Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy Token When Bounty Hunters Sell They Coins - page 6. (Read 19216 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 103
This is a very good strategy,sometimes I buy promising tokens on the Delta or etc. exchanges.I do not understand bountyhunters who sell at any price.....If you do not believe in the future of the project, why did you participate in the bounty campaign?
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
When the Coin added in Exchanger, Then some bounty Hunter sell their coins.Actually its very normel.Because, when they get bounty coin, then they sell very quickly. For this reason this coin dump very soon.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I think it is a good choice to buy from the bounty hunters, the same time one should be careful before doing the same thing. Because, you do not know how much the price will go into exchange. I think at first price will throw away and then will pumping that's why I want to buy deeper. But the results are terrible.
Xmm
Activity: 440
I always use the moment when the bounty hunter tokens are dropped! And sometimes it turns out to catch a good profit, which overrides the unsuccessful purchases of other tokens! in any case, information about the coins should be studied, and not buying everything, then you will be lucky)
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
buy it cheap when they unload their bounty payments in early stage of project (if possible)
but make sure the project will still be alive in the next 6 months or so
and then sell it back for quick profit before mass dump or the project turns scam Tongue
hodling any token is not recommended, better hodl in BTC Cool or ETH
I agree, it's a great advice. Some projects turn to scam, and I agree that you should sell your coin as early as possible. Buying token when bounty hunters sell is risky, because the coin might be left out, its price may not go high again, it's not really safe to hold in other tokens, and yes BTC and ETH is safe, because its price is high.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This is totally a legitimate move. Once hunters sell their coins, GO AND GRAB THE OPPORTUNITY AND BUY. That's how the life goes in crypto and wait for it to go up.
Activity: 266
I am personally a bounty hunter and have been working for about a year now. I have been able to hold all the coins which have been awarded to me. I think there are a lot of bounty hunters out there like me who are keeping hold of their coins. I don't push the blame on investors alone though. But no one should blame bounty hunters only. We always blame bounty hunters as the cause of sudden drop in coin price because we believe they dump their bounty tokens. I think its the ICO investors who get bonuses during the ICO stages, they rather dump their bonuses for profit and rather put the blame on bounty hunters.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I think it is a bad idea and it would be harmful if you think like that, if you buy it you will only benefit the bounty and you will be in disadvantage.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
that is the time that it is better to buy an alts, first when the pre sale is ongoing and the second one when the bounty hunters dumps their earnings because the price is too much low than during the ICO period but ofcourse you should keep in mind that when you have an alts you need to hold it for a long period of time to have a good profit, you should also look into the goodness of the project that the investors choose you to allocate their capital.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I would love to do this because the people who get the reward from the advertising campaign they sell what they are at a relatively low price. When I buy into sure I will get profit.
Yes, recently I saw many new ICO projects list on the exchange to get the price go down many time. Then a lot of bounty hunters sold off that coin for fear prices will continue to fall. I also bought a bounty hunter's coin and I'm still waiting for the terrible profits
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Hello guys, I hope you all have a nice day. Wink
in this year a lot of ICO projects that make Bounty Campaign, When ICO successful and has been listed in the market, Most bounty hunter immediately sell all coins they have.
This causes the price of a token to fall even away from the ICO price.
Have you taken advantage of this moment, guys? I think its moment is a good time to buy a token with a cheap price. how about you?
very happy to hear your experience about that. Wink
There is nothing to guarantee that after you buy coin from the bounty hunter and then coin will increase the price. Last time I saw, a lot of coins when paying for a bounty hunter, its value has increased to 20% -30%. And then prices continue to fall many times.

Actually it is a risky strategy, the best way is to buy ICO of a good coin
Activity: 546
in this year a lot of ICO projects that make Bounty Campaign, When ICO successful and has been listed in the market, Most bounty hunter immediately sell all coins they have.
Have you taken advantage of this moment, guys? I think its moment is a good time to buy a token with a cheap price. how about you?
Great Idea. But if anybody buy this tokens, so he don't know actually the tokens price are increasing or decreasing. May be this tokens price fall down from ICO price. When it is also big risk for token buyers.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
I've used this, but based on what I'm experiencing not all tokens have good growth, I mean when bounty hunter sells tokens that can cause a decrease, then we start buying because the price drops, does not mean the token will go up, because some developers are also more focused on their project than the value of their tokens, and because of this experience I am more often cautious.
Activity: 434
Simply understanding who will influence you to get benefit for seeing green token cost back. In any case, this relies upon the token you hold, for the most part a token that has a huge network and engineer token is endeavoring to be on the rundown expansive trade then you don't need to stress the red tint will keep on blanketing.
Activity: 397
Merit: 101
yes I agree with you, when the hunters are selling their coins is a good buy but if you do that you should be ready to hold the coin you buy in the long term because a coin takes time to rebuild their prices after experiencing decline.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
buy it cheap when they unload their bounty payments in early stage of project (if possible)
but make sure the project will still be alive in the next 6 months or so
and then sell it back for quick profit before mass dump or the project turns scam Tongue
hodling any token is not recommended, better hodl in BTC Cool or ETH
Activity: 616
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Yes ! I think it is good idea to buy tokens when the bounty hunters sell their tokens or rewards because without a doubt it will dump when they sell theirs and you can buy in a much smaller price.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
I tried this approach a couple of times, but didn't worked out that well. The tokens went further down in price, after I purchased them. A few weeks have passed and I am still in deep red.
Just patient who will make you get profit for seeing green token price back. But this depends on the token you hold, usually a token that has a large community and developer token is trying to be on the list large exchange then you do not have to worry the red hue will continue to blanket. But if you hold a token that is only successful when ICO takes place and a lot of bounty hunter that sells token you hold then my suggestion is to sell the token quickly before you let.
Activity: 395
It is not always a great strategy because some coins can not even rise after bounty hunters sell all of their coins. Therefore, you should determine which project you are looking for and whether they are good or not. I will not risk my money in some stupid icos or token
Hunters do a Bounty campaign to get results and when the token gets the exchange, they want to buy them with high price. You can invest ICO and you will have some bonuses along with your investment.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
OK, if you wait for this opportunity you should buy it, as bounty hunters usually sell at relatively cheap capital, which will help us get more profit if purchased during ICO....
Pages:
Jump to: