hasn't it been proven for a long time that Bitcoin prices are always able to recover and even always soar higher.
I see that the correction that is occurring is the impact of the recent halving and will increase drastically in the next few months. I am quite optimistic about this so there is not the slightest panic about what is happening now.
On the slowly part, well Bitcoin has just dropped to around $57k. That’s to say, we really into the slow correction but, it’s not going to go below $50k speculatively after reviewing the chart.
There was a support level around the $60k price make and once broken, the market seemed to be ready for a down trend and based on the data available, we had a consolidation market about $50k price mark around mid March and this point set the pace for a pump. I think that would act as support and would be maintained in any eventuality but, here we are with another point to take our buys as, the coin really is in its low right now for the most that depends on that for a buy.
The price of bitcoin dipping shouldn't be our worries or concern because we are long term hodlers, and not willing to sell in the next bull run or too soon. This is why we should see the price dip as an advantage to buy bitcoin in a discount price in order for us to keep on accumulating, especially those of us that are in our accumulation phase. The moment I saw that bitcoin price dropped to 59k yesterday, I bought $100 worth of bitcoin. This is because I have been saving for the dip, just like what JJG use to advise on this thread.

This will not stop me from my regular DCA which I do weekly. I still have more funds which I saved for the dip and I will be buying again by tomorrow, I just want to see the price difference before buying again, with my reserve funds for this, instead of buying all in once yesterday. Newbies and those who were crying that bitcoin price was expensive at 65k should use this opportunity to buy bitcoin, amd hodli for long. Tomorrow might be too late.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
May 01, 2024, 05:49:17 AM
So it's that time again, the price of Bitcoin goes below $60k as per cmc,  Grin

As far as diversifying in crypto? I don't think it's advisable, just focus on BTC and I think it will be not as stressful as having shitcoins or meme coins in your portfolio as we all know that those are really hard to hold and obviously can be used for pump-and-dump scheme and you don't want to be a victim. Nothing against those who invest on them, but you should know what you are doing, so that you can mitigate the risk.

But if you only invest on Bitcoin, it's not that complicated, DCA, accumulate as much as you can, stack sats just like today as the price is going down, continue and have patience and wait till we reach the top next year. And if you wanted to take profits then sell, if not they continue what you are doing in the next cycle, rinse and repeat. You can sleep at night without worrying of your investment.
I agree with you that there is no need to diversify into investing in altcoins after we have accumulated the quantity of bitcoin we want to hold for the long term. Instead, we should invest our money in a real-life business such as real estate or selling commodities so that we will not depend on our bitcoin investment to survive, and the real-life business will assist us in holding our bitcoin portfolio for the expected year we want to hold it.

People commit mistake about such situation and they think its good to have those altcoins while bitcoin is declining but actually they are doing the bad thing especially if they accumulate those scams. Maybe they should erase those thoughts and continue to build up their confidence to accumulate since if they get afraid on their bitcoin investment just because they see a current dump then provably that they don't have enough knowledge yet about what they are doing and they are there because they are just been FOMO on the idea that they can earn for long term but they don't know how to execute it so well.

I guess if that's the case for other people maybe its better if they came back on their proper researching so that they will not get afraid about certain situation that might happen for bitcoin since this dumping stage is really normal and its just people need to adopt the changes to gain something in return.

For our investment in real life I guess this is also needed to have but I think this is another to discuss and maybe it needs separate thread regarding on investment outside since its good to talk about it there.
Activity: 392
Merit: 269
Fully Regulated Crypto Casino
May 01, 2024, 05:47:20 AM

As far as diversifying in crypto? I don't think it's advisable, just focus on BTC and I think it will be not as stressful as having shitcoins or meme coins in your portfolio as we all know that those are really hard to hold and obviously can be used for pump-and-dump scheme and you don't want to be a victim. Nothing against those who invest on them, but you should know what you are doing, so that you can mitigate the risk.

One of the things I love about Bitcoin is that no matter the ups and downs the price will always continue his journey and besides their is no way we can expect the price to continue appreciating without some sorts of retracement or rather consolidation which others consider it to be correction, So actually with the kind of faith and believe I have on Bitcoin no matter how the price drop it will never affect my investment psychology instead I sees it as an opportunity for people to keep accumulating and holding because when is ready to peak it moves very fast.

Although funny enough even if the Bitcoin price have drop this much most people will still be expecting for more dip before they could start investing without knowing that it could peak form at any time and for Bitcoin price to drop this much is going to be a massive rise when the time comes.
Activity: 203
Merit: 106
May 01, 2024, 04:57:48 AM

Activity: 812
Merit: 252
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice
May 01, 2024, 04:32:16 AM

But if you only invest on Bitcoin, it's not that complicated, DCA, accumulate as much as you can, stack sats just like today as the price is going down, continue and have patience and wait till we reach the top next year. And if you wanted to take profits then sell, if not they continue what you are doing in the next cycle, rinse and repeat. You can sleep at night without worrying of your investment.
I will not respond excessively to the current decline, we have to be realistic and see overall that every time there is an increase there will definitely be a price correction that occurs and for now the price correction has occurred and I think it is still happening slowly.

stead.builders
May 01, 2024, 03:58:37 AM

I agree with you that there is no need to diversify into investing in altcoins after we have accumulated the quantity of bitcoin we want to hold for the long term. Instead, we should invest our money in a real-life business such as real estate or selling commodities so that we will not depend on our bitcoin investment to survive, and the real-life business will assist us in holding our bitcoin portfolio for the expected year we want to hold it.
Activity: 26
Merit: 3
May 01, 2024, 03:51:36 AM

If this is not dip, then I don't know what we should call it. This, in one part, is a test for those HODLing and another part an opportunity for those who want to accumulate more BTC. What each individual do at a time like this shows the level of believe, wisdom and commitment to Bitcoin. For me, it is an opportunity to buy more and not to despair.

The concept of diversification always sound funny because I don't know what is there to diversify when Bitcoin is already a treasure we all aspire to have in our possession. It is only those who have been overtaken by greed that will think that buying other coins is diversification. Their motivation is usually to make big profits but often times then end up losing their capital. Bitcoin drives the market so every other thing follows the direction of Bitcoin so I find it strange for anyone to leave the driving force and focus on irrelevances.

The DCA pattern is absolutely the way to go especially in a market that is undecided like we have had lately. With the DCA style, it will be possible to continue to buy more BTC without being worried about the price. At this lower prices, it means the DCA style will even give more Bitcoin to buyers which is like advantage to when the price was very high.
Activity: 504
Merit: 205
May 01, 2024, 03:33:09 AM

Dipppp this is what most of us as been waiting for this is an glorious opportunity to purchase or Stash more Bitcoin in yah portfolio and HODL,  by now alot of folks will be in the state of panicking which won't do any good . While those of us that understand Bitcoin and it's potential will take grab this opportunity to buy more expecially those no coiners and low coiners, this is the time to increase the rate of your accumulation, be aggressive as you can so that when the bull run begins you will also smile and testify Like others.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah that's true , but we can't actually tell if the dip may continue and all that . But the right thing to do now is to take action and keep accumulating because anything can happen anytime  Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 35
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest
May 01, 2024, 03:25:59 AM

It's a very bad idea diversifying investment on crypto, by venturing into shiltcoin  it means the investor lack confidence on BTC and it could lead to depression and regret if the shiltcoin also failed the investors as they always do in the market. A double minded person is always unstable having focus on BTC which ever strategy the investor is engaged on is better than diversifying because allot will be in the mind of the investor which will leads to down fall, the popular saying that no body can serve two master is reality it's either you love one and despised the others.

One major problem if investor is emotion though it can't be overruled but haven control as an investor stand a better chance of marking your investment reached the height you desire because when your emotions is not properly control it will leads to doubt and lack of confidence on the investment which in reverse will give suggestions to venture into investment that worth nothing compared to the main investment you have at hand already mostly the case of BTC and shiltcoin one diversifying from BTC to shiltcoin is lack of investment integrity and confidence.
Jump to: