Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy Token When Bounty Hunters Sell They Coins - page 9. (Read 19216 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
I`ve been thinking about this for many times, because usually the prices are way lower, than even ICO price, so this is the best time to buy from all the other times.
If that said project have future growth then why not, but if that's another garbage project that only deal with sucking investors money, then forget about it, you need to have an extra effort knowing what could be the coin to keep, from this bloodbath who knows which coins are from the bounty hunters and not belong to dev or investors itself, it can be a good catch if you make it to the point where developers are willing to buy back coins just like what happen with binance and those other coins which really have a good usage.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
Yes, it seems like the best time for buying, but there is a risk... you need to have confidence, and then this particular coin,  of this particular project, would get up after this particular dump.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Hi, it all depends on the ICO. Yes, unfortunately everyone began to quickly sell their tokens, because they are afraid to stay with nothing. I myself, often disappointed, when I see how my rewards for bounty are evaporates.

but I do not sell, I think that in the future there will be growth.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I`ve been thinking about this for many times, because usually the prices are way lower, than even ICO price, so this is the best time to buy from all the other times.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
it is already a tradition with token hunters when buying a fitting bonus ico teapi on the other hand it is very beneficial for the token itself.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
That will be good investment if you can buy bounty hunters coin in cheaper price, because they do not believe enough to the coin that they got, if we want to buy that coin, we must check the coin firstly, do a research to make sure that coins from good project.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
yes, it can be a profitable purchase, but if the coin itself is worth nothing, then its price can not grow further
Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
Not every coins will increase in price after the hunters sold their tokens. Most of tokens have no good volume and holding them for a long period of time would be a wasting time and money.
It depends on projects, if you are investing in solid projects then the price will definitely increase, there are many projects in the market created for the sake of collecting funds and so you must be really careful when investing, buying the coins after hitting the exchange is the best part as you would get more coins than the initial period.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
Hello guys, I hope you all have a nice day. Wink
in this year a lot of ICO projects that make Bounty Campaign, When ICO successful and has been listed in the market, Most bounty hunter immediately sell all coins they have.
This causes the price of a token to fall even away from the ICO price.
Have you taken advantage of this moment, guys? I think its moment is a good time to buy a token with a cheap price. how about you?
very happy to hear your experience about that. Wink
Yes,i agree with and its very good idea.You must know it depends on the project and their activity because the maximum time we have seen some coin going to be down and down when its listen to any exchanger.But we get more profit if bought real project token on bounty distribution.I sold many valuable token when its first listen to exchanger
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Not every coins will increase in price after the hunters sold their tokens. Most of tokens have no good volume and holding them for a long period of time would be a wasting time and money.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
in this year a lot of ICO projects that make Bounty Campaign, When ICO successful and has been listed in the market, Most bounty hunter immediately sell all coins they have.
Have you taken advantage of this moment, guys? I think its moment is a good time to buy a token with a cheap price. how about you?

I think this is a great way to buy more tokens at cheaper price since price gets dumped once bounty tokens are distributed. Most investors are waiting for this since they are all aware that there will be a huge dump once bounty hunter get their bounties from campaigns.

I agree if we buy when bounty hunters dump their tokens we will get it for a cheap price but most of the tokens value will never increase so before investing in any new tokens study the project and invest now lot of scam ICO's are coming to the market.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
This is the best method to get coins cheap. Wait till after listing and then buy the coins you want. There is a particular coin that was $0.10 during the ICO but same coin got listed at $0.015. That is poor listing. And many lost money in that encounter.
Activity: 504

I think this is a great way to buy more tokens at cheaper price since price gets dumped once bounty tokens are distributed. Most investors are waiting for this since they are all aware that there will be a huge dump once bounty hunter get their bounties from campaigns.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
I have never bought a token that new entry listed in the market. The risk for losses is huge, because not necessarily the token will return to the original price. The new token is still less interested and depends on the developer if they keep trying to maximize their roadmap and convince every investor then the token will have a high price. In market conditions like now, I only dare to buy tokens or coins that already have a large market, at least in the top 100 position in coinmarketcap. The top 100 coins already have a lot of investors, and the trader on the coin it would have been a lot, so if the price goes down I'm not too worried because the price will return to the original price.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

I totally agree with this strategy, most bounty hunters dump their bounties just after a project gets listed in a decent exchange, which will dump the price of the token or coin. That way you can even buy coins cheaper than ICO price. I think that is one of the reasons why some investors wait for the bounty hunters to dump.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
You forgot those airdrop dumpers and some investors who dumped after the exchange releases but surely there would be bounty hunters who will dump right after the first exchange, short-term profits instead of a long one but that are absolutely correct, from my experience all of my tokens got dumped beyond the ICO price and that projects are absolutely good for long-term gains due to their incoming products, its the best trade to buy those coins they are so cheap that time.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
I have done this in past as when waves was launched then the price per coin fell way low from the ICO price, so I took the advantage of that situation and brought the coins at that low price and then after a few month the price per coin rose to 6x of the ICO price and at that time i sold the coins and came out with such large amount of money. And then after that a few other coins went the same and now a days the leverage is more than 10x on most coins you just have to find them.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

It is actually a good idea to buy the bounty hunter's tokens as they begin to sell it because they dump it which make the value and prices lower. It is important that we are buying coins at it's low prices for us to maximize our gain by hodling it because there are lots of coins which are worth hodling these days.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I usually do so when placing orders in the trading floor as Etherdelta, the price is quite low. When paid bonuses, most bounty hunters will flush right away, you can time and buy cheap.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
That's a one good idea,that i heard before. Many bounty hunters are immediately sell their reward tokens,right after the coins listed in exchange. It is a great opportunity us to buy more on that time,and hold it for a couple of months before selling.
Pages:
Jump to: