Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy Token When Bounty Hunters Sell They Coins - page 5. (Read 19216 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
it's far the proper timing for all the ones investors who want to buy more coins because a few bounty hunters do not need to preserve because they urgently desires the money and that they can't wait to make the rate better.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Once the the bounty rewards received to their wallet and become listed at once in the exchange market, what they usually do was they sell their

token rapidly most of them actually, so the tendency the value immediately dump which is a good chance for us to buy em for sure after a short

period of time it will increase again if the their program is actively in good progress.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
Hello guys, I hope you all have a nice day. Wink
in this year a lot of ICO projects that make Bounty Campaign, When ICO successful and has been listed in the market, Most bounty hunter immediately sell all coins they have.
This causes the price of a token to fall even away from the ICO price.
Have you taken advantage of this moment, guys? I think its moment is a good time to buy a token with a cheap price. how about you?
very happy to hear your experience about that. Wink
I think it is a smart thought since prize seekers will probably dump their tokens since they need their costs to be shabby. We ought to have the capacity to pick the correct token whose value still can possibly develop even after it is discarded. So it will be extremely beneficial at the future, on the off chance that we purchase these coins.
- The idea of listening may be very interesting and wise, but when you apply it to reality, the situation will never be as you imagined because the situation I often see is that the value of the token will not return when the bounty hunter starts selling all, it just constantly down and down. If we think this is a good opportunity, we may be wrong, what we try to buy and accumulate will be a heap of rubbish, sometimes we can still get some good tokens and it increases again but the rate is very low, so I do not encourage people to play this game.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
in this year a lot of ICO projects that make Bounty Campaign, When ICO successful and has been listed in the market, Most bounty hunter immediately sell all coins they have.
Have you taken advantage of this moment, guys? I think its moment is a good time to buy a token with a cheap price. how about you?
For me it doesnt matter if it is the bounty hunters stake are the cause why coins are down as long as i see an opportunity to buy in then i should buy not all the  time bounty hunter are the cause why coin price are falling other investors are selling also to cause panic selling so they can buy in a much lower price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
ICO promises give more profit. but it happens if the project has a strong support to stabilize their coin prices after entering the exchange market. here we must be thoroughly careful to participate in the ICO event.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
If you can wait these days, buying tokens from Bount hunters will be cheaper for you, possibly lower than the price you bought in ICO programs. That's the way some investors hunt for potential leads.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
Hmm. Well it is legal as long as all things are in the good faith but as a investor we should consider if that is favourable or not because of the purchase price of investment will be greater or not.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I think it is a smart thought since prize seekers will probably dump their tokens since they need their costs to be shabby. We ought to have the capacity to pick the correct token whose value still can possibly develop even after it is discarded. So it will be extremely beneficial at the future, on the off chance that we purchase these coins.
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
not when they sell token bounty but when they've sold it, I'm sure its value is definitely down when that happens, I've seen a lot of altcoin and the value will go down after bounty hunter sells their token.
Activity: 308
from my own experience I can say that this type of thinking is really attractive but my experience is that many of projects are falling down after this thing happening and they are not recovering for a long time from now.
Activity: 670
Merit: 512
Its good idea to buy a coin from the bounty hunter. They just dump the coin for quick money. Now I am holding a lot of Bob's repair coin and bought from the bounty dumper.I bought those coin at the very cheap rate and ICO price was very high. now my bag is full with bobs repair coin and I would sell them just for 2x profit. so I don't need to join ICO for a good profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I think it is a very good idea because prize hunters are more likely to dump their tokens because they want their prices to be cheap. We should be able to pick the right token whose price still has the potential to grow even after it is thrown away. So it will be very profitable at the future, if we buy these coins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
For curent situation of market,  i think will be much better to buy top 10 coins because all that coins in oversold and will be less risk than coins that just listed in the market.  We can buy token that just listed,  if all mayor coin in overbought.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
What I do is, if I identify a project that is solid, I do check if they have any bounty program. If they have, I wait to buy bounty tokens on the exchange as it always comes with s great discount. Most bounty hunters are impatient so they sell off quickly. This is just it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Of course, it depends on the coins nor the project because if it isn't a good one you'll just buying your losses. But if it's really a good catch this strategy will bring you more profit in the future because some bounty hunters didn't mind the price and just sell whatever the price. However, there's still some that hold because they believe in the project and the team as well.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
I do that most of the time as myself have managed some projects and know the worth of that project. Some bounty hunters sell for even 100-200% lower than ICO price and I just buy them on the market.
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
This way will only works for coin which has good project like Docademic and etc. It's a good way to buy a new coin in when bounty hunters dump their coin but there is no guarantee that the coin price will rise.
so far it is difficult to identify the good projects we can choose to have the benefit and profit to them but it takes time to know how to be patient with why not , and also be careful for what project or currency you wanted to take also here.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
This way will only works for coin which has good project like Docademic and etc. It's a good way to buy a new coin in when bounty hunters dump their coin but there is no guarantee that the coin price will rise.

First thing to do is to always monitor the progress of the coin and then pay attention to the price when it is listed in the exchange. Take a look at the market sentiment and be a member of their community so that you will know what is happening. Bounty hunters only has a small share of the tokens available for trading so most likely, it is the investors that has the biggest contribution for the dump. You have to observe the price action and then buy when it seems like buyer has more volume than seller and then have a position.
Activity: 452
Merit: 101
Activity: 434
One of the reasons why ICO price of tokens dropped drastically after it hits exchanges is because of bounty hunters selling their bounty rewards. But we can't also blame them because some tokens are already have dropped its price before it even reaches the market. So when bounty hunters sell it, it's already so very cheap and you can always buy them if you want as long as you know that this ICO is a very good one.
Pages:
Jump to: