Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy Token When Bounty Hunters Sell They Coins - page 10. (Read 19216 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 108
The logic behind your thoughtis gokd but sad truth is most of the coin and tokens will never get recovered from those price fall so you are actually going to invest on a losing investment so invest on the ICO period if the project is worth enough don't consider abkut it price.
Of course you will not invest on a shit coin, mostly the price dumps after the selling period of the bounty hunters and if its a good coin for sure it can bounce back. Always buy at a lower price so you can have higher profit, be ready to catch those good coins coming from a bounty hunters or even from a weak investors.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
it will depend on the token we will buy because if the tokens have a pretty good potential, I think this is the right time to buy it when the price goes down. but we should also be able to examine tokens well because if it does not have good potential then it is better we do not have to buy it because of course it will not mean anything.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
The logic behind your thoughtis gokd but sad truth is most of the coin and tokens will never get recovered from those price fall so you are actually going to invest on a losing investment so invest on the ICO period if the project is worth enough don't consider abkut it price.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
In my opinion, it is wrong and indeed the shortest way to big losses. If you believe in a project you can buy from them cheaply and hold it until the price goes up because generally, most of the bounty hunters are just dumper, and they sell their tokens immediately upon receipt, even selling them for a very low price
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
Thats what im doing when i was new here,when the ICO is not that rampant scammers i use to gain good amount in just couple of months after buying those hunters token,or waiting their dumping and i will purchase in cheapest prices

But today?no i am afraid being victimized by these scammers they will released tokens for the hunters but the token will never have value. Or if there is but so cheap as if it has non valuable
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Bounty hunters make deep  research to select the most promising  ICOs. After that participating in Bounty Campaign for 4-8 weeks ,sometimes even longer. What is the logic behind when getting tokens to dump it ?

Maybe some of them does, but I think most of them are not selling their Bounty tokens, waiting for the price to increase and to get higher profit. I would say that investors who bought on private sale with high discounts dumping their tokens on the market. Anyway it is a nice opportunity to buy cheaper.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
It is known that so many bounty hunters are just dumpers and they sell their tokens received as rewards for their bounty participation for the cheapest prices usually. They sell with so cheap prices in many cases a lot below the ICO price, so it is good to take this opportunity and buying the tokens from them, holding until the price go up then selling with good profits.
Activity: 174
I did it once and was a total loss as the token price kept going down every day and didn't recover to my entry point. What I want to say it's a dangerous game to play with little to no profit in short time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Hello guys, I hope you all have a nice day. Wink
in this year a lot of ICO projects that make Bounty Campaign, When ICO successful and has been listed in the market, Most bounty hunter immediately sell all coins they have.
This causes the price of a token to fall even away from the ICO price.
Have you taken advantage of this moment, guys? I think its moment is a good time to buy a token with a cheap price. how about you?
very happy to hear your experience about that. Wink
usually i open buy order below ico prices.it become habit that after entering market token price drop sharply and lot bounty hunter dump their token from reward bounty campaign.take this event make us earn much profit.
Activity: 166
By gift hunters who do not want to hold their tokens. They just do a Bounty campaign to get results quickly when the token hits the exchange quickly. Before you take this chance you make sure to read and learn what kind of projects they offer. Even after the dump so if you are going to invest will take this opportunity to buy more for sure. But of course you can still invest during ICO so you can have some bonuses along with your investment.
Activity: 210
Yes this event are usually in common. It actually happened always when som token are being listed on exchange the bounty hunters grab the opportunity to sell their token. So this is the good time to buy token but it is depends on what is the potential of that token so you need to analyze well and understand what will be the future if your investing.
Activity: 503
Merit: 11
in this year a lot of ICO projects that make Bounty Campaign, When ICO successful and has been listed in the market, Most bounty hunter immediately sell all coins they have.
Have you taken advantage of this moment, guys? I think its moment is a good time to buy a token with a cheap price. how about you?

Actually, ICO investors sell their tokens first because they knew it already what is going to happen when bounty hunters received their rewards. Then after the dump, that is the time they pick it up again with a very low price and much more tokens.

just know me, it turns out the investor is much smarter, I think that makes dump tokens only from the bounty who sell tokens instantly to get fast money
Activity: 172
Merit: 34
Actually, ICO investors sell their tokens first because they knew it already what is going to happen when bounty hunters received their rewards. Then after the dump, that is the time they pick it up again with a very low price and much more tokens.
Why is it there is no buy back guarantee to bounty hunters? You put a of effort and invest some of your time in order to gain a reward, It feels like we are racing whenever who comes first to sell their token in an exchange will receive the largest amount earned in a campaign.

You are saying that the best time in selling token is when ICO investors finish selling their own?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

that is if the token is already listed on the exchange. idex and forkdelta is doing good than etherdelta, you can already buy some tokens there that isn't listed anywhere else. when a token is listed on big exchange its price sometimes are gradually going up which is why its better to just buy an dexes. its also getting harder for a token to get listed on big exchanges too.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I think it does not affect the value will be down if all the bounty hunters sell all the coins, because the amount of allocation for bounty is at most about 5% of the total coin from the successful ICO.
Activity: 266
It is not always the case that bounty hunters sell their coins cheap. Most bounty hunters are patience to see the project come to an end so that they can sell it higher. Sometimes is the developers themselves that sell coins cheaper instead of burning the reserve tokens.
copper member
Activity: 772
Merit: 500
This is my favorite move when i had not buy in an ico. I just wait for the team to release the bounty tokens because i'm sure someone will sell it even at below ico price but first i only buy tokens that has a good project. If i bought a token that is not have a future. I will only suffer losses and i always think twice before rushing into dex exchange.
Activity: 294

Buying coins in the market so much cheaper because all the tokens that are being sold in the market are decreasing its price to 50% so you will surely earn more profit when you invest on the market and not in the actual ico.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
INFLEUM
I used this strategy several times, but I`ve never hodl for a long time. When the price make x2, I close the position. I think that it`s too risky to hold more.
Pages:
Jump to: